France to close up to 160 mosques

Some of you above are not thinking clearly.

If US Moslem or Christian or whatever religious groups are engaged in furthering criminal activity, they can have their tax-exempt status yanked and investigated by the police. If engaged in RICO activities, all of the institution's assets can be seized immediately. Assets of members can be seized if a connection is shown between the members' incomes and purchases and the institution.

Except that we ignore the fact that we know that islamic mosques are preaching hatred and anti-americanism.

Because if we were to investigate Muslim religious groups, libs, and <a-hem> not libs such as yourself would have a fit it the government did.

Mosques should be watched. Aliens and naturalized citizens who are found to be anti-american should be deported ASAP.
I will disagree with you, in part, Correll, for you cannot prove that all or a majority or a super majority of American mosques are preaching hatred and anti-Americanism. You have no idea what most mosques preach in France, either, I am quite sure.

Since I am not a lib and you are not a mainstream conservative, I am not too concerned with what you think.
If they are using the Quran in their rants, I mean sermons, it is sadly inevitable that hate, mysoginy, racism and homophobia will be rearing its ugly head.

I think most of us do not fully understand what Muslims are taught. It was only recently that I learned the Koran is only a starting point. There is something called Hadith that seems to be the basis for a great deal of their beliefs. I need to learn some more about it.
Some of you above are not thinking clearly.

If US Moslem or Christian or whatever religious groups are engaged in furthering criminal activity, they can have their tax-exempt status yanked and investigated by the police. If engaged in RICO activities, all of the institution's assets can be seized immediately. Assets of members can be seized if a connection is shown between the members' incomes and purchases and the institution.

Except that we ignore the fact that we know that islamic mosques are preaching hatred and anti-americanism.

Because if we were to investigate Muslim religious groups, libs, and <a-hem> not libs such as yourself would have a fit it the government did.

Mosques should be watched. Aliens and naturalized citizens who are found to be anti-american should be deported ASAP.
I will disagree with you, in part, Correll, for you cannot prove that all or a majority or a super majority of American mosques are preaching hatred and anti-Americanism. You have no idea what most mosques preach in France, either, I am quite sure.

Since I am not a lib and you are not a mainstream conservative, I am not too concerned with what you think.
If they are using the Quran in their rants, I mean sermons, it is sadly inevitable that hate, mysoginy, racism and homophobia will be rearing its ugly head.

I think most of us do not fully understand what Muslims are taught. It was only recently that I learned the Koran is only a starting point. There is something called Hadith that seems to be the basis for a great deal of their beliefs. I need to learn some more about it.
The Hadith are supposed to be reports of the sayings of Mohammed. Bukhari is the Hadith that is considered the most reliable by Muslims who use the Hadith as they claim it has a traceable line of transmission or isnad. They aren't that much better but are often used to obfuscate and to allegedly abrogate some of the nastier quranic verses. Handy at times :)

When when FRANCE gets SERIOUS and DEPORTS ALL MUSLIM'S that have moved their since 2000, PERHAPS that will be a decent start to END their problems!

^^^^^^
Nazi.
Fascist.
Trying to close down debate.
Typical.

:lol:

Why is it anytime someone dares to disagrees with you guys, you accuse them of trying to "silence" you?

Is the need to be a victim really that strong?

When when FRANCE gets SERIOUS and DEPORTS ALL MUSLIM'S that have moved their since 2000, PERHAPS that will be a decent start to END their problems!

^^^^^^
Nazi.
Fascist.
Typical.

Why is it anytime someone dares to disagrees with you guys, you accuse them of trying to "silence" you?

Trying is not the same as succeeding, so no victims here. It's also so very predictable and boring. Anyone who says stuff 'you guys' don't like and you all start screeching NAZI like scared little girls :). Hey, how are you, btw?

^^^^^^
Nazi.
Fascist.
Typical.

Trying is not the same as succeeding, so no victims here. It's also so very predictable and boring. Anyone who says stuff 'you guys' don't like and you all start screeching NAZI like scared little girls :). Hey, how are you, btw?

I'm pretty good, thanks for asking. Yourself?

Calling someone a "Nazi" is not an attempt to "shut down" anything, it is an argument in itself. I'm sure that if you were to ask Toro to explain why he believes that Vigilante is exhibiting Nazi or fascist ideology, he'd be able to make a cogent argument. You don't have to agree with him, but by your own criteria, blowing him off is "shutting down" the debate as well.

Will they shut down the evangelical churches as well?
Why? At evangelicals blowing up and shooting people incessantly all over the world?
The most moderate muslims are further right on social issues than the most ardent evangelicals.

Why? At evangelicals blowing up and shooting people incessantly all over the world?
The most moderate muslims are further right on social issues than the most ardent evangelicals.
You should like them then, your kind of folks, they hate liberals and liberalism.

lots of people hate liberals and their anti american, globalist agenda.

You should like them then, your kind of folks, they hate liberals and liberalism.

I know. The hating liberals part is what makes you evil peas in an evil pod, both rejecting the only thing that keeps the fuckin' peace.

Actually you should look to yourself and your fellow hypocritical lefties who give muslims a pass for being more right wing than evangelicals.

Actually you should look to yourself and your fellow hypocritical lefties who give muslims a pass for being more right wing than evangelicals.
And yet, we don't give them a pass, you do by promoting that bullshit and rejecting liberalism, the only solution.

^^^^^^
Nazi.
Fascist.
Typical.

I'm pretty good, thanks for asking. Yourself?

Calling someone a "Nazi" is not an attempt to "shut down" anything, it is an argument in itself. I'm sure that if you were to ask Toro to explain why he believes that Vigilante is exhibiting Nazi or fascist ideology, he'd be able to make a cogent argument. You don't have to agree with him, but by your own criteria, blowing him off is "shutting down" the debate as well.
Blowing him off? How very dare you!
He can call me and others nazis as much as he wants, indeed, I defend his right to do so :)
I'm well, thank you.

But lefties and democrats are not really liberals. That's the misnomer. They are regressives.

And yet, we don't give them a pass, you do by promoting that bullshit and rejecting liberalism, the only solution.
Nope. You lefties use the term islamophobe. To protect another segregated victim class. And you demonstrate your abject hypocrisy in the process.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all Trump supporters may well be morons.

Witness Vigilante above.
All?
Tut tut.
Like all Muslims are not bad, or all Jews are not bad, or the Holocaust did not happen?
In Europe most of the people who deny the holocaust happened are Muslims.

In the US, most people who deny the Holocaust happened are white "Christians".
Interesting. I guess there's no shortage of antisemites from all walks of life.

Forum List

Back