🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Franken should resign....and rather soon

review.jpg

No One Is Safe From The Groper
No One Is Safe From The Groper | Brutalist

Remember the Alabama governor was made to step down because of cheating just 6 months ago or so...? All they can do is bring up Clinton

My dear, if its weren't for right wingers' hatred of Obama AND the Clintons, these nitwits would have NO defense for the putrid mess that is the Trump administration.

Plus these issues.

DO8QsM8X0AAXPil.jpg

This happened a few days ago in Ohio...supporting your above statement....

Republican Ohio state legislator Wes Goodman describes himself on his Twitter bio as "Christian. American. Conservative. Republican." The self-described “family values” conservative with a history of anti-LGBTQ stances has resigned after admitting he engaged in sex with a man in his Ohio office. From The Columbus Dispatch:

State Rep. Wes Goodman, who consistently touted his faith and conservative values, abruptly resigned late Tuesday after being confronted with evidence of inappropriate conduct with another man inside his Riffe Center office.

Remember the Alabama governor was made to step down because of cheating just 6 months ago or so...? All they can do is bring up Clinton

My dear, if its weren't for right wingers' hatred of Obama AND the Clintons, these nitwits would have NO defense for the putrid mess that is the Trump administration.

Plus these issues.

DO8QsM8X0AAXPil.jpg

This happened a few days ago in Ohio...supporting your above statement....

Republican Ohio state legislator Wes Goodman describes himself on his Twitter bio as "Christian. American. Conservative. Republican." The self-described “family values” conservative with a history of anti-LGBTQ stances has resigned after admitting he engaged in sex with a man in his Ohio office. From The Columbus Dispatch:

State Rep. Wes Goodman, who consistently touted his faith and conservative values, abruptly resigned late Tuesday after being confronted with evidence of inappropriate conduct with another man inside his Riffe Center office.

Let's see if he joins team Cowboy Pedo. It's all the new rage in these godly folks now. They only need that 'R' to get votes.
Some I guess can shoot somene and not lose any votes it does seem NOW! The Great Douche proved that with these folks.

We know that at least 3 of them were lying.

Yep, that's the ticket; just stay in complete denial like Trump! It worked for him! :argue: :blahblah: :bang3: :dunno: :cuckoo: :rolleyes:
No, denial is how I just showed you the proof of three of the accusers lying and you still insist they are telling the truth.

And how do you explain the other accusers; not to mention Moore being "banned" from local Mall because of him being a nuisance to the young girls? I suppose the conspiracy to undermine him began 40 years ago knowing this moment would come? More TRUMP theorists at work y'all! :argue: :blahblah: :bang3: :dunno: :rolleyes:
So, you are admitting the three I mentioned are lying?

No genius, I'm saying regardless if they're lying, there are plenty of other accusers; including him calling the school initiating a date with a HS'r and another grown woman being pawed in his law office by Moore using his services having to deal with a custody issue! EVERYBODY can't be lying; which is a joke considering Trump's the biggest liar of all time! It's been tabulated, this jackarse makes at least 5 or 6 false statements per day either out of his filthy mouth or on Twitter! His press conferences are a complete joke and only exposes how little he knows about the job he was hired to do! :9: :anj_stfu: :321:
The three women who were lying that I was referring to were the ones accusing TRUMP, not MOORE. Put your bong down and pay attention, idiot.

On the day of the show Franken and I were alone backstage going over our lines one last time. He said to me, “We need to rehearse the kiss.” I laughed and ignored him. Then he said it again. I said something like, ‘Relax Al, this isn’t SNL…we don’t need to rehearse the kiss.’

He continued to insist, and I was beginning to get uncomfortable.

He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth..

Maybe you glossed over that part of her statement.

"I said O.K". means Franken didn't do it without her consent.

Izate rite, Comrade?

"aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth.."

You scumbag.

Yes, you are filled with hatred and you serve your filthy party.

BAHH BAHHH
The GOP is the only party of immorality, criminality, depravity & stupidity

You borg prove it every day

Of course they are Comrade, your rulers would never lie to you sheep.

I mean, Comrade Franken is the epitome of moral strength, snowflake...

ire774JM
She's pretty. I'd hit on her too. She's a radio personality trying to make a name for herself like Ann coulter. Who sleeps with their helmet on?

You'd sexually assault her the way Franken did?

Well, you are a Communist after all.
He didn't sexually assault her. She agreed to the kiss.

And he's not touching her in that pic
Then why did he acknowledge he was wrong and why did he apologize for it?

Maybe you glossed over that part of her statement.

"I said O.K". means Franken didn't do it without her consent.

Izate rite, Comrade?

"aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth.."

You scumbag.
You're arguing degree, not permission. Like letting somebody borrow your car to go to work, and he takes it to Canada.

You are arguing that sexual assault is okay, because party is too important to worry about such things.

You scumbag.

You are arguing that sexual assault is okay, because party is too important to worry about such things.

You scumbag.

No, sexual assault is a crime, and those who do it should be thrown in jail, or at the very least thrown out of office.

The difference is that Frnken didn't commit a sexual assault. He's guilty of a joke in poor taste, and taking advantage of being given permission to kiss her.

Well yeah, he grabbed her tits to humiliate her. But that's okay, he's a party member; she has a duty to submit.

You scumbag.

Franken PRETENDED to grab her breasts. He never touched her, the photo proves that, just look at no sign of actual contact with her vest (point one) and Franken is posing for the photograph, looking at the camera (point two)

Your side is defending actual sex offenders like Trump and Moore.

It was a joke in poor taste. And he took advantage of her giving permission to kiss her.
He exploited her in a sexual manner while she was unconscious, you stupid shit. You think that's ok because he did it as a joke? And I guess you also think it's fine for him to take advantage of her and stick his tongue down her throat because she agreed to do the kiss (not knowing what he was planning to do)? You're a real piece of work, aren't you?

It was a joke in poor taste. And he took advantage of her giving permission to kiss her.
He exploited her in a sexual manner while she was unconscious, you stupid shit. You think that's ok because he did it as a joke? And I guess you also think it's fine for him to take advantage of her and stick his tongue down her throat because she agreed to do the kiss (not knowing what he was planning to do)? You're a real piece of work, aren't you?

Like you really care about women as a whole! Yeah, right! The list of sleazebags who're conservative hypocrites is long! Unfortunately after seeing Trump slide by, the standards are so low, I'm not shocked you support creatures like Moore! "BRAVO!" :beer: :clap: :puke: :confused:

He didn't touch her in the picture. Franken posed, making it look like he was touching her. Call it a locker room joke.

Like you really care about women as a whole! Yeah, right! The list of sleazebags who're conservative hypocrites is long! Unfortunately after seeing Trump slide by, the standards are so low, I'm not shocked you support creatures like Moore! "BRAVO!" :beer: :clap: :puke: :confused:
Nice attempt at avoiding a substantive response. Oh, that's right, you're not capable of a substantive response. But maybe if you post some more emoticons nobody will notice.

Forum List

Back