France sending heavy artillery (the real game- changer in this war) to Ukraine

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017

the majority of the barbaric occupiers Killed by artillery 🇺🇦 fire , how many the AP needs Ukraine in order to stop the barbarian hordes in Donbas?​

France sending heavy artillery (the real game- changer in this war) to Ukraine​

How soon will they be identified by satellite, then destroyed by cruise missile?
ask pootler´s flagship Moscow

1650643090116.png

Uhm, it is not looking good for the Ruskies since all wars are about industrial production the numbers are starting to stack up against them.

France sending heavy artillery (the real game- changer in this war) to Ukraine​

It's a NATO proxy war with Russia using Ukraine as the pawn. When this is all over, I hope I at least get a dozen loaves of Ukrainian bread for all my money and trouble!

Uhm, it is not looking good for the Ruskies since all wars are about industrial production the numbers are starting to stack up against them.

I'm sure he has enought bullets. Besides, Xi, like a good neighbor is willing to help.

ivan , your fav grandpa pootler can make big bang in his own pampers only

the reality :

1650654732734.png

I certainly don't support the Russian invasion but the writings on the wall, the Ukrainians will lose, their best will have died and the Europeans/Biden war mongers will suck-hole Putin in the end..

Then again who knows, once the nukes start who knows where that will end up..

Is the Crusader system still being used? (Multiple trajectories on a simultaneous arrival point)

Forum List

Back