Franken: GOP elected officials are 70% "chickensh*ts" & 30% crazies, they're not really election deniers, theyre too afraid of Trump to tell the truth

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
It’s time for mainstream Republicans to take their party back from the extremists and election deniers. Don’t hold your breath.

I'm a Ryan guy. i would love to have him as the leader of our party. in any case, we need someone TERRIFIC to lead us!

Paul Ryan turned out to be complete milquetoast. You realize. Not a leader at all....a sell out.

Why do you want a Republican party that kisses Democrats' butts at every single opportunity? That's no party at all

• Banned
Paul Ryan turned out to be complete milquetoast. You realize. Not a leader at all....a sell out.

Why do you want a Republican party that kisses Democrats' butts at every single opportunity? That's no party at all
civility, civility, civility...that's the only way we'll escape the Dark Age Of Trump

It’s time for mainstream Republicans to take their party back from the extremists and election deniers. Don’t hold your breath.

Does he mean that they aren't as outspoken as the Dems have been on 2M illegal citizens at your southern border in a year, the withdrawal in Afghanistan, the signing of an "inflation bill" for hundreds of billions that didn't address inflation or $500B handed to students with no approval by congress?

Hi, I'm Al Franken, a real politician. I'm here to remind you all why politicians have a lower level of respect in society than lowly lawyers.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Civility like you dragging up DeSantis past?

Like that civility?

What a joke
i call it manly civility, meaning you have the balls to have tough conversations about policy or personal failings of politicians with resorting to petty personal attacks

Al Franken ... unfunny comedian turned unfunny politician.

It's tough to say what percentage of the GQP politicians and politicos really believe this stuff. I think there are a few full-on talk radio believers like MTG and Boebert, but I don't think that number is as high as 30%. Certainly higher than before the mid terms, though.

I'd guess the number of true believers at the political level is closer to 10%, and the rest are people who are craven, shameless enablers of this mess simply for their own personal gain. The percentage for the street-level rubes, those who are being played like pro wrestling fans used to be, is closer to about 90%.

It's tough to say what percentage of the GQP politicians and politicos really believe this stuff. I think there are a few full-on talk radio believers like MTG and Boebert, but I don't think that number is as high as 30%. Certainly higher than before the mid terms, though.

I'd guess the number of true believers at the political level is closer to 10%, and the rest are people who are craven, shameless enablers of this mess simply for their own personal gain. The percentage for the street-level rubes, those who are being played like pro wrestling fans used to be, is closer to about 90%.

What obsession looks like ^^^^^

Chicken shits and crazies

Gotta like al, he qualifies for BOTH

Forum List

Back