France seals borders, Muslims on murderous rampage

Let's hope the Appeasement Crowd ie. the Leftists, don't go viral with another hysterical Je Suis Charlie thing like they did after the Charlie Hebdo attack, which in turn forced the lily-livered European leaders to do their "Peace March" all holding hands and praising Islam as a religion of peace.

The Leftist thugs might threaten another forced "Peace March"

Out and out traitors the lot of them.

Europe is shocked about the carnage in Paris, it will have woken people up....but one more set of attacks like the Paris one, then I think there will be an uprising across Europe.

Europeans have been totally disrespected, the majority of us have been against the Muslim hordes being allowed in, we've been ignored and the minority Leftists have forced this on all of us in the name of Multiculturism and Political Correctness.

Tonight, or last night now, tragically has proven we were right from the beginning and more people last night will have joined our side.....and one more attack.....and the Leftists just might think where they going to run and hide to.

"OUR SIDE"

MEANING THE ZIONUT SIDE?

ANOTHER PUBLIC RELATIONS VICTORY FOR BIBI'S SIDE?

ME THINKS THEY DON'T CARE.

YOU FUCKERS HAVE AWAKEN A SLEEPING GIANT.

Definitely know whose side your on. Your on the side of ISIS, thats obviously where your sympathys lie.
Home is where your heart is, as they say. Good for you. At least you've made your choice

I SEE, I AM SUPPOSED TO TURN MY HEAD THE OTHER WAY WHILE PEOPLE DESTROY SYRIA AND THE ME.

How exactly are people destroying you?

Oh no, darling, ME doesn't mean ( me) its short for the Middle East :)

Oh heck, lol ;) I thought it meant you. Doh.

"This is an act of war. But the West won’t acknowledge who the perpetrators are, or what they’re trying to do.
"... part of this jihad attack was carried out by suicide bombers — a hallmark of Islamic jihad."

"French President Francois Hollande calls a state of emergency in all of France and says he is shutting down its borders amid a series of attacks that have killed at least 40 and up to 60 in the French capital tonight.
“A state of emergency is declared,” he says.
“All borders are closed so that all those who committed these crimes can be stopped if they try to leave.”

France seals borders, declares emergency as Muslims murder at least 60

Those stupid Muslims? Why are they RETALIATING?

DON'T THEY KNOW THAT THE US , FRANCE AND THE COALITION OF THE BRAIN DEAD, EXPECT THEM TO DIE WITHOUT REPRISALS

"Let me explain to you the most fundamental principle of American foreign policy: Any country where the people have unpronounceable names can be bombed by the US with impunity. For you Rockwell readers who are a little slow on the uptake, "impunity" means they aren't allowed to bomb us back. "We called no tag-backs." It hardly qualifies as impunity when they blow up our biggest buildings, now does it? They aren't playing by the rules."

The thing is, a majority of Europeans and Americans were against invading Iraq and certainly against invading Libya, the latter on the order of Obama for reasons we still don't fully understand.

The people of Europe and the people of America therefore don't deserve this carnage, because Obama's importing the savages to you....I thought the motto from crazy so-called leaders was "we're bombing them over there, so they don't bomb us over here"

Yes, that motto has worked out really successfully hasn't it?

........ "SAVAGES"?

THE LAKOTA INDIANS DID NOT WANT WHITES IN THE SOUTH DAKOTA BLACKHILLS?

WHEN WHITES ENTERED THEIR LAND, THE LAKOTAS RETALIATED AND , OF COURSE, THAT MADE THEM SAVAGES.

THE US HAS MEDDLED IN THE INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF SYRIA IN ORDER TO GRANDSTAND FOR ISRAHELL AND SAUDI ARABIA.

THE COALITION OF THE BRAIN DEAD HAS DESTROYED SYRIA FORCING THEM TO MIGRATE. THEY ARE IN PARIS GIVING THE FRENCH A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE - WHICH OF COURSE - MAKES THEM SAVAGES.

"This is an act of war. But the West won’t acknowledge who the perpetrators are, or what they’re trying to do.
"... part of this jihad attack was carried out by suicide bombers — a hallmark of Islamic jihad."

"French President Francois Hollande calls a state of emergency in all of France and says he is shutting down its borders amid a series of attacks that have killed at least 40 and up to 60 in the French capital tonight.
“All borders are closed so that all those who committed these crimes can be stopped if they try to leave.”

DON'T THEY KNOW THAT THE US , FRANCE AND THE COALITION OF THE BRAIN DEAD, EXPECT THEM TO DIE WITHOUT REPRISALS

"Let me explain to you the most fundamental principle of American foreign policy: Any country where the people have unpronounceable names can be bombed by the US with impunity. For you Rockwell readers who are a little slow on the uptake, "impunity" means they aren't allowed to bomb us back. "We called no tag-backs." It hardly qualifies as impunity when they blow up our biggest buildings, now does it? They aren't playing by the rules."

Those Stupid Muslims why are they retaliating?

A couple days ago France made airstrikes on ISIS Oil Infrastructure, and at least one of their training camps.

Hardly an attack on civilians

So this is about ISIS being pissed over loss of their Oil revenue two days ago. You want to make excuses for those assholes, really?

France strikes IS oil sites in Syria: defence minister

Let's hope the Appeasement Crowd ie. the Leftists, don't go viral with another hysterical Je Suis Charlie thing like they did after the Charlie Hebdo attack, which in turn forced the lily-livered European leaders to do their "Peace March" all holding hands and praising Islam as a religion of peace.

Europe is shocked about the carnage in Paris, it will have woken people up....but one more set of attacks like the Paris one, then I think there will be an uprising across Europe.

Europeans have been totally disrespected, the majority of us have been against the Muslim hordes being allowed in, we've been ignored and the minority Leftists have forced this on all of us in the name of Multiculturism and Political Correctness.

Tonight, or last night now, tragically has proven we were right from the beginning and more people last night will have joined our side.....and one more attack.....and the Leftists just might think where they going to run and hide to.

Europe will wake up eventually. Truth of the matter is most Europeans have been very pacifist for decades, they make such easy targets, but that will change. The Islamist radicals are probably underestimating their resolve

My goodness you get it. Yes we've been calm for decades, because we've not felt threatened.

However, once European's feel threatened, just read Centuries of European history....nobody quite does mass slaughter like Europeans.

The Muslim hordes will wish they'd never been born....the Final Crusade will be launched....we European Patriots await who'll be our Charlemagne....we will follow him when he stands up.

Oh, what country are you from?

The thing is, a majority of Europeans and Americans were against invading Iraq and certainly against invading Libya, the latter on the order of Obama for reasons we still don't fully understand.

The people of Europe and the people of America therefore don't deserve this carnage, because Obama's importing the savages to you....I thought the motto from crazy so-called leaders was "we're bombing them over there, so they don't bomb us over here"

........ "SAVAGES"?

WHEN WHITES ENTERED THEIR LAND, THE LAKOTAS RETALIATED AND , OF COURSE, THAT MADE THEM SAVAGES.

THE US HAS MEDDLED IN THE INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF SYRIA IN ORDER TO GRANDSTAND FOR ISRAHELL AND SAUDI ARABIA.

THE COALITION OF THE BRAIN DEAD HAS DESTROYED SYRIA FORCING THEM TO MIGRATE. THEY ARE IN PARIS GIVING THE FRENCH A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE - WHICH OF COURSE - MAKES THEM SAVAGES.

A couple days ago France made airstrikes on ISIS Oil Infrastructure, and at least one of their training camps.

So this is about ISIS being pissed over loss of their Oil revenue two days ago. You want to make excuses for those assholes, really?

Europe will wake up eventually. Truth of the matter is most Europeans have been very pacifist for decades, they make such easy targets, but that will change. The Islamist radicals are probably underestimating their resolve

My goodness you get it. Yes we've been calm for decades, because we've not felt threatened.

However, once European's feel threatened, just read Centuries of European history....nobody quite does mass slaughter like Europeans.

The Muslim hordes will wish they'd never been born....the Final Crusade will be launched....we European Patriots await who'll be our Charlemagne....we will follow him when he stands up.

I'm in England, I'm of English-Austrian heritage.

"OUR SIDE"

MEANING THE ZIONUT SIDE?

Definitely know whose side your on. Your on the side of ISIS, thats obviously where your sympathys lie.
Home is where your heart is, as they say. Good for you. At least you've made your choice

I SEE, I AM SUPPOSED TO TURN MY HEAD THE OTHER WAY WHILE PEOPLE DESTROY SYRIA AND THE ME.

Its ok, not everyone is familiar with that at a glance. and .... maybe people are destroying him, who knows

Kill :Boom2:ALL Radical Muslims.....and their children!

This has been for years and will remain for years to come...my solution to the problem of Radical ISLAMIC TERRORISM!

They have been labeled here several times as the SAVAGES that they are....only they are worse than savages. They are demented followers of a false prophet, a neanderthal caveman who called himself Mohammed.

I gave you the Winner thing, we're in full agreement.
I liken it to scraping rust of the ship...or a good old fashioned rat killing. There will be some collateral damage, but in the long run, it will save lives...just like the two bombs we dropped on Japan to end WWII.

Its ok, not everyone is familiar with that at a glance. and .... maybe people are destroying him, who knows

Well I don't know, I asked him who was destroying him and he said he wasn't meaning him....so :confused-84:

........ "SAVAGES"?

I'm in England, I'm of English-Austrian heritage.

Oh great, I think were still allies :)

Well I don't know, I asked him who was destroying him and he said he wasn't meaning him....so :confused-84:

Hahaha

With the blood still on the streets, here's the main story from Salon.com

And so the hate speech begins: Let Paris be the end of the right's violent language toward activists - Salon.com

Know your enemy.

Can you think of a more disgusting headline? Oh so it's the Right who have caused the sub-humans to murder so far 160 people in Paris, because the Right have said that this was going to happen, which in the insane Leftist min-brain translates as:

The Right have caused this by telling the Leftists that their pathologically altruism is going to get us killed.

Hmmm, it's good we've cleared THAT one up :cuckoo:

Hahaha

Whatever.

"OUR SIDE"

MEANING THE ZIONUT SIDE?

"OUR SIDE"

MEANING THE ZIONUT SIDE?

Its not France destroying the ME or Syria, Assad did a pretty good job butchering his own people and ISIS is doing a pretty good job of slaughtering innocents. You know how they like to do it close up and personal crucifying children. those are the same type of people who just pulled this Attack in France. Im not going to make excuses for them

BULLSHIT.

ISRAHELL, SAUDI ARABIA THE SYRIAN RESISTANCE ALL WANTED ASSAD TO LOOK BAD IN ORDER TO DEPOSE HIM.

SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHO ACTUALLY BUTCHERED THE SYRIANS .....AND NEITHER DO YOU.

he's an anti american terrorist sympathizer....instead of being outraged and wanting to protect western civilization, he cheers for the muzzies and relishes the slaughter....bastard

"OUR SIDE"

MEANING THE ZIONUT SIDE?

WUT?

INCOHERENT, MUCH?

........ "SAVAGES"?

angry white people know how to wreak havoc. The muzzies are playing with fire.

he's an anti american terrorist sympathizer....instead of being outraged and wanting to protect western civilization, he cheers for the muzzies and relishes the slaughter....bastard

You are anti-American, anti- Constitution , terrorist sympathizer.

Instead of being outraged and wanting to protect the US Constitution , and humankind, he cheers for the Coalition of the Brain Dead who are responsible for destroying Syria and forcing its people to be refugees all over the world.

Forum List

Back