🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Franken should resign....and rather soon

So he should resign because of politics and not because of his treatment of women?

Interesting position, disgusting at least you are honest.

Reading comprehension is a bitch for you, isn't it???.......LOL

Yep, it's not about the women, it is about keeping their Senate, it has nothing to do with the fact he was or is groping women. At least the mask is off.

Hey, moron, I and others are just echoing the "brilliant witch," Conway who OPENLY stated that Alabamans best vote for a child molester lest a democrat gets that senate seat.....

Did you forget that little statement by her???...........LOL

Remember that men's locker "sense of humor" was fully acceptable by Trump cult members when the Access Hollywood tape surfaced?

Anyway, as bad as Franken's stupid actions were toward that woman, IT PALES in comparison to what a grown man was attempting to do to a 14 year old (and other teenagers'.)

So he should resign because of politics and not because of his treatment of women?

Interesting position, disgusting at least you are honest.

Reading comprehension is a bitch for you, isn't it???.......LOL

Where in the hell in your two reasons were concerns about the women? It was all about keeping some silly seat in the Senate, dumb ass!

If Franken does not go woman's rights in the Democratic party will be bought up a lot in 2018. Hit the road Al.

Yep, it's not about the women, it is about keeping their Senate, it has nothing to do with the fact he was or is groping women. At least the mask is off.

Hey, moron, I and others are just echoing the "brilliant witch," Conway who OPENLY stated that Alabamans best vote for a child molester lest a democrat gets that senate seat.....

Did you forget that little statement by her???...........LOL

So that makes it okay for you to be that way? My granddaughter used that argument, then she turned five. Sad to think a five year old has better reasoning skills than you. Also, Moore is alleged and not convicted, but I realize that doesn’t matter to you, unless Moore was a Democrat. So you purposely distorted her statement. You really don’t give a damn about the women, just Senate seats. It is up to the people in Alabama to decide, not me. I also wouldn’t ask Franken to resign. We need to be patient and let the investigations to come out with facts. Political affiliations don’t matter to me at this point, people matter more.

Frankin's conduct toward women pales in comparison to Hillary's husband's conduct toward women. The dirty little secret is that the Minn. Gov would appoint another democrat so it's not a loss for democrats in the Senate if Frankin resigned.
What seat in government does Clinton hold?
You run straight to Clinton....
like you're told to...
skipping right over your serial sex offender president...
like you're also told to.

Franken should only resign if Trump does and Moore steps out of the race.
Both Trump's and Moore's assaults are a hundred times worse than Franken pretending he's touching a women's breasts and kissing her.
Or do you think like Huckabee Sanders that you're only innocent if you're not honest enough to admit it.

Last edited:

all of those accusers have recanted and said those things never happened.

get over it--------------Hillary lost, Trump won. Democrats lost, liberalism lost. Obama and Clinton have destroyed the party of Kennedy and Truman. Until you fools accept those realities you will continue to lose.

Franken refuses to step down - he's up for re-election. In fat, I head he has a new campaign ad:

stg112017dAPR20171119114507.jpg

.........................AND CHANGE......................

:p

It is Twitlers government unfortunately sessions is a liar so he needs to go so does trump

Again, Clinton, Obama, the DNC, and the FBI all colluded with Russia to tamper with the last election on behalf of Hillary buying slander from Putin to use against Trump.

Funny how suddenly you Marxists have no issue with collusion...
So, you employ I know you are but what am I defense.

Your pitiful; leader lied when he said no one from his campaign had contact with the Russians. Sessions lied, Manafort lied. Jr lied, Priebus lied, Pence lied.

Yet here is dumbass you blaming the Democrats? Fuck you you ignorant pile of shit.

It is Twitlers government unfortunately sessions is a liar so he needs to go so does trump

Again, Clinton, Obama, the DNC, and the FBI all colluded with Russia to tamper with the last election on behalf of Hillary buying slander from Putin to use against Trump.

Your pitiful; leader lied when he said no one from his campaign had contact with the Russians. Sessions lied, Manafort lied. Jr lied, Priebus lied, Pence lied.

Yet here is dumbass you blaming the Democrats? Fuck you you ignorant pile of shit.
http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.txt

lest we forget about the Clintons and their trail of dead bodies.

http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.txt

lest we forget about the Clintons and their trail of dead bodies.
I'd say you were dumber than shit but that would just be a duplication of your post.

Franken refuses to step down - he's up for re-election. In fat, I head he has a new campaign ad:

stg112017dAPR20171119114507.jpg

.........................AND CHANGE......................

You can't vote for Trump & then talk about any one else's groping.

You evidently consider it a great quality in a person.

1. You assume a helluva lot in your piss-poor post....

2. So you are trying to equate photographs, and video footage of sexual harassment / assault to 'locker room talk'?! Bwuhahaha......

You should really focus more, as the Bible says, about the growing piece of lumber in the Democratic party's 'eye' before you seek to point out / put in a splinter in the GOP's 'eye'.

So that makes it okay for you to be that way? My granddaughter used that argument, then she turned five. Sad to think a five year old has better reasoning skills than you. Also, Moore is alleged and not convicted, but I realize that doesn’t matter to you, unless Moore was a Democrat..

Charlie Rose is out, after just 3 public accusations.

2. So you are trying to equate photographs, and video footage of sexual harassment / assault to 'locker room talk'?! Bwuhahaha......

So far every photograph I've seen of Frankens "groping" has him looking at the camera, and not at the womans breasts. The photographic evidence was posed.

1. You assume a helluva lot in your piss-poor post....

You should really focus more, as the Bible says, about the growing piece of lumber in the Democratic party's 'eye' before you seek to point out / put in a splinter in the GOP's 'eye'.

That photo looked like a locker room gag. You can't even tell if his hands were really touching her.

Trump bragged about groping Women & over a dozen backed it up.

Trump is a piece of shit. Along with those that voted for him.

Forum List

Back