Bull Ring FrancoHFW v Emily, Bigot or Racist? RE Constitutional Use of Military

IMO Emily,
Franco is an internet Bully. Having seen a lot of his posts, he's part of that political ideology that uses identity politics to get what it wants and win its arguments.
having seen many of your posts as well, IMO.. you have always taken great pains to explain things very clearly without offending anyone, your one of the least bigoted and racist posters here in my opinion based on your body of writings.
Franco on the other hand is lazy, sloppy, mean and doesnt give much thought to see things from someone elses point of view.
You are gold Emily... don't worry about it.
My whole point is that you are horribly misinformed by Rupert Murdock and internet scumbags and of course the big orange lying clown. You don't know what is going on in the world and the more you listen to your media the less you know factually. You deserve to be fully done the subject of your media. I'm sure you are lovely people just like the ones I live with. It is 72% Trump wonderful people Nicest people you could ever meet, totally missing formed by Fox News and social media and internet crazies. The worst thing that has ever happened to America. Has cost us about 500,000 lives for one thing... And a fair society at this point. 30 or 40 years of giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else and the stupidest foreign policy ever. Thanks GOP Great job.

War mongering among the little brown man is racist. And violent... We never should have stayed more than a couple of weeks back in 2003. And running off to Iraq was even stupider. Except if you are a brainwashed right winger. And of course we are talking politically here not in one personal life. Try and differentiate politics and personal.

The Taliban must be quite racist then aren't they. They are constantly war mongering among the little brown men as you put it. This is why your racist claims mean nothing. It is used way too much to explain everything that happens. You differentiated nothing . you were very clear about calling Emily violent and racist.... you made no effort to say it was about politics.
You made it personal asshole

The Taliban must be quite racist then aren't they. They are constantly war mongering among the little brown men as you put it. This is why your racist claims mean nothing. It is used way too much to explain everything that happens. You differentiated nothing . you were very clear about calling Emily violent and racist.... you made no effort to say it was about politics.
Bologna this is a political message board for God's sake. Of course I was talking about her politics. And as I say most whites in America are racist s thanks to media stereotypes etc. And tradition. In this case I was talking about her idea to carry on the Afghan war for another couple of years to get people out who were warned months ago to get out.

francoHFW blacks are OVER represented in great jobs such as USPS, governmental, auto manufacturing ---AND this is considering they graduate at lower levels!!!!!
--AND over represented in MUCHO $$$ jobs like athletes/entertainers

ROB BLACKS????? WTF? stop the stupid shit double talk---blacks MURDER whites at TWICE the rate of vice vers

No your politics make it personal because that kind of crap is what it is based on hateful propaganda. I don't know who the hell Emily is or if she is even a woman lol. It's people like you that start fight s and the reason why the only spike in violence since Trump started has been right wingers attacking blacks gays Muslims and now Asians for crying out loud. When he has a rally the violence doubles. More than doubles. People who are ignorant and misinformed are violent and racist. Own it lol

francoHFW blacks are OVER represented in great jobs such as USPS, governmental, auto manufacturing ---AND this is considering they graduate at lower levels!!!!!
--AND over represented in MUCHO $$$ jobs like athletes/entertainers

ROB BLACKS????? WTF? stop the stupid shit double talk---blacks MURDER whites at TWICE the rate of vice vers
Yes because they are poor and are robbing them. Do you want a diagram?

Yes, blacks are over represented in field s that are not racist in their hiring. They also suck at getting homes most places. It's all their fault of course lol.

Afghanistan is their country you idi ot. Man brainwashed functional morons..... And no the ignorant right wingers made this personal. I was talking politics. Racist politics. GOP politics imperialist politics....

francoHFW ....fact: blacks were far behind the whites in education, technology, etc loooong before slavery---so, it's not the whites fault they are a failed culture now --they graduate at lower levels and commit crime at higher rates
.....the problem is you people/blacks are mad and hurt/hate being a failure ....this is natural .....you can't accept the truth ---you have to BLAME whitey - idiocy...whenever humans make mistakes, they always usually want to blame someone else

francoHFW ....fact: blacks were far behind the whites in education, technology, etc loooong before slavery---so, it's not the whites fault they are a failed culture now --they graduate at lower levels and commit crime at higher rates
.....the problem is you people/blacks are mad and hurt/hate being a failure ....this is natural .....you can't accept the truth ---you have to BLAME whitey - idiocy...whenever humans make mistakes, they always usually want to blame someone else
I told you it was their fault lol. Keep those eyes closed! As Mario como said, Ronald Reagan made blaming the poor acceptable- and blacks!. People did not get magically lazy and stupid, the GOP cut the programs that help regular people rise and blacks most of all of course. God will not be amused by your willful ignorance.

And just because you don't know anything about black civilizations doesn't mean it didn't exist lol. Educate yourself ignoramus.

And just because you don't know anything about black civilizations doesn't mean it didn't exist lol. Educate yourself ignoramus.
..a lot of sub Sahara Africans did not even have a written language ...they STILL can't feed themselves in the 21st Century!!!! they still don't know basic farming techniques
please stop the stupidshit----blacks were mucho inferior to whites in technology/education, etc = fact and undeniable
etc many links

francoHFW
. you are ignorant of history
...whites were building very complex windmills for farming/etc while the SS Africans were still in the Cro Magnon stage hunting and gathering
...whites were building triple decker ships while the SS Africans were building canoes

francoHFW
..look--they are built so they can be rotated to the wind!!!!!
1630182185666.png

You don't seem to be very worried about what the Afghans think. We had an Afghan hound. Not to be messed with. My German Shepherd mongrel loved grabbing his leash when he got away from dad. I believe most American whites are racist. At least Democrats try and fight it politically and in policy. I live in a district which is 72% Trump voters also. All you have to do is believe blacks are an inferior race or Afghans for that matter.
Dear francoHFW
I do not see how you got any of that out of my message or anything I have posted.

1. My good friend Jimi Hussein was a businessman who invested his own money and efforts through Congress and his own invesents to help his Native Afghani people tp defend and build their democratic power. I have nothing but respect for the Afghani people who are in much the same situation as Vietnamese.

2. I have invested over 60,000 in credit card loans and debts to help nonprofit and business community leaders in TWO Black historic districts in Houston that were destroyed by Democrat political corruption through the City abusing federal and public school funding.

I still identify and work with Democrat members and leaders to address and correct the problems of genocidal abuse of gentrification to oppress and violate rights of Black residents who have been fighting an uphill battle to save their neighborhoods and restore their development plans.

If you look through my msgs on USMB a lot of them cite the Freedmen's Town issues of Reparations by investing in sustainable campus plans that I believe in replicating along the Border to replace trafficking with safe housing jobs education and services to help all workers and victims of abuse.

Www.earnedamnesty.org

If you support solutions to help oppressed minorities recovering from mass abuse, racketeering and genocide, I would love to have more help with these plans that came from the community volunteers I was helping by underwriting their debts using my own credit cards.

Of the 60,000 I borrowed and lent on credit to help Black and Latino community volunteers, I worked 2 jobs for over 8 years to pay half of these off.

How much have you invested of your own labor or money to pay reparations for victims of govt abuses?

Before you assume I must be racist against Blacks or Minorities, would you have done what I did and lent 60,000 to help minority leaders to recover from oppression?

Would you be willing to help me raise the other 30,000 to cover the remaining costs of these nonprofit volunteers working for free to save their minority communities?

I could really use more help if you have a heart to overcome racial and political disparity that has damaged and destroyed communities. Even in the US. Even caused by Democrats.

Dear francoHFW
I do not see how you got any of that out of my message or anything I have posted.

1. My good friend Jimi Hussein was a businessman who invested his own money and efforts through Congress and his own invesents to help his Native Afghani people tp defend and build their democratic power. I have nothing but respect for the Afghani people who are in much the same situation as Vietnamese.

2. I have invested over 60,000 in credit card loans and debts to help nonprofit and business community leaders in TWO Black historic districts in Houston that were destroyed by Democrat political corruption through the City abusing federal and public school funding.

I still identify and work with Democrat members and leaders to address and correct the problems of genocidal abuse of gentrification to oppress and violate rights of Black residents who have been fighting an uphill battle to save their neighborhoods and restore their development plans.

If you look through my msgs on USMB a lot of them cite the Freedmen's Town issues of Reparations by investing in sustainable campus plans that I believe in replicating along the Border to replace trafficking with safe housing jobs education and services to help all workers and victims of abuse.

Www.earnedamnesty.org

If you support solutions to help oppressed minorities recovering from mass abuse, racketeering and genocide, I would love to have more help with these plans that came from the community volunteers I was helping by underwriting their debts using my own credit cards.

Of the 60,000 I borrowed and lent on credit to help Black and Latino community volunteers, I worked 2 jobs for over 8 years to pay half of these off.

How much have you invested of your own labor or money to pay reparations for victims of govt abuses?

Before you assume I must be racist against Blacks or Minorities, would you have done what I did and lent 60,000 to help minority leaders to recover from oppression?

Would you be willing to help me raise the other 30,000 to cover the remaining costs of these nonprofit volunteers working for free to save their minority communities?

I could really use more help if you have a heart to overcome racial and political disparity that has damaged and destroyed communities. Even in the US. Even caused by Democrats.

Just the way in which he targeted you as "racist" shows the reckless manner in which these terms get thrown around, NEEDLESSLY. Sometimes we do it here as an act of retaliation against each other on the message board, but reading your initial post, there was nothing there to warrant any type of retaliation or slander.

I suppose that sometimes if people did not blow things out of proportion when it comes to which race has what characteristics, there would be a whole lot less for them to talk about.

Forum List

Back