🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Francois Fillon: ‘I won’t surrender’ despite pending charges

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
“I will not surrender,” he told reporters at his headquarters later. “I will not withdraw.”

Fillon denied all allegations and said legal procedure was not properly followed in the probe, which he called unprecedented and unacceptable during a presidential election campaign. He said he was summoned for questioning March 15 “with the goal of being given preliminary charges.”
The alleged fake jobs are especially shocking to many voters because of Fillon’s pledged spending cuts and his clean-cut image. Investigative weekly Le Canard Enchaine reported that payments were made to Penelope Fillon and two of their five children that totaled more than 1 million euros ($1.1 million) over many years.

He prefèr that all is team go down with him, and he is spending the money of the Republican with meeting and some peoples will go tomorrow to show that they are still behind him.
At first it was about a reunion to prostest about the justice ( judge and police ) it change after on Twitter.
What a shame !
France Look like shit a country with no moral...Fuck him for thinking just about is little person.

François Fillon case: Maël Renouard, another fictional parliamentary assistant?

images

Does the Penelopegate hide another fictional job? After Penelope Fillon, another parliamentary assistant would have been used fictitiously by François Fillon, revealed this Wednesday BuzzFeed.
A certain Mael Renouard would have been declared as assistant to the deputy of the Sarthe until 2016 on the card given to the High authority for the transparency of the public life. (...)

Affaire François Fillon : Maël Renouard, un autre assistant parlementaire fictif ?

Do French people really use the expression “Ooh La La”? If so, what does it mean

Yes, we could say Ooh LA LA for this story, what a shame ! This man don't care about is country just about is full pockets.

Forum List

Back