France seals borders, Muslims on murderous rampage

News flash!!!!!!
Obama calls it theater place violence.
What would you call it a slow night in the trailer park?
Typical from Obama. It's not "theatre place violence", it was cold-blooded murder, that's not "violence" that's utter savagery committed by in-human savages.

As they're members of Obama's "religion" he can't call a spade a spade. Islam is a religion of peace we must remember:rolleyes-41:
Oh bullshit , it no more murderous than any of the mass shooting we've seen since columbine.

except that this is a organized movement, with the promise to do more.
Your Columbine examples were also about people being off their psych meds half of the time, or maybe most of the time.

By the power vested in me I rename this thread the lazyboy warrior and paranoid reactionaries festival
There's nothing paranoid or reactionary about taking all measures to protect a Continents people from sub-human savages who's aim it is to kill and maim as many of us as possible.

Either you deal with them using ANY means OR they'll kill you. It's quite an easy choice to make.
Really? Your posts reek of paranoia calling them sub human is (pun intended) smoking gun evidence of paranoia.
You being scared shit less is just what they want.

News flash!!!!!!
Typical from Obama. It's not "theatre place violence", it was cold-blooded murder, that's not "violence" that's utter savagery committed by in-human savages.

As they're members of Obama's "religion" he can't call a spade a spade. Islam is a religion of peace we must remember:rolleyes-41:
Oh bullshit , it no more murderous than any of the mass shooting we've seen since columbine.

Your Columbine examples were also about people being off their psych meds half of the time, or maybe most of the time.
Thanks captain rationalization.
The outcome is the same organized or not.

Honestly, how can some of you on here defend this?? I am incredibly angry about it, as I suspect most civilized people are. It is clear that once again, the ideology of Islamists has struck in the murder of innocents. All of you who continue to equate it to other religions are stretching incredibly far. Islamism is a cancer on the civilized people of the world!

News flash!!!!!!

You should have some chips with your hubris, they go together well.

Honestly, how can some of you on here defend this?? I am incredibly angry about it, as I suspect most civilized people are. It is clear that once again, the ideology of Islamists has struck in the murder of innocents. All of you who continue to equate it to other religions are stretching incredibly far. Islamism is a cancer on the civilized people of the world!
Who's defending it ?
I see no point in going batshit .
The question is do you have the wearwithall to do what is needed to stop them even if it means you may die in the process.

News flash!!!!!!

Murder isn't about "savages", its's about humans in general, and human Nature
Shhh....I love to hear them moralize.
As if their violence is worse than ours.

Would you stfu....columbine or any other U.S. mass shooting is just as evil as this attack in Paris. No one is suggesting that our violence any better.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Since when are facts hubris?

By the power vested in me I rename this thread the lazyboy warrior and paranoid reactionaries festival
There's nothing paranoid or reactionary about taking all measures to protect a Continents people from sub-human savages who's aim it is to kill and maim as many of us as possible.

Either you deal with them using ANY means OR they'll kill you. It's quite an easy choice to make.
Really? Your posts reek of paranoia calling them sub human is (pun intended) smoking gun evidence of paranoia.

"Your posts reek of paranoia calling them sub human is (pun intended) smoking gun evidence of paranoia."

So you think they're human then? You don't think they're sub-human savages?

Yes because humans cut peoples' heads off, burn people alive, crucify people, stone people to death, throw people off tall buildings, rape and marry 7 year-old girls because the "Prophet" did and set suicide bombs off.

Yes that's REALLY the behaviour of the average human :rolleyes-41:

America could be becoming a potential candidate also for this very same thing to happen once again if it doesn't get some kind of understanding or proper balance upon what it might be allowing or creating here also. I mean allowing refugees to come here from Syria ? How about us going with our allies to Syria, and making it safe for them to live there ? Wouldn't that be best ?

Trump may be absolutely right about what he might be seeing, and in all that he is seeing in concerns of these things.

News flash!!!!!!

Murder isn't about "savages", its's about humans in general, and human Nature
Shhh....I love to hear them moralize.
As if their violence is worse than ours.

Would you stfu....columbine or any other U.S. mass shooting is just as evil as this attack in Paris. No one is suggesting that our violence any better.

Bullshit it's all about a feigned moral superiority.

I know it's bewildering isn't it, how they can defend such evil.

They defend it obviously because to NOT defend it would be "racist" because you know we're ALL the same, we're ALL human and we NEED Multiculturism or Western Civilisation will collapse and you know Islam IS the religion of peace.

Yeah, whatever....:cuckoo::rolleyes-41:

Who's defending it ?
The question is do you have the wearwithall to do what is needed to stop them even if it means you may die in the process.
When you sit there and say, well, it's no worse than this or that, or that it is comparable to Columbine, that is a form of defending it.

Who's defending it ?

Batshit!? So the world should just sit back and allow these attacks? Your wise advise is to do....what? Nothing.
What is needed to stop them is to start in eastern Syria and head west in another Sherman's March.

America could be becoming a potential candidate also for this very same thing to happen once again if it doesn't get some kind of understanding or proper balance upon what it might be allowing or creating here also. I mean allowing refugees to come here from Syria ? How about us going with our allies to Syria, and making it safe for them to live there ? Wouldn't that be best ?

Trump may be absolutely right about what he might be seeing, and in all that he is seeing in concerns of these things.

I think Donald Trump could be another Ronald Reagan, I feel he has that sort of greatness in him.

Trump is a patriot, a leader and displays great humanity....he would be a good President for your nation.

Since when are facts hubris?

so theres no difference between being shot by a gun, drowning in a hot tub, getting killed in a car wreck, stabbed to death with a knife, Because the outcome is the same. Your dead.

No, actually there are differences between all these things, including what happened at Columbine and what just happened in France

"Your posts reek of paranoia calling them sub human is (pun intended) smoking gun evidence of paranoia."

So you think they're human then? You don't think they're sub-human savages?

Yes because humans cut peoples' heads off, burn people alive, crucify people, stone people to death, throw people off tall buildings, rape and marry 7 year-old girls because the "Prophet" did and set suicide bombs off.

Yes that's REALLY the behaviour of the average human :rolleyes-41:
Lol you really need to read some history the west has beheaded, burned, crucified, stoned, etc. As Islam has , just not lately.
And that's a distinction without a difference.

Who's defending it ?
When you sit there and say, well, it's no worse than this or that, or that it is comparable to Columbine, that is a form of defending it.
False! it's a statement of fact .

Forum List

Back