France to close up to 160 mosques

When when FRANCE gets SERIOUS and DEPORTS ALL MUSLIM'S that have moved their since 2000, PERHAPS that will be a decent start to END their problems!

^^^^^^
Nazi.
^^^^
7dJb2Ua.gif

^^^^^^^^
8554.PNG
I agree. Anti fascists are the new fascists and they certainly need to be stopped.

When when FRANCE gets SERIOUS and DEPORTS ALL MUSLIM'S that have moved their since 2000, PERHAPS that will be a decent start to END their problems!

^^^^^^
Nazi.
^^^^
7dJb2Ua.gif

^^^^^^^^
8554.PNG
I agree. Anti fascists are the new fascists and they certainly need to be stopped.

The left's PC, rhetoric and agenda has ran it's course. People are sick of it

Yup, V can only post images because he cannot argue the facts anymore than a koshergrl and the rest of the ilk.

Except that we ignore the fact that we know that islamic mosques are preaching hatred and anti-americanism.

Because if we were to investigate Muslim religious groups, libs, and <a-hem> not libs such as yourself would have a fit it the government did.

Mosques should be watched. Aliens and naturalized citizens who are found to be anti-american should be deported ASAP.
Let's make everyone truly safe, by watching everyone eh? Now, that only leaves one small problem, who watches the watchers, and who watches them?

No, just those we know are likely to be anti-americans.

You do realize that all mosques are preaching "hatred" right?
Nope. Trust No One should be your motto. We know that works eh...

So, let's look at all of your life starting with your computer, your history with law enforcement, your religion, your guns, your sex life, etc. and make sure you check out safe? As a reward, we get to chip you and your weapons up so we know where they and you are so we'll be safe.

My profile is pretty safe and boring. YOu want to review my history with law enforcement? Won't take you long. I hope you enjoy reading speeding tickets.

Now, some guy who just visited Saudi Arabia? That might be someone worthy of a check.
Nope, Trust No One. Plenty of whitey Muslims in the world, that's where we get the name for whitey, Caucasians...

Conventionally, white people are referred to as Caucasians.

By that logic anyone who lives near the Caucasian Mountains is white. Like Arabs, Kurds, Turks who are darker than the typical mixed ancestry "African-Americans" are white.

Sounds to be as logical as calling Romania, Serbia, Hungary and Poland "Eastern Europe".

Will they shut down the evangelical churches as well?

One time, just one time try to not have a liberal cliche response.
No freedom for them then soon, none for you. That's how it works.

Muslims shouldn't be in western countries, so they can go look for their freedom in countries they belong.
Would love if you would go with them as well.
I see. So, Jewish nations, Muslim nations, Hindu nations, Catholic nations, Buddhist nation, etc.? And, I can see it now, you want this to be a Protestant nation?

By chance, what will be the Secular Liberal nation versus Secular Conservative? And of course you'll want all the Americans of the wrong faith to come home or stay where they are if their faith matches correct, so that ends US forces running around the world trying to maintain our access to their markets and natural resources?

Pretty much anyone, secular, non-secular, any faith is welcome here except Muslims. IMO.

Sadly, in some countries you are facing certain jail time if you express the slightest doubt about the Holocaust.

And in the same countries you will soon face the same fate if you dare to express any doubt about climate change.

Muslims shouldn't be in western countries, so they can go look for their freedom in countries they belong.
I see. So, Jewish nations, Muslim nations, Hindu nations, Catholic nations, Buddhist nation, etc.? And, I can see it now, you want this to be a Protestant nation?

By chance, what will be the Secular Liberal nation versus Secular Conservative? And of course you'll want all the Americans of the wrong faith to come home or stay where they are if their faith matches correct, so that ends US forces running around the world trying to maintain our access to their markets and natural resources?

Pretty much anyone, secular, non-secular, any faith is welcome here except Muslims. IMO.

Deport Muhammed Ali!

His kind isn't welcome here.

Deport Muhammed Ali!

When Cassius Clay converted to Islam and changed his name, Islam was considered to be a peaceful and peace loving religion.

Mohammed Ali or Keith Allison have never screamed Allah Akbar killing innocents.

Get a brain. and more importantly, USE IT.

Deport Muhammed Ali!

I would rather simply see a moratorium on any further immigration by Muslims from all Islamic nations.

Deport those who deny the Holocaust to Iraq. Deport those who deny climate change to the arctic: they will be fine there.

I think this is something that will start happening all across Europe. They're even talking about something similar in the UK. Norway, Sweden, and Denmark are also on the verge - as well as deporting a whole lot;

Some of you above are not thinking clearly.

If US Moslem or Christian or whatever religious groups are engaged in furthering criminal activity, they can have their tax-exempt status yanked and investigated by the police. If engaged in RICO activities, all of the institution's assets can be seized immediately. Assets of members can be seized if a connection is shown between the members' incomes and purchases and the institution.

Except that we ignore the fact that we know that islamic mosques are preaching hatred and anti-americanism.

Because if we were to investigate Muslim religious groups, libs, and <a-hem> not libs such as yourself would have a fit it the government did.

Mosques should be watched. Aliens and naturalized citizens who are found to be anti-american should be deported ASAP.
I will disagree with you, in part, Correll, for you cannot prove that all or a majority or a super majority of American mosques are preaching hatred and anti-Americanism. You have no idea what most mosques preach in France, either, I am quite sure.

Since I am not a lib and you are not a mainstream conservative, I am not too concerned with what you think.
If they are using the Quran in their rants, I mean sermons, it is sadly inevitable that hate, mysoginy, racism and homophobia will be rearing its ugly head.

If US Moslem or Christian or whatever religious groups are engaged in furthering criminal activity, they can have their tax-exempt status yanked and investigated by the police. If engaged in RICO activities, all of the institution's assets can be seized immediately. Assets of members can be seized if a connection is shown between the members' incomes and purchases and the institution.

I will disagree with you, in part, Correll, for you cannot prove that all or a majority or a super majority of American mosques are preaching hatred and anti-Americanism. You have no idea what most mosques preach in France, either, I am quite sure.

Since I am not a lib and you are not a mainstream conservative, I am not too concerned with what you think.
If they are using the Quran in their rants, I mean sermons, it is sadly inevitable that hate, mysoginy, racism and homophobia will be rearing its ugly head.
I can show you similar preaching in central Texas in certain far right Christian churches.

They don't call for murder, because they know retaliation would be instantaneous on them and their families. Drone technology seems to terrify them. Also they are not too sure about the waiting virgins bit.

I think most of us do not fully understand what Muslims are taught. It was only recently that I learned the Koran is only a starting point. There is something called Hadith that seems to be the basis for a great deal of their beliefs. I need to learn some more about it.

Let's make everyone truly safe, by watching everyone eh? Now, that only leaves one small problem, who watches the watchers, and who watches them?

No, just those we know are likely to be anti-americans.

You do realize that all mosques are preaching "hatred" right?

"All" mosques?

That's like saying all Trump supporters are morons.

Oh wait, bad analogy.
Read the Quran and you might come to the same conclusion. A huge number of passages are about hatred and how inferior are non-Muslims, women, homosexuals, Jews and so on. It would literally be difficult for them not to stray into these areas, as the good book is littered with them.

I can show you similar preaching in central Texas in certain far right Christian churches.

They don't call for murder, because they know retaliation would be instantaneous on them and their families. Drone technology seems to terrify them. Also they are not too sure about the waiting virgins bit.
Well if they are teaching hatred for others, I would be happy for them to be closed down too.

Forum List

Back