🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Franken should resign....and rather soon

Of course they are Comrade, your rulers would never lie to you sheep.

I mean, Comrade Franken is the epitome of moral strength, snowflake...

ire774JM
She's pretty. I'd hit on her too. She's a radio personality trying to make a name for herself like Ann coulter. Who sleeps with their helmet on?

You'd sexually assault her the way Franken did?

Well, you are a Communist after all.
He didn't sexually assault her. She agreed to the kiss.

And he's not touching her in that pic
Then why did he acknowledge he was wrong and why did he apologize for it?
Because he was wrong for that picture. It's in poor taste.

Well, at least you admit that sexual assault is "poor taste" when committed by a party boss.

No doubt you still blame the victim, though.

I see, then Trump did not steal it with the Russians. I have been waiting for that.
When I said he was handed the elections, I was referring to Putin’s hand.
Sure you were. Who handed Putin all that power for the last 8 years?
Well, he’s been in power 18 YEARS, by seizing it. As most dicatators do.
Dictators in Russia do what the USA lets them do. Thanks Obama.
Obama should have been harder on Putin?
Yet you support the current admin of Russian nesting dolls.

What a world.

Comrade, Trump has been far harder on Russia than little gay Barry was. Why do you lie about this?

And of course we now know why, Clinton and Obama were completely in bed with Putin.

Frankin's conduct toward women pales in comparison to Hillary's husband's conduct toward women. The dirty little secret is that the Minn. Gov would appoint another democrat so it's not a loss for democrats in the Senate if Frankin resigned.
Franken's actions pales in comparison to Donald Trump's admitted pussy grabbing & a dozen or more harassment accusations, a child rape accusation w/ a witness, or hos spousal rape charge.

Let's not forget how he barged through the Teen USA contestant locker room to look at naked & half naked girls.

The man s as fucking pervert & you elected him President.

Bill Clinton's rape accuser had sworn under oath that he did not rape here. Jone's complaint was Clinton exposed himself & asked for head. Ignorant & harassment but not groping.

This isn't about Trump, Comrade.

All you scumbags can do is say "BUT TRUMP.."

Bitch McConnell vowed to expel Roy Moore, so when will Bitch expel Franken?
Sorry buttbreath, but when you have a fit about Franken while voting for Trump, then you are a sad example of a Yuuugel hypocrite.

What a world.

Comrade, Trump has been far harder on Russia than little gay Barry was. Why do you lie about this?

And of course we now know why, Clinton and Obama were completely in bed with Putin.

You meant Trump had a hard-on not harder on, right. Trump has had a boner for Putin for years.

Well yeah, he grabbed her tits to humiliate her. But that's okay, he's a party member; she has a duty to submit.

You scumbag.

Franken PRETENDED to grab her breasts. He never touched her, the photo proves that, just look at no sign of actual contact with her vest (point one) and Franken is posing for the photograph, looking at the camera (point two)

Your side is defending actual sex offenders like Trump and Moore.

Yes, we've heard your lie.

ffb060f1-8691-4996-9fd2-4a652a1a1d09.png

Franken GRABBED HER TITS while she slept, specifically to humiliate her after she rebuked him for his disgusting behavior. She in no way had agreed that the pig could stick his tongue in her mouth.

But you're evil, you don't care about anything but party.

You scumbag.
agree with the accuser that Franken stuck his tongue in her mouth, but all those women were lying about Trump?

Why the fuck is that?

So, you

She's pretty. I'd hit on her too. She's a radio personality trying to make a name for herself like Ann coulter. Who sleeps with their helmet on?

You'd sexually assault her the way Franken did?

Well, you are a Communist after all.
He didn't sexually assault her. She agreed to the kiss.

And he's not touching her in that pic
Then why did he acknowledge he was wrong and why did he apologize for it?
Because he was wrong for that picture. It's in poor taste.

Well, at least you admit that sexual assault is "poor taste" when committed by a party boss.

No doubt you still blame the victim, though.
No but it wasn't sexual assault. If you let a guy kiss you you might get some tongue

What a world.

Yea that's why Russia did everything they could to defeat Hillary

Frankin's conduct toward women pales in comparison to Hillary's husband's conduct toward women. The dirty little secret is that the Minn. Gov would appoint another democrat so it's not a loss for democrats in the Senate if Frankin resigned.
Franken's actions pales in comparison to Donald Trump's admitted pussy grabbing & a dozen or more harassment accusations, a child rape accusation w/ a witness, or hos spousal rape charge.

Let's not forget how he barged through the Teen USA contestant locker room to look at naked & half naked girls.

The man s as fucking pervert & you elected him President.

Bill Clinton's rape accuser had sworn under oath that he did not rape here. Jone's complaint was Clinton exposed himself & asked for head. Ignorant & harassment but not groping.

This isn't about Trump, Comrade.

All you scumbags can do is say "BUT TRUMP.."

Bitch McConnell vowed to expel Roy Moore, so when will Bitch expel Franken?
Sorry buttbreath, but when you have a fit about Franken while voting for Trump, then you are a sad example of a Yuuugel hypocrite.

I don't recall sexual predator Franken being an issue during the last election?

Hillary, Obama, and the FBI were colluding with the Russians to pervert the election, but Franken was no doubt busy molesting his subordinates....

What a world.

You meant Trump had a hard-on not harder on, right. Trump has had a boner for Putin for years.

Is this like the collusion thing, Comrade? Something you vile Stalinists accuse others of that turns out to be you?

Well yeah, he grabbed her tits to humiliate her. But that's okay, he's a party member; she has a duty to submit.

You scumbag.

Franken PRETENDED to grab her breasts. He never touched her, the photo proves that, just look at no sign of actual contact with her vest (point one) and Franken is posing for the photograph, looking at the camera (point two)

Your side is defending actual sex offenders like Trump and Moore.

Yes, we've heard your lie.

ffb060f1-8691-4996-9fd2-4a652a1a1d09.png

Franken GRABBED HER TITS while she slept, specifically to humiliate her after she rebuked him for his disgusting behavior. She in no way had agreed that the pig could stick his tongue in her mouth.

But you're evil, you don't care about anything but party.

You scumbag.
agree with the accuser that Franken stuck his tongue in her mouth, but all those women were lying about Trump?

Why the fuck is that?

So, you

This isn't about Trump, Comrade scumbag.

What a world.

Such as the dossier against Trump?

(Paid for by Clinton, Obama, and the FBI)

We need a special council to investigate Robert Mueller's role in Uranium One. Just how dirty is this guy?

What a world.

We need a special council to investigate Robert Mueller's role in Uranium One. Just how dirty is this guy?
It is Twitlers government unfortunately sessions is a liar so he needs to go so does trump

I see, then Trump did not steal it with the Russians. I have been waiting for that.

What a world.
You have rhetoric and 0 proof. Obama's famous "I can be more flexible after the election" sums up Obama's handling of Russia. Putin took Crimea and some bullshit sanctions were the punishment.

What a world.

It is Twitlers government unfortunately sessions is a liar so he needs to go so does trump

No respect for the Constitution is the only thing the Left has proven it does well. Trump will go after his second term. You should take a vacation until then.

What a world.

Hillary was a huge help, and the pundits telling people how stupid they are helped too.

What a world.
You have rhetoric and 0 proof. Obama's famous "I can be more flexible after the election" sums up Obama's handling of Russia. Putin took Crimea and some bullshit sanctions were the punishment.
But at the end of the day Obama put sanctions in place that costed Russia billions. All trump has done is work with Putin to win the election, lie about it, and continually kiss Putin’s ass.

There’s my proof. Reality.

What a world.
But at the end of the day Obama put sanctions in place that costed Russia billions. All trump has done is work with Putin to win the election, lie about it, and continually kiss Putin’s ass.

There’s my proof. Reality.
How about some examples and some sources that prove what you say? Saying it over and over proves 0.

What a world.
Not much more we could do after we (bush/republicans) invaded Iraq

What a world.

No respect for the Constitution is the only thing the Left has proven it does well. Trump will go after his second term. You should take a vacation until then.
You fools don't respect the constitution. You enterpret it like you do the Bible. Wrongly!

Grudgingly, I would encourage senator Franken to resign.....

Although I think that Franken's bad behavior toward women pales in comparison to Moore's lechery with young teens....and

Although I think that Franken has been an exceptional senator.....

I want him to resign for TWO reasons:

First, the governor of MN is a democrat (Dayton) who would appoint another democrat to fill Franken's seat......

Second, I do NOT want for the surely upcoming ads by democrats for the 2018 midterm run, to be less attacking to republicans for either electing (or almost electing) a pervert like Moore.

In 2018, Moore will be the "poster boy" for everything that is wrong in the Trump swamp....including the orange swamp creature himself.

No after his long letter he wrote, I believe him.. people make mistakes and use poor judgements

Forum List

Back