🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Franken should resign....and rather soon

2. So you are trying to equate photographs, and video footage of sexual harassment / assault to 'locker room talk'?! Bwuhahaha......

So far every photograph I've seen of Frankens "groping" has him looking at the camera, and not at the womans breasts. The photographic evidence was posed.
Well, there ya go, as long as a democrat is looking at the camera pointed at him while he is groping women it is ok. :p

So that makes it okay for you to be that way? My granddaughter used that argument, then she turned five. Sad to think a five year old has better reasoning skills than you. Also, Moore is alleged and not convicted, but I realize that doesn’t matter to you, unless Moore was a Democrat..

Charlie Rose is out, after just 3 public accusations.

That is the private sector and I am not sure whether he admitted to anything or not. If it was untrue I’d be filing a lawsuit against the accuser and the employer.

You can't vote for Trump & then talk about any one else's groping.

You evidently consider it a great quality in a person.

1. You assume a helluva lot in your piss-poor post....

2. So you are trying to equate photographs, and video footage of sexual harassment / assault to 'locker room talk'?! Bwuhahaha......

You should really focus more, as the Bible says, about the growing piece of lumber in the Democratic party's 'eye' before you seek to point out / put in a splinter in the GOP's 'eye'.

:p

That photo looked like a locker room gag. You can't even tell if his hands were really touching her.

Trump bragged about groping Women & over a dozen backed it up.

Trump is a piece of shit. Along with those that voted for him.
Then why did he apologize for doing what he did...

....and are we to dismiss the accusations against him made by 3 women because snowflakes want to dismiss Franken's sexual harassments / assaults as 'a locker room gag'?

...and 'locker room gags' by Democrats are ok, but 'locker room talk' by GOP is criminal?

Well, there ya go, as long as a democrat is looking at the camera pointed at him while he is groping women it is ok. :p

trump-and-ivanka.jpg

Last edited:
That photo looked like a locker room gag. You can't even tell if his hands were really touching her.

trump-and-ivanka.jpg
Wow, a daughter sitting on her father's knee showing affection....

The fact that snowflakes see this, get a hard on, and claim it is something 'sexually wrong' with this photo shows just how much of a bunch of pervs they are.....

You should really focus more, as the Bible says, about the growing piece of lumber in the Democratic party's 'eye' before you seek to point out / put in a splinter in the GOP's 'eye'.

Then why did he apologize for doing what he did...

....and are we to dismiss the accusations against him made by 3 women because snowflakes want to dismiss Franken's sexual harassments / assaults as 'a locker room gag'?

...and 'locker room gags' by Democrats are ok, but 'locker room talk' by GOP is criminal?

The photo even without touching was offensive.

I never said to dismiss wehat Frankenm diod.

If you had a fiucking brain, i was comparing that photo to your Orange hero's "locker room" talk. That photo was more "locker room" than Trumps admitting whast a groping fuck he is.

That photo was harassment. These other complaints should have Franken resign. But only if your orange Groper-in chief resigns.

trump-and-ivanka.jpg

Again, anyone who can look at this picture of a father and daughter and get a hard on / think something sexual is a perv....
Trump: "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

He's grabbing her ass.

Last edited:

So half the country is shit. I think you are the shit with an attitude that assures Trumps re-election.

It's his daughter and his hand is on the side of her leg holding her in place
Some of you must be descendents of the Salem Witch Trials bunch . Certainly solid Puritains

So half the country is shit. I think you are the shit with an attitude that assures Trumps re-election.
It is rather ironic that these sanctimonious liberals, like Franken, Conyers, and Charley bedroom eyes Rose are going down. I love it.

It is rather ironic that these sanctimonious liberals, like Franken, Conyers, and Charley bedroom eyes Rose are going down. I love it.
You forgot Roger Ailes & Bill O'reily.

Moore & Trump to follow

Forum List

Back