Frank Graham quits gop

The sooner the GOP pushes the religious right from their ranks the better off they will be as a party. Barry Goldwater warned about giving them too much power.

In the future, abortion will be considered to have been barbaric infanticide. Hopefully, its practitioners will be remembered for their grisly deeds.

So Christians don't deserve to vote? The planned parenthood house of horrors has less,to,do,with religion and more,to,do,with humanity. Anyone who watches those
Videos and is not repulsed does not have a conscience. At least graham is standing up for his principles, unlike congressional,republicans. I believe history shows that a loss of faith correlates directly with decline of civilizations........

The Decline of a Nation – History and Christian Values

how-prophetic-goldwater-religion-1353671032.jpg

The trend here is a good one. The far far right wing evangelicals are staking out a 'we'll never compromise on anything ever again' territory.
You cannot win national elections by telling everyone else "either you believe as we do or we will force you to once we have power".

It is the proverbial painter of floors painting himself into a corner. Let us get them some new paint brushes and more paint. They'll do the rest.

The sooner the GOP pushes the religious right from their ranks the better off they will be as a party. Barry Goldwater warned about giving them too much power.
Barry Goldwater is a loser. He made conservatism look bad when he failed to support Civil Rights. That decision is still causing destruction to the Republican party, even now.

Barry Goldwater Declares That the 1964 Civil Rights Act Is a Dire Threat to the Liberties of African Americans and Will Create in America the Hallmarks of the Police State: Live from Lynnhaven Fish House CCII: June 23, 2014

Barry Goldwater is a loser. He made conservatism look bad when he failed to support Civil Rights. That decision is still causing destruction to the Republican party, even now.

Barry Goldwater Declares That the 1964 Civil Rights Act Is a Dire Threat to the Liberties of African Americans and Will Create in America the Hallmarks of the Police State: Live from Lynnhaven Fish House CCII: June 23, 2014
Nonsense.

Most conservatives have consistently opposed civil rights, 50 years ago and today – with a majority on the right opposed to the privacy rights of women and the equal protection rights of gay Americans.

The GOP is its own worst enemy, having nothing to do with Goldwater.

Graham and his religious conmen are parasites they take and contributes nothing. He takes others donations and acts as a middleman skimming as he goes

Shrimpbox 13097093
I believe history shows that a loss of faith correlates directly with decline of civilizations........

Perhaps you would be right in terms of biblical times through medieval times if you are willing to consider all the wars and persecution in the name of religions as being 'civilized' behavior.

I find it hard to brush aside the Enlightenment and the resulting advances in individual freedom, exploration and science and medicine and understanding of our universe that was fought tooth and nail to escape the shackles of Judeo-Christian religion that insisted the world was flat and its God maintained His 'civilized' humanity through the divine rights of kings and a hierarchy of divinely inspired theologians centered in Rome for so many centuries.

I have no idea what your 'loss of faith' is in reference to as a correlation to what you refer to as a decline of civilization.

The GOP has candidates running for office calling for carpet bombing innocent civilians and restricting entry to our free and open civilized nation by a religious test that is absolutely unconstitutional and xenophobic and they are the exact reactions that barbaric uncivilized terrorists want civilized western society to choose.

Perhaps you can explain yourself better than you've done so far.

As one who proudly is not aligned with any organized religious faith I take your words as an insult to all non-believers in Franklin Graham type hooey that conduct there lives in every bit a civilized and enlightened manner as is humanly possible.

I sincerely respect those who practice all the varieties of religion that human history has produced, but I have no respect for believers who insist that their particular faith is somehow responsible uniquely for the slow torturous advance of mankind.

So have faith if you are so inclined but keep your criticism of those that choose a different path to yourself. You are not as special as you think you are because of your religion.

jwoodie 13096860
In the future, abortion will be considered to have been barbaric infanticide.

Are you a prophet? Second Question; considered by whom? Third question; when your prophecy comes true will all women that had an abortion when it was legal be tried for murder and if not why not?

franklin is a total ass....i live near the headquarters of samaritan's purse.....he is a spoiled little brat who uses his name to try to bully people

Then the GOP shouldn't be asking for cash and BS these folks. That's what went hideously wrong.

So Christians don't deserve to vote? The planned parenthood house of horrors has less,to,do,with religion and more,to,do,with humanity. Anyone who watches those
Videos and is not repulsed does not have a conscience. At least graham is standing up for his principles, unlike congressional,republicans. I believe history shows that a loss of faith correlates directly with decline of civilizations........

The Decline of a Nation – History and Christian Values
Pretty good article.

Forum List

Back