🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Franken should resign....and rather soon

Remember the Alabama governor was made to step down because of cheating just 6 months ago or so...? All they can do is bring up Clinton

My dear, if its weren't for right wingers' hatred of Obama AND the Clintons, these nitwits would have NO defense for the putrid mess that is the Trump administration.

Plus these issues.

DO8QsM8X0AAXPil.jpg

Your meme is a lie, Comrade.

You don't care.

Of course, not at all like the "aplogyy" of Comrade Franken.

After all, you really hate Trump, BAHHH BAHHHH

Da Comrade?
trump%2Btreason%2Bcartoon.png

Yes, you are filled with hatred and you serve your filthy party.

BAHH BAHHH
The GOP is the only party of immorality, criminality, depravity & stupidity

You borg prove it every day

Of course they are Comrade, your rulers would never lie to you sheep.

I mean, Comrade Franken is the epitome of moral strength, snowflake...

ire774JM
She's pretty. I'd hit on her too. She's a radio personality trying to make a name for herself like Ann coulter. Who sleeps with their helmet on?

You'd sexually assault her the way Franken did?

Well, you are a Communist after all.

Is that a crime? What was the age of consent in Alabama at that time? Do you know? Do you care?
16 but NOT WHEN there was a big age disparity and NOT if it was a person of power or importance that would be a person of trust, like a teacher, a pastor, a boyscout leader and yes, posibly a DA or asst DA...

and one alleged victim was 14.

so what is your point? Are you saying you think it was normal for an asst DA nearing his mid thirties hanging out at high schools and malls to hit on high school teens is NORMAL, as long as he didn't score, or something?

How about your daughter when 14 to 16, would you let her date a guy in his mid 30's? Really? IF your answer is no, why not?

First off, allegations with zero evidence are nothing more than hearsay. Now your job as a demagogue is to sway opinion, once the election is over we will NEVER hear about this shit again, we all know it. This is an election tactic by you Stalinists, nothing more. Secondly, before she was fully trained in the script, the mother said she was thrilled that her daughter was dating an older man, who would "take care of her." And yes, she has changed her story, rewritten by Gloria Allred now.

The statements of these women, corroborated by statements from parents, co-workers and employers is hardly “hearsay” or gossip. All of this would be admissible in a court of law if these allegations weren’t so old that they will never get to court.

You will willfully ignore the evidence because Roy was your candidate of choice. Doesn’t say much for you does it?

You’re willing to vote for a guy who runs a phony charity, violated his oath to uphold the Constitution on multiple occasions, had inappropriate contact with underaged girls and tried to force himself on them and then lied about it. All because he had a R after his name.

While Roy claims to be a devout Christian, he’s clearly not following the Commandment that reads “Thou shalt not bear false witness” very well. In calling these women “liars”, that is exactly what he’s doing.

There is nothing more telling about a person’s character than hiding behind religion in order to cover up immoral behaviour.
There is nothing more telling about a person’s character than hiding behind religion in order to cover up immoral behaviour
Remember that when you talk about Islam.

Your comment makes no logical sense whatsoever in the context of this discussion.

Roy Moore has tried to paint himself as a devout Christian and a man of high moral integrity even as he used his charity to enrich himself and milk all donations made to it for his own personal gain. Hevthen failed to report the income on his tax return or pay income tax on the money.

He has violated his oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States numerous times by failing to obey Court Orders and seeks to impose Biblical laws in violation of the Constitution.

Now he claims that all these women are lying, as are their family, their coworkers, and his coworkers as well.

This is not how a man of high moral integrity conducts himself.

It sure does. It highlights your hypocrisy and the others who hide behind their own self righteous selective moralizing.

BAHH BAHHH

ire774JM
She's pretty. I'd hit on her too. She's a radio personality trying to make a name for herself like Ann coulter. Who sleeps with their helmet on?

He didn't sexually assault her. She agreed to the kiss.

And he's not touching her in that pic

I don't know if they are lying, or if they are telling the truth.

I DO know that there isn't a shred of evidence to support their stories. The only physical evidence was produced by notorious fraud Gloria Allred - a pile of shit who has lied about Mitt Romney (funny, as soon as the election was over the case disappeared) who had to settle for her slander against Meg Whitman (why was she not disbarrred? Oh, party member) who slandered and libeled Herman Cain, again to fade the moment that the political hit was through.

Allred is gutter scum, the lowest of the low, Goebbels in a dress.
We know that at least 3 of them were lying.

Yep, that's the ticket; just stay in complete denial like Trump! It worked for him! :argue: :blahblah: :bang3: :dunno: :cuckoo: :rolleyes:
No, denial is how I just showed you the proof of three of the accusers lying and you still insist they are telling the truth.

And how do you explain the other accusers; not to mention Moore being "banned" from local Mall because of him being a nuisance to the young girls? I suppose the conspiracy to undermine him began 40 years ago knowing this moment would come? More TRUMP theorists at work y'all! :argue: :blahblah: :bang3: :dunno: :rolleyes:

Is there proof that he actually was banned from a mall?

No, that was proven to be a lie floated by the Communists in their character assassination.

These sorts of blatant and vicious lies define how democrats behave.

BAHH BAHHH

ire774JM

Ah lying, how very Stalinist of you.

{
On the day of the show Franken and I were alone backstage going over our lines one last time. He said to me, “We need to rehearse the kiss.” I laughed and ignored him. Then he said it again. I said something like, ‘Relax Al, this isn’t SNL…we don’t need to rehearse the kiss.’

He continued to insist, and I was beginning to get uncomfortable.

He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth.

I immediately pushed him away with both of my hands against his chest and told him if he ever did that to me again I wouldn’t be so nice about it the next time.

I walked away. All I could think about was getting to a bathroom as fast as possible to rinse the taste of him out of my mouth.

I felt disgusted and violated.}

Radio Anchor Says Al Franken Groped Her In 2006 While She Was Asleep

ire774JM

{
On the day of the show Franken and I were alone backstage going over our lines one last time. He said to me, “We need to rehearse the kiss.” I laughed and ignored him. Then he said it again. I said something like, ‘Relax Al, this isn’t SNL…we don’t need to rehearse the kiss.’

He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth.

I immediately pushed him away with both of my hands against his chest and told him if he ever did that to me again I wouldn’t be so nice about it the next time.

I walked away. All I could think about was getting to a bathroom as fast as possible to rinse the taste of him out of my mouth.

I know her spin on it now. Very easy to say you were grossed out but that's just to make him look bad

ire774JM

{

I know her spin on it now. Very easy to say you were grossed out but that's just to make him look bad

Oh, so we should never believe her, despite the photo.

I mean, Franken is a party member.

You Stalinists are such goddamned hypocrites.

I don't see a chance of peaceful resolution with you motherfuckers.

{

Of course you don't you're completely brainwashed. I can tell because of the Stalin crap. Hint one. Then there's the fact you're trying to make this nothing burger into more than it is.

Really is this all you got? And then you don't mind pedophile Roy or rapist don? But you cared about Monica? Really?

{

Believe what? She didn't want to but was talked into kissing him? He didn't Harvey her dummy. He was being a dog.

This is locker room bs. I don't like that he sort of picked on her on this tour either. I'll give you that but what do you think should be done?

BAHH BAHHH

ire774JM

This is almost exactly how trump pics up women. You know that right? So spare me your fake morality

Grudgingly, I would encourage senator Franken to resign.....

Although I think that Franken's bad behavior toward women pales in comparison to Moore's lechery with young teens....and

Although I think that Franken has been an exceptional senator.....

I want him to resign for TWO reasons:

First, the governor of MN is a democrat (Dayton) who would appoint another democrat to fill Franken's seat......

Second, I do NOT want for the surely upcoming ads by democrats for the 2018 midterm run, to be less attacking to republicans for either electing (or almost electing) a pervert like Moore.

In 2018, Moore will be the "poster boy" for everything that is wrong in the Trump swamp....including the orange swamp creature himself.

Franken did something stupid....not worth getting fired over.

He did it before being elected.

Why is everyone so freaking uptight ?

He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth..

Maybe you glossed over that part of her statement.

"I said O.K". means Franken didn't do it without her consent.

{

Of course you don't you're completely brainwashed. I can tell because of the Stalin crap. Hint one. Then there's the fact you're trying to make this nothing burger into more than it is.

Really is this all you got? And then you don't mind pedophile Roy or rapist don? But you cared about Monica? Really?

Oh, "nothing burger"

ffb060f1-8691-4996-9fd2-4a652a1a1d09.png

I mean, he's a party member.

That is all that matters.

{

Believe what? She didn't want to but was talked into kissing him? He didn't Harvey her dummy. He was being a dog.

This is locker room bs. I don't like that he sort of picked on her on this tour either. I'll give you that but what do you think should be done?

You fucking hypocrite.

Party is all.

We know that at least 3 of them were lying.

Yep, that's the ticket; just stay in complete denial like Trump! It worked for him! :argue: :blahblah: :bang3: :dunno: :cuckoo: :rolleyes:
No, denial is how I just showed you the proof of three of the accusers lying and you still insist they are telling the truth.

And how do you explain the other accusers; not to mention Moore being "banned" from local Mall because of him being a nuisance to the young girls? I suppose the conspiracy to undermine him began 40 years ago knowing this moment would come? More TRUMP theorists at work y'all! :argue: :blahblah: :bang3: :dunno: :rolleyes:

Is there proof that he actually was banned from a mall?

No, that was proven to be a lie floated by the Communists in their character assassination.

These sorts of blatant and vicious lies define how democrats behave.

I know. Just wanted to see if he'd dig a deeper hole. :laugh:

Forum List

Back