France seals borders, Muslims on murderous rampage

By the power vested in me I rename this thread the lazyboy warrior and paranoid reactionaries festival
There's nothing paranoid or reactionary about taking all measures to protect a Continents people from sub-human savages who's aim it is to kill and maim as many of us as possible.

Either you deal with them using ANY means OR they'll kill you. It's quite an easy choice to make.
Really? Your posts reek of paranoia calling them sub human is (pun intended) smoking gun evidence of paranoia.
You being scared shit less is just what they want.

"Your posts reek of paranoia calling them sub human is (pun intended) smoking gun evidence of paranoia."

So you think they're human then? You don't think they're sub-human savages?

Yes because humans cut peoples' heads off, burn people alive, crucify people, stone people to death, throw people off tall buildings, rape and marry 7 year-old girls because the "Prophet" did and set suicide bombs off.

Yes that's REALLY the behaviour of the average human :rolleyes-41:
Lol you really need to read some history the west has beheaded, burned, crucified, stoned, etc. As Islam has , just not lately.
And that's a distinction without a difference.

No, that's a distinction WITH a difference, the difference being that it is not being committed on a wide scale NOW. You know, the time period we are all commenting on?? Get the difference?

Honestly, how can some of you on here defend this?? I am incredibly angry about it, as I suspect most civilized people are. It is clear that once again, the ideology of Islamists has struck in the murder of innocents. All of you who continue to equate it to other religions are stretching incredibly far. Islamism is a cancer on the civilized people of the world!
Who's defending it ?
I see no point in going batshit .
The question is do you have the wearwithall to do what is needed to stop them even if it means you may die in the process.

Batshit!? So the world should just sit back and allow these attacks? Your wise advise is to do....what? Nothing.
What is needed to stop them is to start in eastern Syria and head west in another Sherman's March.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
False never said, inferred any thing like that you thinking I did just proves my point about going batshit.

News flash!!!!!!
Obama calls it theater place violence.
What would you call it a slow night in the trailer park?
Typical from Obama. It's not "theatre place violence", it was cold-blooded murder, that's not "violence" that's utter savagery committed by in-human savages.

As they're members of Obama's "religion" he can't call a spade a spade. Islam is a religion of peace we must remember:rolleyes-41:
Oh bullshit , it no more murderous than any of the mass shooting we've seen since columbine.

Murder isn't about "savages", its's about humans in general, and human Nature
Shhh....I love to hear them moralize.
As if their violence is worse than ours.

Would you stfu....columbine or any other U.S. mass shooting is just as evil as this attack in Paris. No one is suggesting that our violence any better.

Bullshit it's all about a feigned moral superiority.

That's because we have the moral superiority here.

They are the lowest form of coward, they hide their means of mass death under their clothes and then blow themselves up, they cut innocent peoples' heads off, including beheading children, they burn people alive, including children, they crucify people, including children, they stone people, including children, they bury people alive, including children.

They have neither any morals nor any superiority.

They are in-human savages with their 7th Century mentality taught to them by the "Prophet" in their Satanic Koran.

We have the moral superiority, we are not sub-human savages.

By the power vested in me I rename this thread the lazyboy warrior and paranoid reactionaries festival
There's nothing paranoid or reactionary about taking all measures to protect a Continents people from sub-human savages who's aim it is to kill and maim as many of us as possible.

Either you deal with them using ANY means OR they'll kill you. It's quite an easy choice to make.
Really? Your posts reek of paranoia calling them sub human is (pun intended) smoking gun evidence of paranoia.
You being scared shit less is just what they want.

"Your posts reek of paranoia calling them sub human is (pun intended) smoking gun evidence of paranoia."

So you think they're human then? You don't think they're sub-human savages?

Yes because humans cut peoples' heads off, burn people alive, crucify people, stone people to death, throw people off tall buildings, rape and marry 7 year-old girls because the "Prophet" did and set suicide bombs off.

Yes that's REALLY the behaviour of the average human :rolleyes-41:
Lol you really need to read some history the west has beheaded, burned, crucified, stoned, etc. As Islam has , just not lately.
And that's a distinction without a difference.

No, that's a distinction WITH a difference, the difference being that it is not being committed on a wide scale NOW. You know, the time period we are all commenting on?? Get the difference?
You're rationalizing.

What would you call it a slow night in the trailer park?
Typical from Obama. It's not "theatre place violence", it was cold-blooded murder, that's not "violence" that's utter savagery committed by in-human savages.

As they're members of Obama's "religion" he can't call a spade a spade. Islam is a religion of peace we must remember:rolleyes-41:
Oh bullshit , it no more murderous than any of the mass shooting we've seen since columbine.

Would you stfu....columbine or any other U.S. mass shooting is just as evil as this attack in Paris. No one is suggesting that our violence any better.

They are the lowest form of coward, they hide their means of mass death under their clothes and then blow themselves up, they cut innocent peoples' heads off, including beheading children, they burn people alive, including children, they crucify people, including children, they stone people, including children, they bury people alive, including children.

They are in-human savages with their 7th Century mentality taught to them by the "Prophet" in their Satanic Koran.

False , but if that helps you sleep, then go with it.

Honestly, how can some of you on here defend this?? I am incredibly angry about it, as I suspect most civilized people are. It is clear that once again, the ideology of Islamists has struck in the murder of innocents. All of you who continue to equate it to other religions are stretching incredibly far. Islamism is a cancer on the civilized people of the world!
Who's defending it ?
I see no point in going batshit .
The question is do you have the wearwithall to do what is needed to stop them even if it means you may die in the process.
When you sit there and say, well, it's no worse than this or that, or that it is comparable to Columbine, that is a form of defending it.
False! it's a statement of fact .

Is it not a fact used in defending it? I would NEVER defend the Columbine shooters by saying.... well, your guys did this. And also, I don't recall the Columbine shooters shouting "Jesus is Lord" when reports have shouts of "Allah Akbar" being heard in the Paris attacks. False equivalence in the effort of defending.

Rob Lowe being attacked by anti-Whites for this tweet -

Quote:
Rob Lowe ‏@RobLowe3h3 hours ago Oh, NOW France closes its borders. #Hollande

Yes well, it's the self-hating whites on the Leftist side in Europe who've turned traitor with the existing Muslims screaming to let more Muslims in.

The self-hating whites, full of bizarre "white guilt" to the point they want all Europe to join them in the suicidal mission of giving Europe to the Muslims and assorted African savages coming from the worst bits of Africa, the Congo, Somalia and Eritrea.

"This is an act of war. But the West won’t acknowledge who the perpetrators are, or what they’re trying to do.
"... part of this jihad attack was carried out by suicide bombers — a hallmark of Islamic jihad."

"French President Francois Hollande calls a state of emergency in all of France and says he is shutting down its borders amid a series of attacks that have killed at least 40 and up to 60 in the French capital tonight.
“A state of emergency is declared,” he says.
“All borders are closed so that all those who committed these crimes can be stopped if they try to leave.”

France seals borders, declares emergency as Muslims murder at least 60

Those stupid Muslims? Why are they RETALIATING?

DON'T THEY KNOW THAT THE US , FRANCE AND THE COALITION OF THE BRAIN DEAD, EXPECT THEM TO DIE WITHOUT REPRISALS

"Let me explain to you the most fundamental principle of American foreign policy: Any country where the people have unpronounceable names can be bombed by the US with impunity. For you Rockwell readers who are a little slow on the uptake, "impunity" means they aren't allowed to bomb us back. "We called no tag-backs." It hardly qualifies as impunity when they blow up our biggest buildings, now does it? They aren't playing by the rules."

Prove how any of this is false:

Go on, prove any of that is false.

Hopefully, this will be a tipping point not only for Europe, but for America. I would guess that Trump's election chances have just taken an upward jump.

And, if Trump makes necessary hay out of this muslim Anti-White attack, immigration will be front and center in America for the coming election, as it should be. Hopefully both illegal AND legal.

"This is an act of war. But the West won’t acknowledge who the perpetrators are, or what they’re trying to do.
"... part of this jihad attack was carried out by suicide bombers — a hallmark of Islamic jihad."

"French President Francois Hollande calls a state of emergency in all of France and says he is shutting down its borders amid a series of attacks that have killed at least 40 and up to 60 in the French capital tonight.
“All borders are closed so that all those who committed these crimes can be stopped if they try to leave.”

DON'T THEY KNOW THAT THE US , FRANCE AND THE COALITION OF THE BRAIN DEAD, EXPECT THEM TO DIE WITHOUT REPRISALS

"Let me explain to you the most fundamental principle of American foreign policy: Any country where the people have unpronounceable names can be bombed by the US with impunity. For you Rockwell readers who are a little slow on the uptake, "impunity" means they aren't allowed to bomb us back. "We called no tag-backs." It hardly qualifies as impunity when they blow up our biggest buildings, now does it? They aren't playing by the rules."

The thing is, a majority of Europeans and Americans were against invading Iraq and certainly against invading Libya, the latter on the order of Obama for reasons we still don't fully understand.

The people of Europe and the people of America therefore don't deserve this carnage, because Obama's importing the savages to you....I thought the motto from crazy so-called leaders was "we're bombing them over there, so they don't bomb us over here"

Yes, that motto has worked out really successfully hasn't it?

His point is that Christians do this all the time also....except they don't.
He can't and won't prove that any of what you said was false because you've provided facts.

Hopefully, this will be a tipping point not only for Europe, but for America. I would guess that Trump's election chances have just taken an upward jump.

And, if Trump makes necessary hay out of this muslim Anti-White attack, immigration will be front and center in America for the coming election, as it should be. Hopefully both illegal AND legal.

HOPEFULLY , THE NEXT PRESIDENT WILL BE WELL VERSED IN THE CONSTITUTION. HENCE HE/SHE WILL KNOW THAT HE HAS NO AUTHORITY TO MEDDLE IN THE INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF OTHER NATIONS. THAT HE HAS NO AUTHORITY TO FINANCIALLY SUPPORT THE TALMUDIST STATE AND NO AUTHORITY TO PLACE "WE THE PEOPLE" IN HARMS WAY.

Trumps Deportation Squad is the correct idea, it's what I advocated in my first post in this thread, I want the European Deportation Squad activated as soon as possible.

His point is that Christians do this all the time also....except they don't.
He can't and won't prove that any of what you said was false because you've provided facts.

Yes you're absolutely correct on all points.

Those Stupid Muslims why are they retaliating?

A couple days ago France made airstrikes on ISIS Oil Infrastructure, and at least one of their training camps.

Hardly an attack on civilians

So this is about ISIS being pissed over loss of their Oil revenue two days ago. You want to make excuses for those assholes, really?

France strikes IS oil sites in Syria: defence minister

The thing is, a majority of Europeans and Americans were against invading Iraq and certainly against invading Libya, the latter on the order of Obama for reasons we still don't fully understand.

The people of Europe and the people of America therefore don't deserve this carnage, because Obama's importing the savages to you....I thought the motto from crazy so-called leaders was "we're bombing them over there, so they don't bomb us over here"

........ "SAVAGES"?

THE LAKOTA INDIANS DID NOT WANT WHITES IN THE SOUTH DAKOTA BLACKHILLS?

WHEN WHITES ENTERED THEIR LAND, THE LAKOTAS RETALIATED AND , OF COURSE, THAT MADE THEM SAVAGES.

THE US HAS MEDDLED IN THE INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF SYRIA IN ORDER TO GRANDSTAND FOR ISRAHELL AND SAUDI ARABIA.

THE COALITION OF THE BRAIN DEAD HAS DESTROYED SYRIA FORCING THEM TO MIGRATE. THEY ARE IN PARIS GIVING THE FRENCH A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE - WHICH OF COURSE - MAKES THEM SAVAGES.

Syria was destroyed by Assad and his internal battles and battles with Islamic extremists. what little airstrikes there have been have had less to do with the migration of refugees than the other.

........ "SAVAGES"?

THE LAKOTA INDIANS DID NOT WANT WHITES IN THE SOUTH DAKOTA BLACKHILLS?

WHEN WHITES ENTERED THEIR LAND, THE LAKOTAS RETALIATED AND , OF COURSE, THAT MADE THEM SAVAGES.

THE US HAS MEDDLED IN THE INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF SYRIA IN ORDER TO GRANDSTAND FOR ISRAHELL AND SAUDI ARABIA.

THE COALITION OF THE BRAIN DEAD HAS DESTROYED SYRIA FORCING THEM TO MIGRATE. THEY ARE IN PARIS GIVING THE FRENCH A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE - WHICH OF COURSE - MAKES THEM SAVAGES.

Forum List

Back