France to close up to 160 mosques

Ah yes. You still haven't explained how liberalism is the fix for Islamism, and you never did explain why your fix is an abject failure in all Muslim nations :popcorn:
Because they hate liberalism and all it stands for, like you.
Not really very useful considering they hate everything, even each other. And they don't listen to what they hate, they kill it.
Anyway, I'm still waiting to hear how liberalism fixes islamism..
The same way it fixed Christianity, it makes it matter in name only.

like putin said..What is a "moderate" muslim?..they cut your head off gently?
I believe it was Ayaan Hirsi Ali, who said that the difference between a moderate Muslim and a radical Muslim is that the radical Muslim is the cutting your throat and the moderate Muslim is the one holding you down while the radical does the cutting.
Whoever said it, is a moron...
She's a Muslim who has countless fatwas against her and has to live with 24/7 security. The religion of peace didn't like her expose of how many Muslim women are treated, nor that she pointed out, chapter and verse, the basis of this mysoginy.

I believe it was Ayaan Hirsi Ali, who said that the difference between a moderate Muslim and a radical Muslim is that the radical Muslim is the cutting your throat and the moderate Muslim is the one holding you down while the radical does the cutting.
She's a Muslim who has countless fatwas against her and has to live with 24/7 security. The religion of peace didn't like her expose of how many Muslim women are treated, nor that she pointed out, chapter and verse, the basis of this mysoginy.
Couldn't give a rat's ass, as she is dead wrong.

Not a moron, but an ex-Muslim who is very aware of the Quran and its intent.
Nope, moron. Moderate Muslims are like moderate everyone else, they want to be left the fuck alone.
They want to be left alone whilst understanding entirely why their fellow religionists butcher all around the world, and they enable by lying that these butchers are not Muslims, and lying about the basis for that behaviour and the nature of Islam. Lovely folks.

Not a moron, but an ex-Muslim who is very aware of the Quran and its intent.
Nope, moron. Moderate Muslims are like moderate everyone else, they want to be left the fuck alone.
They want to be left alone whilst understanding entirely why their fellow religionists butcher all around the world, and they enable by lying that these butchers are not Muslims, and lying about the basis for that behaviour and the nature of Islam. Lovely folks.
ISIS is a version of Islam, how long before you fucking get that?

Ah yes. You still haven't explained how liberalism is the fix for Islamism, and you never did explain why your fix is an abject failure in all Muslim nations :popcorn:
Not really very useful considering they hate everything, even each other. And they don't listen to what they hate, they kill it.
I'm still waiting for some actual details, instead of your sound bites, and I'm still waiting for you to explain liberalism abject failure in Islamic countries. Thank you in anticipation.

I'm still waiting for some actual details, instead of your sound bites, and I'm still waiting for you to explain liberalism abject failure in Islamic countries. Thank you in anticipation.
There are no details to give. You assholes wouldn't promote it and you paid off the powers that be to get their oil so the countries never advanced and you didn't want them to. Now shit is hitting the fan and guess what, it's your shit, even ISIS, a Bush and Cheney production...

How do you know she is dead wrong? You've already told me you know very little of the content of the Quran, you are allegedly not a Muslim. I think I'll take the word of a Muslim over a self confessed ignoramus on this subject, if it's all the same to you.

Where is your concern that a woman who speaks out against the injustices of Islam lives under threat of death? You still protect filth over the life of an innocent woman who exercised her right to criticise Islam. Your slip is showing.

There are no details to give. You assholes wouldn't promote it and you paid off the powers that be to get their oil so the countries never advanced and you didn't want them to. Now shit is hitting the fan and guess what, it's your shit, even ISIS, a Bush and Cheney production...
Thank you for acknowledging liberalism doesn't have a hope in hell of countering Islamism. It was a long time coming, but appreciated all the same :)

Bush's wars did not, so, I am curious as well.

Bush's wars did not, so, I am curious as well.
I think we'll be having a long wait.

Forum List

Back