🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Franken should resign....and rather soon

Is it a numbers game for you? Nine women accused him so one of them must be telling the truth? How about if one of them provides proof? Why won't Gloria Allred turn over the yearbook so the experts can examine it? What is she hiding? The truth?

I try to keep an open mind about these things and let the facts lead where they lead, but the moment Allred showed up, there is no question that it least that women is a fraud and a political pawn lying to derail an election.

We are supposed to worry about Russian posts on Facebook, yet we have THIS sort of open corruption of election EVERY TIME. WHY was Allred not put in prison over her attempt to (and possible success) to corrupt the election with Mitt Romney? She is openly and dishonestly tampering with every election in this country.

the allegations of Moore as a man in his 30's preying on young women is more or less true....there is no question that he tried to date young teens....even his wife was a teen when he first laid eyes on her....the man even said he dated teens when in his thirties but got their mother's permission first.... THAT he gave an ADMISSION to.

SO, although we do not know for certain what was happening behind closed car doors or homes, we DO KNOW Roy Moore chased teen girls in high school while in his thirties as the asst DA,,,,

Is that a crime? What was the age of consent in Alabama at that time? Do you know? Do you care?
16 but NOT WHEN there was a big age disparity and NOT if it was a person of power or importance that would be a person of trust, like a teacher, a pastor, a boyscout leader and yes, posibly a DA or asst DA...

and one alleged victim was 14.

so what is your point? Are you saying you think it was normal for an asst DA nearing his mid thirties hanging out at high schools and malls to hit on high school teens is NORMAL, as long as he didn't score, or something?

How about your daughter when 14 to 16, would you let her date a guy in his mid 30's? Really? IF your answer is no, why not?

First off, allegations with zero evidence are nothing more than hearsay. Now your job as a demagogue is to sway opinion, once the election is over we will NEVER hear about this shit again, we all know it. This is an election tactic by you Stalinists, nothing more. Secondly, before she was fully trained in the script, the mother said she was thrilled that her daughter was dating an older man, who would "take care of her." And yes, she has changed her story, rewritten by Gloria Allred now.

The statements of these women, corroborated by statements from parents, co-workers and employers is hardly “hearsay” or gossip. All of this would be admissible in a court of law if these allegations weren’t so old that they will never get to court.

You will willfully ignore the evidence because Roy was your candidate of choice. Doesn’t say much for you does it?

You’re willing to vote for a guy who runs a phony charity, violated his oath to uphold the Constitution on multiple occasions, had inappropriate contact with underaged girls and tried to force himself on them and then lied about it. All because he had a R after his name.

While Roy claims to be a devout Christian, he’s clearly not following the Commandment that reads “Thou shalt not bear false witness” very well. In calling these women “liars”, that is exactly what he’s doing.

There is nothing more telling about a person’s character than hiding behind religion in order to cover up immoral behaviour.

Seems about the only thing Washington can agree on is covering each other’s butts. the only way to break up this cartel is term limits. It should be on the next congressional election ballot

Its not their country, its ours

It’s not your country either Sergei. You Russian troll farmers are trying to get rid of all of the experienced legislators because you WANT continued political chaos.

Let's assume we all know Donald trump is a bad man. They don't care. I knew bill was a dog too but I'd still have him over a republican. So they feel the same way about don. He told them he'd kick illegals out, bring jobs home and make America great again. If the economy stays good they'll continue to defend his bad social positions
Bill was never electing to office after his allegations. Trump was handed the presidency after the allegations.
I see, then Trump did not steal it with the Russians. I have been waiting for that.
When I said he was handed the elections, I was referring to Putin’s hand.
Sure you were. Who handed Putin all that power for the last 8 years?
Well, he’s been in power 18 YEARS, by seizing it. As most dicatators do.
Dictators in Russia do what the USA lets them do. Thanks Obama.

the allegations of Moore as a man in his 30's preying on young women is more or less true....there is no question that he tried to date young teens....even his wife was a teen when he first laid eyes on her....the man even said he dated teens when in his thirties but got their mother's permission first.... THAT he gave an ADMISSION to.

SO, although we do not know for certain what was happening behind closed car doors or homes, we DO KNOW Roy Moore chased teen girls in high school while in his thirties as the asst DA,,,,

Is that a crime? What was the age of consent in Alabama at that time? Do you know? Do you care?
16 but NOT WHEN there was a big age disparity and NOT if it was a person of power or importance that would be a person of trust, like a teacher, a pastor, a boyscout leader and yes, posibly a DA or asst DA...

so what is your point? Are you saying you think it was normal for an asst DA nearing his mid thirties hanging out at high schools and malls to hit on high school teens is NORMAL, as long as he didn't score, or something?

How about your daughter when 14 to 16, would you let her date a guy in his mid 30's? Really? IF your answer is no, why not?

First off, allegations with zero evidence are nothing more than hearsay. Now your job as a demagogue is to sway opinion, once the election is over we will NEVER hear about this shit again, we all know it. This is an election tactic by you Stalinists, nothing more. Secondly, before she was fully trained in the script, the mother said she was thrilled that her daughter was dating an older man, who would "take care of her." And yes, she has changed her story, rewritten by Gloria Allred now.

The statements of these women, corroborated by statements from parents, co-workers and employers is hardly “hearsay” or gossip. All of this would be admissible in a court of law if these allegations weren’t so old that they will never get to court.

You will willfully ignore the evidence because Roy was your candidate of choice. Doesn’t say much for you does it?

You’re willing to vote for a guy who runs a phony charity, violated his oath to uphold the Constitution on multiple occasions, had inappropriate contact with underaged girls and tried to force himself on them and then lied about it. All because he had a R after his name.

While Roy claims to be a devout Christian, he’s clearly not following the Commandment that reads “Thou shalt not bear false witness” very well. In calling these women “liars”, that is exactly what he’s doing.

There is nothing more telling about a person’s character than hiding behind religion in order to cover up immoral behaviour.
There is nothing more telling about a person’s character than hiding behind religion in order to cover up immoral behaviour
Remember that when you talk about Islam.

Or maybe you're too embarrassed to admit the accusers you listed as "victims" were LYING? You like to throw out baseless accusations but run like a little girl when they're proven to be false. You're a coward.

I don't know if they are lying, or if they are telling the truth.

I DO know that there isn't a shred of evidence to support their stories. The only physical evidence was produced by notorious fraud Gloria Allred - a pile of shit who has lied about Mitt Romney (funny, as soon as the election was over the case disappeared) who had to settle for her slander against Meg Whitman (why was she not disbarrred? Oh, party member) who slandered and libeled Herman Cain, again to fade the moment that the political hit was through.

Allred is gutter scum, the lowest of the low, Goebbels in a dress.
We know that at least 3 of them were lying.

Yep, that's the ticket; just stay in complete denial like Trump! It worked for him! :argue: :blahblah: :bang3: :dunno: :cuckoo: :rolleyes:

Or maybe you're too embarrassed to admit the accusers you listed as "victims" were LYING? You like to throw out baseless accusations but run like a little girl when they're proven to be false. You're a coward.

I DO know that there isn't a shred of evidence to support their stories. The only physical evidence was produced by notorious fraud Gloria Allred - a pile of shit who has lied about Mitt Romney (funny, as soon as the election was over the case disappeared) who had to settle for her slander against Meg Whitman (why was she not disbarrred? Oh, party member) who slandered and libeled Herman Cain, again to fade the moment that the political hit was through.

Yep, that's the ticket; just stay in complete denial like Trump! It worked for him! :argue: :blahblah: :bang3: :dunno: :cuckoo: :rolleyes:
It sure did. It should give you the idea that telling someone how to think about what Moore did or did not do is not your party's job.

Seems about the only thing Washington can agree on is covering each other’s butts. the only way to break up this cartel is term limits. It should be on the next congressional election ballot

Its not their country, its ours

It’s not your country either Sergei. You Russian troll farmers are trying to get rid of all of the experienced legislators because you WANT continued political chaos.

whatever helps you sleep at night, Soros.

Remember the Alabama governor was made to step down because of cheating just 6 months ago or so...? All they can do is bring up Clinton

My dear, if its weren't for right wingers' hatred of Obama AND the Clintons, these nitwits would have NO defense for the putrid mess that is the Trump administration.

Plus these issues.

DO8QsM8X0AAXPil.jpg

a photo has emerged of Creepy Frankenstein kissing LeeAnn Tweeden. on the lips or on the cheek? forced or consentual?

DO8BDpAX4AACFFv.jpg

No, denial is how I just showed you the proof of three of the accusers lying and you still insist they are telling the truth.

Bill Maher Defends Pal Al Franken: He’s No Roy Moore or Donald Trump
The ‘Real Time’ host suggested starting a new #MeToo campaign that goes, “I can tell two unlike things apart #MeToo.”

“So,” he added, “how about another #MeToo campaign, where it’s: I can tell two unlike things apart #MeToo. I know the difference between a man who once acted like a dick and a man who is a dick #MeToo. I know the difference between someone who behaved like a high-schooler and someone who targeted high-schoolers #MeToo.”

His "apology" was a lie. Everyone knows full well who and what trump is ~ a scumbag

“Anyone who knows me knows these words don’t reflect who I am,” he said. “I said it, I was wrong, and I apologize.”

He only apologized for getting caught. He DOES believe it.

Of course, not at all like the "aplogyy" of Comrade Franken.

After all, you really hate Trump, BAHHH BAHHHH

Da Comrade?
trump%2Btreason%2Bcartoon.png

Yes, you are filled with hatred and you serve your filthy party.

BAHH BAHHH
The GOP is the only party of immorality, criminality, depravity & stupidity

You borg prove it every day

Of course they are Comrade, your rulers would never lie to you sheep.

I mean, Comrade Franken is the epitome of moral strength, snowflake...

ire774JM
She's pretty. I'd hit on her too. She's a radio personality trying to make a name for herself like Ann coulter. Who sleeps with their helmet on?

The ‘Real Time’ host suggested starting a new #MeToo campaign that goes, “I can tell two unlike things apart #MeToo.”

“So,” he added, “how about another #MeToo campaign, where it’s: I can tell two unlike things apart #MeToo. I know the difference between a man who once acted like a dick and a man who is a dick #MeToo. I know the difference between someone who behaved like a high-schooler and someone who targeted high-schoolers #MeToo.”

Do you agree with Maher's take on Islam? You seem value his opinion.

No, denial is how I just showed you the proof of three of the accusers lying and you still insist they are telling the truth.

And how do you explain the other accusers; not to mention Moore being "banned" from local Mall because of him being a nuisance to the young girls? I suppose the conspiracy to undermine him began 40 years ago knowing this moment would come? More TRUMP theorists at work y'all! :argue: :blahblah: :bang3: :dunno: :rolleyes:

And how do you explain the other accusers; not to mention Moore being "banned" from local Mall because of him being a nuisance to the young girls? I suppose the conspiracy to undermine him began 40 years ago knowing this moment would come? More TRUMP theorists at work y'all! :argue: :blahblah: :bang3: :dunno: :rolleyes:
So, you are admitting the three I mentioned are lying?

Is there proof that he actually was banned from a mall?

There is nothing more telling about a person’s character than hiding behind religion in order to cover up immoral behaviour
Remember that when you talk about Islam.

Your comment makes no logical sense whatsoever in the context of this discussion.

Roy Moore has tried to paint himself as a devout Christian and a man of high moral integrity even as he used his charity to enrich himself and milk all donations made to it for his own personal gain. Hevthen failed to report the income on his tax return or pay income tax on the money.

He has violated his oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States numerous times by failing to obey Court Orders and seeks to impose Biblical laws in violation of the Constitution.

Now he claims that all these women are lying, as are their family, their coworkers, and his coworkers as well.

This is not how a man of high moral integrity conducts himself.

Comrade, the "statements" were initially refuted, until the mother was coached by Gloria Goebbels Allred. This shit you pull is right out of Nazi Germany.

And the allegations are in fact hearsay, there is literally zero corroboration. This would be laughed out of a court. But you don't work in courts, your weapon is innuendo and smear.

For all I know, Moore could be guilty, and there could be life on Venus. There simply is no evidence to support either conclusion.

You don't care of course, party is the only thing that matter to you. If you can increase power for your party, you'll happily tell any lie and destroy any person.

So, you are admitting the three I mentioned are lying?

No genius, I'm saying regardless if they're lying, there are plenty of other accusers; including him calling the school initiating a date with a HS'r and another grown woman being pawed in his law office by Moore using his services having to deal with a custody issue! EVERYBODY can't be lying; which is a joke considering Trump's the biggest liar of all time! It's been tabulated, this jackarse makes at least 5 or 6 false statements per day either out of his filthy mouth or on Twitter! His press conferences are a complete joke and only exposes how little he knows about the job he was hired to do! :9: :anj_stfu: :321:

Forum List

Back