Franken should resign....and rather soon

Hot Air ????? Really???
Michelle Malkin ultra conservative blog, Hot Air???
You're a fucking idiot........(but you already knew that......LOL)

I looked up "loon" in my Funk & Wagnalls and there was only a small photo

malkin_is_insane.png

Malkin is as crazy as the wildest loon on MSNBC.
I like her on tv because she acts like she's got a gerbil up her skirt.

That said, if only 20% in Minny want Franken to stay around, he needs to working with the governor to coordinate naming a successor.

Bendy - sorry but i can't read you.

Fess up - was it a 6th or 7th grade edjumucation OR were you home skooled?

We're here to help!

Malkin is as crazy as the wildest loon on MSNBC.
I like her on tv because she acts like she's got a gerbil up her skirt.

That said, if only 20% in Minny want Franken to stay around, he needs to working with the governor to coordinate naming a successor.

Bendy - sorry but i can't read you.

Fess up - was it a 6th or 7th grade edjumucation OR were you home skooled?

We're here to help!

Oh goody another rescuer! I love all you helicopters.

As long as Conyers & Franken remain in office Roy Moore doesn’t have a thing to worry about

Franken should stay. Sick and tired of this prudish fucking country attacking all sexual behavior. WTF has happened to liberals in this country that we can't accept some sexual behavior anymore? We use to promote this stuff and call the other people prudes!

I ain't talking about rape, but this was known 11 fucking years ago and the women also understood that it was going to happen. This should not destroy Franken's life...If it does then what Trump did better be impeachable.

It's the "me too" era where large swatches of people like to be joined together as a common victim! Hard to believe some of this stuff is held onto for years! I can't condone bad behavior, but not all these stories are comparable! Moore in Alabama's a lot worse than Franken's act! His heartfelt apology was accepted and everyone should just move on! He's much too valuable trying to get to the bottom of Trump's crooked admin.! :dunno: :frown: o_O :confused:
It's funny that the bitch pushing the Year Book story won't let a handwriting expert have the book to study. The story about being banned from a mall is bullshit also. A body language expert that viewed the whimpering bitch describing something that is supposed to have happened 37 years ago says she is lying. The attack on Roy Moore is driven by Mitch McConnell's realization that he can't control him. Fuck Mitch McConnell.
So you believe Moore did not prey on any teens in high school when he was in his mid thirties? And do not believe one of the 9 ladies coming forward??
I say that after 37 years and just months before an election for a seat in the Senate, one should be very circumspect in analysis of 'evidence' before passing judgement. One must consider all facets of the scenario. No evidence beyond all the "she said this, she said that" and the unsubstantiated yearbook inscription (which glorious Gloria Allred refuses to turn over to a handwriting expect for examination) has been presented. One should also consider the history of the liberal smear campaigns and totally fabricated allegations that have been made against various entities and people including, but not limited to: the police, the Duke lacrosse case, Tawana Brawley (dear old Al's fraudulent attempt to start a race riot), hands up don't shoot, Bush caused global warming and Katrina, vilification of Christians (Roy is a bible-thumper), McCain had an affair with a lobbyist, Romney is a racist, Tea Party activists hurled racial insults at John Lewis....I could go on forever and still not list them all.

When one brings charges against a person, it is up to the one making the allegations to PROVE THEM. I have seen absolutely no verifiable proof against Roy Moore. All I have actually seen if a photo of the questionable yearbook and a sobbing (after 37 years) hag who appears (according to one body language expert) to be lying. Speaking of the yearbook photo, the first still photo posted appeared to have two different shades of blue ink. That photo was taken down and replaced by one that had been doctored to show all the ink in the same shade of black.

So, the answer is no. I am not saying that Roy Moore did not prey on any teens when he was 32. I am saying there is no verifiable proof that he did. I have seen too many cases in which many 'witnesses' claim this and that happened when actually only one of them saw or experienced the happening. The others wanted it to be true, so they lied. Some people see what they want to see rather than what is actually there.

Some people (including Mitch McConnell) want Roy Moore to be guilty as charged....so they claim that he is whether there is proof or not. I am not one of those people. You shouldn't be either.

Moore's case is not a case of law, as one seems to assert: " am saying there is no verifiable proof that he did. "

It is in the Court of Public Opinion, and the voters are the Jury.

Moore's case is not a case of law, as one seems to assert: " am saying there is no verifiable proof that he did. "

If it were a case of law, the statute of limitation has long expired......Indeed, it is the public opinion where Moore is guilty as all hell.

If it were a case of law, the statute of limitation has long expired......Indeed, it is the public opinion where Moore is guilty as all hell.
Once again you are out of touch. In Alabama the polls say Moore is the choice despite the accusations. Once again you are pushing a narrative that is a lie.

Once again you are out of touch. In Alabama the polls say Moore is the choice despite the accusations. Once again you are pushing a narrative that is a lie

You may not believe this, but I very much WANT for Moore to win......There is nothing more worthwhile for that low-life to be the poster-boy for ALL that is wrong with right wing morons.......LOL

So does anyone think that these accusations will go away after the election is over? There were women lined up against Cain and when he stepped away, so did the women. The same has happened to Trump, he was going to be sued, one case had criminal implications and they have all but disappeared. If it was about the victims, finding the truth, then one would think the suits and allegations would continue.

Once again you are out of touch. In Alabama the polls say Moore is the choice despite the accusations. Once again you are pushing a narrative that is a lie

You may not believe this, but I very much WANT for Moore to win......There is nothing more worthwhile for that low-life to be the poster-boy for ALL that is wrong with right wing morons.......LOL
Like Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy?

So does anyone think that these accusations will go away after the election is over? There were women lined up against Cain and when he stepped away, so did the women. The same has happened to Trump, he was going to be sued, one case had criminal implications and they have all but disappeared. If it was about the victims, finding the truth, then one would think the suits and allegations would continue.

Trump campaign subpoenaed over sexual assault allegations ...

Attorneys for Trump said the suit "... has no legal merit," that these were "fame-seeking accusations" and argued the lawsuit should be dismissed. In a motion, his lawyers said because this is a state lawsuit it cannot proceed against a sitting president.

Trump campaign subpoenaed over sexual assault allegations - CNNPolitics

EXACTLY.....now you're getting it........LOL

EXACTLY.....now you're getting it........LOL
I told you before the Democrats will never have the high moral ground again. There have been many more Democrats accused than Republicans. Denying the truth will not work, that stopped with Trumps election.

Ya think?

Two More Women Accuse Sen. Al Franken Of Inappropriate Touching
One woman told HuffPost that Franken had grabbed her backside at an event honoring women.

171116-al-franken-leeann-tweeden-airplane-se-1105a_cdbd11d4ba4f856a53dca9fe3803882f.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Two more women have told HuffPost that Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) touched their butts in separate incidents. These are the third and fourth such allegations against Franken in the past week. Leeann Tweeden, a radio host, wrote last week that Franken had kissed and groped her without her consent during a 2006 USO tour. On Monday, Lindsay Menz accused Franken of groping her at the Minnesota State Fair in 2010.

Two More Women Accuse Sen. Al Franken Of Inappropriate Touching | HuffPost
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Forum List

Back