Franken should resign....and rather soon

Ya think?

Two More Women Accuse Sen. Al Franken Of Inappropriate Touching
One woman told HuffPost that Franken had grabbed her backside at an event honoring women.

171116-al-franken-leeann-tweeden-airplane-se-1105a_cdbd11d4ba4f856a53dca9fe3803882f.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Two more women have told HuffPost that Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) touched their butts in separate incidents. These are the third and fourth such allegations against Franken in the past week. Leeann Tweeden, a radio host, wrote last week that Franken had kissed and groped her without her consent during a 2006 USO tour. On Monday, Lindsay Menz accused Franken of groping her at the Minnesota State Fair in 2010.

Two More Women Accuse Sen. Al Franken Of Inappropriate Touching | HuffPost
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Oh Franken is guilty of "locker room" shenanigans (like Trump's grabbing pussies)....BUT, how many children did Franken sexually solicited versus Moore????

Go on, answer that fucking question?..................LOL

Ya think?

One woman told HuffPost that Franken had grabbed her backside at an event honoring women.

171116-al-franken-leeann-tweeden-airplane-se-1105a_cdbd11d4ba4f856a53dca9fe3803882f.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Two more women have told HuffPost that Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) touched their butts in separate incidents. These are the third and fourth such allegations against Franken in the past week. Leeann Tweeden, a radio host, wrote last week that Franken had kissed and groped her without her consent during a 2006 USO tour. On Monday, Lindsay Menz accused Franken of groping her at the Minnesota State Fair in 2010.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Oh Franken is guilty of "locker room" shenanigans (like Trump's grabbing pussies)....BUT, how many children did Franken sexually solicited versus Moore????

Oh, so now you're defending the little perv weirdo. You must have received new marching orders from the DNC after you posted this thread. Nice flip-flop, kid. But i have a feeling all the 'Reflecting' in the world, won't save your boy Franken.

Last edited:
I told you before the Democrats will never have the high moral ground again. There have been many more Democrats accused than Republicans. Denying the truth will not work, that stopped with Trumps election.

A Very Long List of Republican Sex Offenders - The Constantine Report

Handy List of (American) Republican Party Sex Offenders... | Why ...

Why Are Republicans Enabling Child Sex Abusers? - Newsweek
Where is the list of Democrats? You know it is much larger.

Once again you are out of touch. In Alabama the polls say Moore is the choice despite the accusations. Once again you are pushing a narrative that is a lie

You may not believe this, but I very much WANT for Moore to win......There is nothing more worthwhile for that low-life to be the poster-boy for ALL that is wrong with right wing morons.......LOL
Like Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy?

EXACTLY.....now you're getting it........LOL
I told you before the Democrats will never have the high moral ground again. There have been many more Democrats accused than Republicans. Denying the truth will not work, that stopped with Trumps election.
Neither party will until they toss the Frankens and Moores, the Trumps and Conyers, etc.

Once again you are out of touch. In Alabama the polls say Moore is the choice despite the accusations. Once again you are pushing a narrative that is a lie

You may not believe this, but I very much WANT for Moore to win......There is nothing more worthwhile for that low-life to be the poster-boy for ALL that is wrong with right wing morons.......LOL

Neither party will until they toss the Frankens and Moores, the Trumps and Conyers, etc.

I'm especially shocked Democrats have covered for Cornyn for so many years. He's been known to be a pervert harasser for a long time. They should boot him along with Franken.

I don't think you would say that unless what I have said is true. The Dems are in much more trouble than you will admit. Clown.

Ya think?

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Oh, so now you're defending the little perv weirdo. You must have received new marching orders from the DNC after you posted this thread. Nice flip-flop, kid. But i have a feeling all the 'Reflecting' in the world, won't save your boy Franken.

So, I write, "Oh Franken is guilty of "locker room" shenanigans (like Trump's grabbing pussies)."....and your half-brain "interprets THAT as a defense???.

Check out one of your heroes Tom Foley if you want to encounter "perv weirdos".......LOL

He's been known to be a pervert harasser for a long time. They

If THAT were the case, where the fuck has YOUR side of the aisle been with congressional majorities???.....................LOL

Word on the street is that Senator Crazy Creepy Cory Booker is the next sexual assault allegation bombshell. Happy Thanksgiving!

So does anyone think that these accusations will go away after the election is over? There were women lined up against Cain and when he stepped away, so did the women. The same has happened to Trump, he was going to be sued, one case had criminal implications and they have all but disappeared. If it was about the victims, finding the truth, then one would think the suits and allegations would continue.

Trump campaign subpoenaed over sexual assault allegations ...

Attorneys for Trump said the suit "... has no legal merit," that these were "fame-seeking accusations" and argued the lawsuit should be dismissed. In a motion, his lawyers said because this is a state lawsuit it cannot proceed against a sitting president.

Trump campaign subpoenaed over sexual assault allegations - CNNPolitics

We’ll see after he is out of office, however I doubt anything will happen and I believe the Moore accusations will go nowhere. I also think the attacks on Clinton before the election were bogus. It cuts both ways.

Democrats nor Republicans care about who they harm on their way to power. It’s politics and it’s ugly. Both sides are embarrassing.

He's been known to be a pervert harasser for a long time. They

If THAT were the case, where the fuck has YOUR side of the aisle been with congressional majorities???.....................LOL

Same place Hollywood has been, it has been okay to turn the other way when high profile perverts violated others. Now it’s not cool to overlook perverts, so people that should have spoken up years ago and could have helped stop the perverts are now doing so to ease their conscience. Pretty sad state of affairs.

Forum List

Back