🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Franken should resign....and rather soon

Well, he’s been in power 18 YEARS, by seizing it. As most dicatators do.
Dictators in Russia do what the USA lets them do. Thanks Obama.
Obama should have been harder on Putin?
Yet you support the current admin of Russian nesting dolls.

What a world.

Comrade, Trump has been far harder on Russia than little gay Barry was. Why do you lie about this?

And of course we now know why, Clinton and Obama were completely in bed with Putin.
Yea that's why Russia did everything they could to defeat Hillary
Hillary was a huge help, and the pundits telling people how stupid they are helped too.
And trumps proving you all are dumb. For example. "My tax plan won't benefit me" was the biggest lie and you still don't get it

Comrade, Trump has been far harder on Russia than little gay Barry was. Why do you lie about this?

And of course we now know why, Clinton and Obama were completely in bed with Putin.

Such as the dossier against Trump?

(Paid for by Clinton, Obama, and the FBI)

We need a special council to investigate Robert Mueller's role in Uranium One. Just how dirty is this guy?
It is Twitlers government unfortunately sessions is a liar so he needs to go so does trump

No respect for the Constitution is the only thing the Left has proven it does well. Trump will go after his second term. You should take a vacation until then.
You fools don't respect the constitution. You enterpret it like you do the Bible. Wrongly!
Progressives can't spell? The Bible has parables. The Constitution is literal.

We need a special council to investigate Robert Mueller's role in Uranium One. Just how dirty is this guy?
It is Twitlers government unfortunately sessions is a liar so he needs to go so does trump

No respect for the Constitution is the only thing the Left has proven it does well. Trump will go after his second term. You should take a vacation until then.
You fools don't respect the constitution. You enterpret it like you do the Bible. Wrongly!
The constitution can be enterprited too. Do you think Ron Paul reads the constitution the same way trump does? And us liberals think trumps travel ban is unconstitutional.

The constitution can be interpreted too. Do you think Ron Paul reads the constitution the same way trump does? And us liberals think trumps travel ban is unconstitutional.
The Constitution says the president can stop anyone from entering the country, and for any reason he sees as fit. Suck it up. And it is "interpreted" I changed it for you.

Grudgingly, I would encourage senator Franken to resign.....

Although I think that Franken's bad behavior toward women pales in comparison to Moore's lechery with young teens....and

Although I think that Franken has been an exceptional senator.....

I want him to resign for TWO reasons:

First, the governor of MN is a democrat (Dayton) who would appoint another democrat to fill Franken's seat......

Second, I do NOT want for the surely upcoming ads by democrats for the 2018 midterm run, to be less attacking to republicans for either electing (or almost electing) a pervert like Moore.

In 2018, Moore will be the "poster boy" for everything that is wrong in the Trump swamp....including the orange swamp creature himself.

So for you this is all reduced to a political calculation? What a hack!

the allegations of Moore as a man in his 30's preying on young women is more or less true....there is no question that he tried to date young teens....even his wife was a teen when he first laid eyes on her....the man even said he dated teens when in his thirties but got their mother's permission first.... THAT he gave an ADMISSION to.

SO, although we do not know for certain what was happening behind closed car doors or homes, we DO KNOW Roy Moore chased teen girls in high school while in his thirties as the asst DA,,,,

Is that a crime? What was the age of consent in Alabama at that time? Do you know? Do you care?
16 but NOT WHEN there was a big age disparity and NOT if it was a person of power or importance that would be a person of trust, like a teacher, a pastor, a boyscout leader and yes, posibly a DA or asst DA...

and one alleged victim was 14.

so what is your point? Are you saying you think it was normal for an asst DA nearing his mid thirties hanging out at high schools and malls to hit on high school teens is NORMAL, as long as he didn't score, or something?

How about your daughter when 14 to 16, would you let her date a guy in his mid 30's? Really? IF your answer is no, why not?

I didn't say it was normal or that I approve of it. All I said is that there is no proof that he did anything to any of those women 40 years ago. One of them worked on the Hillary campaign, do you believe her? Allred wont turn over the yearbook for handwriting analysis, do you wonder why?

All I am trying to say here is that we should not convict people on unproven allegations.

So, according to you, men can do anything they want to little girls & women as long as there are no witnesses.

Moore's history of lusting over young & under aged girls appears to be fact.

of course not, don't be stupid. Moore's "alleged" history is more accurate. The yearbook is a forgery, one of the accusers has recanted. This is nothing but a political attempt at slander by media.

Last edited:

The constitution can be interpreted too. Do you think Ron Paul reads the constitution the same way trump does? And us liberals think trumps travel ban is unconstitutional.
The Constitution says the president can stop anyone from entering the country, and for any reason he sees as fit. Suck it up. And it is "interpreted" I changed it for you.
Did you miss the point? What Ron Paul thinks is unconstitutional might not be what trump or Ryan or bush think is unconstitutional. I'm not about to debate with you what is and isn't unconditional. I just tried to make a point and you of course missed it

Did you miss the point? What Ron Paul thinks is unconstitutional might not be what trump or Ryan or bush think is unconstitutional. I'm not about to debate with you what is and isn't unconditional. I just tried to make a point and you of course missed it

Unconditional? You need a nap.

FrankenObama2012_640.jpg

I've yet to see nobama disavow creep Al Frankenstein. What a fraud ex president. Sad!

Grudgingly, I would encourage senator Franken to resign.....

Although I think that Franken's bad behavior toward women pales in comparison to Moore's lechery with young teens....and

Although I think that Franken has been an exceptional senator.....

I want him to resign for TWO reasons:

First, the governor of MN is a democrat (Dayton) who would appoint another democrat to fill Franken's seat......

Second, I do NOT want for the surely upcoming ads by democrats for the 2018 midterm run, to be less attacking to republicans for either electing (or almost electing) a pervert like Moore.

In 2018, Moore will be the "poster boy" for everything that is wrong in the Trump swamp....including the orange swamp creature himself.

So he should resign because of politics and not because of his treatment of women?

Interesting position, disgusting at least you are honest.

Frankin's conduct toward women pales in comparison to Hillary's husband's conduct toward women. The dirty little secret is that the Minn. Gov would appoint another democrat so it's not a loss for democrats in the Senate if Frankin resigned.

Why is it a dirty little secret is that the Minn. Gov would appoint another democrat? That is not a secret, it is what would be expected for a Dem Gov to do. Are you new to this country?
The dirty little secret is that democrats see no political loss if they throw Frankin under the bus. How many people are aware that the Gov. of Minn. is a democrat? Nobody is talking about it in the liberal MSM.

Yep, it's not about the women, it is about keeping their Senate, it has nothing to do with the fact he was or is groping women. At least the mask is off.

Unconditional? You need a nap.
See, you'll keep focusing on the typos and keep missing the point. You must agree then that ted cruz' interpretation of the constitution will be different than christies or kasich's

And anyone who disagrees with you is a rino

According to the MSM, Creepy Al Franken didn't grope he mock groped. How do they know? They don't.

Again, Clinton, Obama, the DNC, and the FBI all colluded with Russia to tamper with the last election on behalf of Hillary buying slander from Putin to use against Trump.

Funny how suddenly you Marxists have no issue with collusion...

Sure you were. Who handed Putin all that power for the last 8 years?
Well, he’s been in power 18 YEARS, by seizing it. As most dicatators do.
Dictators in Russia do what the USA lets them do. Thanks Obama.
Obama should have been harder on Putin?
Yet you support the current admin of Russian nesting dolls.

What a world.
You have rhetoric and 0 proof. Obama's famous "I can be more flexible after the election" sums up Obama's handling of Russia. Putin took Crimea and some bullshit sanctions were the punishment.
But at the end of the day Obama put sanctions in place that costed Russia billions. All trump has done is work with Putin to win the election, lie about it, and continually kiss Putin’s ass.

There’s my proof. Reality.

Say Comrade, did Trump sign severe sanctions against Russia?

Just like it turns out the collusion with Russia was you Stalinists all along, the sanctions are yet another example of you Communists accusing your enemies of what it is you are in fact doing...

Comrade, accepting that the Constitution means what it says is not "interpretation." You Communists "interpret" so that you can find rights to abortion that are nowhere in the text, while declaring that rights to the people are really only for the rulers.

The constitution can be enterprited too. Do you think Ron Paul reads the constitution the same way trump does? And us liberals think trumps travel ban is unconstitutional.

First off, you are a Stalinist, not a "liberal."

Secondly, the Constitution is written is plain English. The reason you can't find the word "abortion" in it is because it isn't there. Utterly corrupt leftist judges pervert their office by inventing out of whole cloth provisions that simply are not in the document, while at the same time denying that words such as "people" have a consistent meaning throughout the entire document.

the allegations of Moore as a man in his 30's preying on young women is more or less true....there is no question that he tried to date young teens....even his wife was a teen when he first laid eyes on her....the man even said he dated teens when in his thirties but got their mother's permission first.... THAT he gave an ADMISSION to.

SO, although we do not know for certain what was happening behind closed car doors or homes, we DO KNOW Roy Moore chased teen girls in high school while in his thirties as the asst DA,,,,

Is that a crime? What was the age of consent in Alabama at that time? Do you know? Do you care?
16 but NOT WHEN there was a big age disparity and NOT if it was a person of power or importance that would be a person of trust, like a teacher, a pastor, a boyscout leader and yes, posibly a DA or asst DA...

and one alleged victim was 14.

so what is your point? Are you saying you think it was normal for an asst DA nearing his mid thirties hanging out at high schools and malls to hit on high school teens is NORMAL, as long as he didn't score, or something?

How about your daughter when 14 to 16, would you let her date a guy in his mid 30's? Really? IF your answer is no, why not?

I didn't say it was normal or that I approve of it. All I said is that there is no proof that he did anything to any of those women 40 years ago. One of them worked on the Hillary campaign, do you believe her? Allred wont turn over the yearbook for handwriting analysis, do you wonder why?

All I am trying to say here is that we should not convict people on unproven allegations.

So, according to you, men can do anything they want to little girls & women as long as there are no witnesses.

Moore's history of lusting over young & under aged girls appears to be fact.

of course not, don't be stupid. Moore's "alleged" history is more accurate. The yearbook is a forgery, one of the accusers has recanted. This is nothing but a political attempt at slander by media.

Yep, the yearbook is indeed a forgery.

So are the leftist demagogues in the media running that fact that the yearbook is a fraud 24/7?

Of course not, they are either openly lying about it (MSNBC) or quietly ignoring it (CNN)

You think that they threw Charlie Rose under the bus to distract from the revelations that the yearbook is a forgery?

Forum List

Back