🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Franken should resign....and rather soon

It's sad to see partisan fools defending Franken. Franken committed sexual assault.

Sexual assault = Sexual act in which a person is coerced or physically forced to engage against their will, or a non-consensual sexual touching of a person.

Franken committed sexual assault when he forced himself on Leeann Tweeden. He aggressively pressed his lips against hers and pushed his tongue into her mouth without her consent.

Even the NYT is pushing for him to go.

NYT: Franken Should Go - Breitbart
That's not true. She agreed to the kisses. Both the practice one and the one on stage. She didn't like his French kiss does not mean sexual assault.

She feels stupid after seeing him simulate honking her tits

It's sad to see partisan fools defending Franken. Franken committed sexual assault.

Sexual assault = Sexual act in which a person is coerced or physically forced to engage against their will, or a non-consensual sexual touching of a person.

Franken committed sexual assault when he forced himself on Leeann Tweeden. He aggressively pressed his lips against hers and pushed his tongue into her mouth without her consent.

That's not true. She agreed to the kisses. Both the practice one and the one on stage. She didn't like his French kiss does not mean sexual assault.

Now you're a mind reader?

Poor witto guw
Franken didn't commit a crime, while Moore and Trump did. They actually touched their victims, they actually broke the law, they actually committed physical sexual assaults.
Where's your proof that either one of them (Moore or Trump) committed a crime? And don't give me unsubstantiated allegations, give me proof. You know, like a picture.
You remind me of that Chappell skit where they asked a black what it would take to convict r Kelly and it was such a ridiculous amount of proof.

Do you need a pic to believe oj killed Nicole and Ron?

What's the matter with you? Stop lying and defending sexual assault.

"He came at me and before I even knew it, he put his hand on the back of my head and came towards me and mashed my face against my mouth and stuck his tongue in my mouth," Tweeden said. "I sort of pushed him back and I said, 'Don't ever do that to me again. I was so angry and I walked out of there."

You're pathetic.

Now you're a mind reader?
No but that's her version of how it went down and she's blowing it out of perportion for political reasons just like you are.

I don't need to read your mind either.

"He came at me and before I even knew it, he put his hand on the back of my head and came towards me and mashed my face against my mouth and stuck his tongue in my mouth," Tweeden said. "I sort of pushed him back and I said, 'Don't ever do that to me again. I was so angry and I walked out of there."

You're pathetic.
I do object to a guys tongue making it into a girls mouth before she's ready for it. That is creepy and gross.

I bet he did that shit too. What a dick. What do you think he should resign for it? I don't unless other women come forward complaining about him being a masher.

You're pathetic.
So she let him kiss her and didn't expect tongue

Kissing is not sex.

she's blowing it out of perportion for political reasons just
How do you know this?

Kissing is not sex.
Obviously it is sexual touching. Stop the desperate lying.

If french kissing was sexual, than posting pictures of children doing it would be illegal.

2fda968e8d0cba1b051b1ffe4142d432--children-kissing-youth-culture.jpg

If this is sexual, report this to the mods.

OMG that pig Franken forced his tongue into her mouth! If you did that to a child do you think maybe there will be problems??

It's an assault, just like if you forced your finger into somebodies ear.

But it ain't sex.

What Trump and Moore did, was a sexual assault. What Franken did was just rude, and crude.

OMG that pig Franken forced his tongue into her mouth! If you did that to a child do you think maybe there will be problems??

It's an assault, just like if you forced your finger into somebodies ear.

But it ain't sex.

What Trump and Moore did, was a sexual assault. What Franken did was just rude, and crude.
There's absolutely no proof the Trumpenfuhrer sexually assaulted any of those women. When it comes to Al Frankenjew, the evidence is the photo.

There's absolutely no proof the Trumpenfuhrer sexually assaulted any of those women. When it comes to Al Frankenjew, the evidence is the photo.

We have the womens complaints. And we have Trumps confession on video tape.

If we had that amount of evidence in the O.J. case, he would still be in jail.

Forum List

Back