🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Franken should resign....and rather soon

Absolutely wrong. Multiple women have accused trump of rape or attempted rape.

All the assault allegations against Donald Trump, recapped

His first wife swore under oath that he violently raped her

1990, in which she stated that, the previous year, her husband had raped her in a fit of rage.” “Trump was furious that a “scalp reduction” operation he’d undergone to eliminate a bald spot had been unexpectedly painful. Ivana had recommended the plastic surgeon. In retaliation, - Trump yanked out a handful of his wife’s hair, and then forced himself on her sexually. Afterward, according to the book, she spent the night locked in a bedroom, crying; in the morning, Trump asked her, “with menacing casualness, ‘Does it hurt?’”

Documenting Trump’s Abuse of Women
Let's assume we all know Donald trump is a bad man. They don't care. I knew bill was a dog too but I'd still have him over a republican. So they feel the same way about don. He told them he'd kick illegals out, bring jobs home and make America great again. If the economy stays good they'll continue to defend his bad social positions
Bill was never electing to office after his allegations. Trump was handed the presidency after the allegations.
I see, then Trump did not steal it with the Russians. I have been waiting for that.
When I said he was handed the elections, I was referring to Putin’s hand.
Sure you were. Who handed Putin all that power for the last 8 years?
Well, he’s been in power 18 YEARS, by seizing it. As most dicatators do.

the allegations of Moore as a man in his 30's preying on young women is more or less true....there is no question that he tried to date young teens....even his wife was a teen when he first laid eyes on her....the man even said he dated teens when in his thirties but got their mother's permission first.... THAT he gave an ADMISSION to.

SO, although we do not know for certain what was happening behind closed car doors or homes, we DO KNOW Roy Moore chased teen girls in high school while in his thirties as the asst DA,,,,

They are "true" because he is an enemy of the party, and you are a hack? No evidence needed, just political advantage, Comrade?

There is no evidence that Moore tried to date teens. Gloria Allred and the leftist press slandering and libeling enemies of the party are a far cry from "evidence."
:rolleyes:

there were 5 to 6 women who came forward before Aldred's client.... there is another asst DA at the time that also confirmed it, that Moore did hang out with high school girls AND you have Moore admitting on Hannity that he dated high school girls in his thirties but got their mother's permission....so you can take your B.S. and swallow it, all by yourself....

Question. Does this mean you are actually AWARE that this indicates that your pretend outrage is pure theater?

NO outrage, nitwit........I'm just adhering to chess strategies......

And that's a yes.

Thank you for you honesty, such as it is.

Query: If you lefties only care about sexual misconduct when it serves your partisan purpose to care, then why should anyone else take anything you say on the issue seriously?

no, most people can recognize that Franken's actions are not as of this date, even comparable to Moore in his 30's preying on high school girls.....

Although I agree with you, one can CLEARLY see (just based on this thread's contributions from right wingers) that even when we have an apples and oranges comparison,,,,,THEY WILL MIX THE 2 TOGETHER ANYWAY.

i WANT TO TAKE AWAY R-Wers ABILITY TO DO JUST THAT AND HAVE MOORE IN THE SENATE TO BACH THEM ALL WITH THE SCUMBAGS's (MOORE's) REPUTATION.
For some unknown reason (let's call it stupidity) you "think" that by Franken resigning, Democrats will be better off on some issue the voices in your head are telling you.

This is what would happen & what the contards would say

1) Man there must have been hundreds of women for him to resign over this

2) Using #1 above, they will claim that this is what all Democrats are like

3) They would also remind everyone that the last sexual predator to resign was a Democrat. No republican has resigned cuz not one republican is guilty.

Question ~ Did you support Bernie in the primaries?

No, Franken should NOT resign! He has sincerely apologized for his indiscretions while a SNL comedian and Leeann Tweeden has accepted his apology.

You guys need to learn that no one cares about your apologies.

Really? Has Trump or Moore ever apologized for their behavior toward women?

Trump apologized for his remark about grabbing pussy.

Donald Trump Apology Caps Day of Outrage Over Lewd Tape

There is no evidence Moore actually did anything, so that is just demagoguery from you little Hitlers - nothing to apologize for.
His "apology" was a lie. Everyone knows full well who and what trump is ~ a scumbag

“Anyone who knows me knows these words don’t reflect who I am,” he said. “I said it, I was wrong, and I apologize.”

He only apologized for getting caught. He DOES believe it.

the allegations of Moore as a man in his 30's preying on young women is more or less true....there is no question that he tried to date young teens....even his wife was a teen when he first laid eyes on her....the man even said he dated teens when in his thirties but got their mother's permission first.... THAT he gave an ADMISSION to.

SO, although we do not know for certain what was happening behind closed car doors or homes, we DO KNOW Roy Moore chased teen girls in high school while in his thirties as the asst DA,,,,

Is that a crime? What was the age of consent in Alabama at that time? Do you know? Do you care?
16 but NOT WHEN there was a big age disparity and NOT if it was a person of power or importance that would be a person of trust, like a teacher, a pastor, a boyscout leader and yes, posibly a DA or asst DA...

and one alleged victim was 14.

so what is your point? Are you saying you think it was normal for an asst DA nearing his mid thirties hanging out at high schools and malls to hit on high school teens is NORMAL, as long as he didn't score, or something?

How about your daughter when 14 to 16, would you let her date a guy in his mid 30's? Really? IF your answer is no, why not?

First off, allegations with zero evidence are nothing more than hearsay. Now your job as a demagogue is to sway opinion, once the election is over we will NEVER hear about this shit again, we all know it. This is an election tactic by you Stalinists, nothing more. Secondly, before she was fully trained in the script, the mother said she was thrilled that her daughter was dating an older man, who would "take care of her." And yes, she has changed her story, rewritten by Gloria Allred now.

They are "true" because he is an enemy of the party, and you are a hack? No evidence needed, just political advantage, Comrade?

There is no evidence that Moore tried to date teens. Gloria Allred and the leftist press slandering and libeling enemies of the party are a far cry from "evidence."
:rolleyes:

there were 5 to 6 women who came forward before Aldred's client.... there is another asst DA at the time that also confirmed it, that Moore did hang out with high school girls AND you have Moore admitting on Hannity that he dated high school girls in his thirties but got their mother's permission....so you can take your B.S. and swallow it, all by yourself....

Oh, well if there are allegations during a an election campaign, that's more than enough. Just get a few people to say that Nasty Pelosi inappropriately touched guinea pigs and you Stalinists will demand she resign, right?

Wait, that ONLY works against Republicans, if a democrat like Bill Clinton is accused, even proof is not enough.

Well, as always with you Communists, Party members are just FAR more equal than others...

No, Franken should NOT resign! He has sincerely apologized for his indiscretions while a SNL comedian and Leeann Tweeden has accepted his apology.

There is no evidence Moore actually did anything, so that is just demagoguery from you little Hitlers - nothing to apologize for.
His "apology" was a lie. Everyone knows full well who and what trump is ~ a scumbag

“Anyone who knows me knows these words don’t reflect who I am,” he said. “I said it, I was wrong, and I apologize.”

Of course, not at all like the "aplogyy" of Comrade Franken.

After all, you really hate Trump, BAHHH BAHHHH

Da Comrade?

Seems about the only thing Washington can agree on is covering each other’s butts. the only way to break up this cartel is term limits. It should be on the next congressional election ballot

Its not their country, its ours

[

NO outrage, nitwit........I'm just adhering to chess strategies......

Despite your misconceptions, there are no double jumps in chess, gnat.

But sacrificing a key piece like a knight or a bishop in the greater strategy of achieving checkmate is critical to success.

So you're saying that you Communists released the photo of Franken in an effort to support your smear campaign against Moore?

I'm not sure this is the advantage you suppose.

Bitch McConnell, the solid ally and asset of the corrupt Communist/democrats is fully exposed as the hypocrite and scumbag he is. Franken is likely done. No, Corrupt Bitch won't expel him, and Franken as Communist has no honor, so won't resign; but he has little chance of reelection, and despite what the DNC propaganda machine fabricates, normals are fully aware of how differently the Franken case - which has actual proof - is treated than the Moore case of unsubstantiated allegations. Failure to grasp that the normals are aware of the evil shit you Maoists are involved in is why you were so shocked that Trump won.

I suspect you Stalinists have a LOT more shocks coming. Yes, you will probably gain control of the Senate in 18', as if we will be able to tell the difference, but in the long run this is not the win you Bolsheviks think it is.

Is that a crime? What was the age of consent in Alabama at that time? Do you know? Do you care?

Da Comrade?
trump%2Btreason%2Bcartoon.png

0c4801d1e97f876d7194c26d8ba377b26fc1cbc43ee7c2fdb5c3de55dcbe88d6.jpg

Da Comrade?

Yes, you are filled with hatred and you serve your filthy party.

BAHH BAHHH
The GOP is the only party of immorality, criminality, depravity & stupidity

You borg prove it every day

Franken should stay. Sick and tired of this prudish fucking country attacking all sexual behavior. WTF has happened to liberals in this country that we can't accept some sexual behavior anymore? We use to promote this stuff and call the other people prudes!

I ain't talking about rape, but this was known 11 fucking years ago and the women also understood that it was going to happen. This should not destroy Franken's life...If it does then what Trump did better be impeachable.

It's the "me too" era where large swatches of people like to be joined together as a common victim! Hard to believe some of this stuff is held onto for years! I can't condone bad behavior, but not all these stories are comparable! Moore in Alabama's a lot worse than Franken's act! His heartfelt apology was accepted and everyone should just move on! He's much too valuable trying to get to the bottom of Trump's crooked admin.! :dunno: :frown: o_O :confused:

It's funny that the bitch pushing the Year Book story won't let a handwriting expert have the book to study. The story about being banned from a mall is bullshit also. A body language expert that viewed the whimpering bitch describing something that is supposed to have happened 37 years ago says she is lying. The attack on Roy Moore is driven by Mitch McConnell's realization that he can't control him. Fuck Mitch McConnell.

As I said, the gullible can always be depended on down there! :banana2: :blahblah:

You want proof? You can't handle the truth.

16 Women or Donald Trump—Whom Would You Believe?

Seeing their stories together is incredibly powerful, and damning. Watch “16 Women and Donald Trump” now.

16 women who over the course of decades in a broad range of situations encountered the same pattern of manipulation, misogyny, harassment and abuse.

We owe it to these women, and to all women, to hold President Trump to account.

Cathy Heller met Trump at a Mother’s Day brunch in 1997. She tells us he forcibly tried to kiss her. “He took my hand, and grabbed me, and went for the lips.”

Jill Harth was getting a tour of Trump’s home in 1993 when, she tells us, he sexually assaulted her in his daughter Ivanka’s bedroom, “pushed me up against the wall, and had his hands all over me and tried to get up my dress again, and I had to physically say: ‘What are you doing? Stop it.’”

DOYTouAUMAEKNJ6.jpg
The key word is "ACCUSED". I don't see the word "proven". Or "admitted". Or "PICTURE". LOL
Trump admitted on tape
No he didn't, and why didn't you respond to my other post (222)? Man up.
Yes he did then later said he was lying to billy bush. Well, he is a liar so maybe he was telling the truth then. Or was he lying?
Or maybe you're too embarrassed to admit the accusers you listed as "victims" were LYING? You like to throw out baseless accusations but run like a little girl when they're proven to be false. You're a coward.

Da Comrade?

Yes, you are filled with hatred and you serve your filthy party.

BAHH BAHHH
The GOP is the only party of immorality, criminality, depravity & stupidity

You borg prove it every day

Of course they are Comrade, your rulers would never lie to you sheep.

I mean, Comrade Franken is the epitome of moral strength, snowflake...

ire774JM

Or maybe you're too embarrassed to admit the accusers you listed as "victims" were LYING? You like to throw out baseless accusations but run like a little girl when they're proven to be false. You're a coward.

I don't know if they are lying, or if they are telling the truth.

I DO know that there isn't a shred of evidence to support their stories. The only physical evidence was produced by notorious fraud Gloria Allred - a pile of shit who has lied about Mitt Romney (funny, as soon as the election was over the case disappeared) who had to settle for her slander against Meg Whitman (why was she not disbarrred? Oh, party member) who slandered and libeled Herman Cain, again to fade the moment that the political hit was through.

Allred is gutter scum, the lowest of the low, Goebbels in a dress.

Franken should stay. Sick and tired of this prudish fucking country attacking all sexual behavior. WTF has happened to liberals in this country that we can't accept some sexual behavior anymore? We use to promote this stuff and call the other people prudes!

I ain't talking about rape, but this was known 11 fucking years ago and the women also understood that it was going to happen. This should not destroy Franken's life...If it does then what Trump did better be impeachable.

It's the "me too" era where large swatches of people like to be joined together as a common victim! Hard to believe some of this stuff is held onto for years! I can't condone bad behavior, but not all these stories are comparable! Moore in Alabama's a lot worse than Franken's act! His heartfelt apology was accepted and everyone should just move on! He's much too valuable trying to get to the bottom of Trump's crooked admin.! :dunno: :frown: o_O :confused:
It's funny that the bitch pushing the Year Book story won't let a handwriting expert have the book to study. The story about being banned from a mall is bullshit also. A body language expert that viewed the whimpering bitch describing something that is supposed to have happened 37 years ago says she is lying. The attack on Roy Moore is driven by Mitch McConnell's realization that he can't control him. Fuck Mitch McConnell.
So you believe Moore did not prey on any teens in high school when he was in his mid thirties? And do not believe one of the 9 ladies coming forward??
Is it a numbers game for you? Nine women accused him so one of them must be telling the truth? How about if one of them provides proof? Why won't Gloria Allred turn over the yearbook so the experts can examine it? What is she hiding? The truth?

I don't know if they are lying, or if they are telling the truth.

I DO know that there isn't a shred of evidence to support their stories. The only physical evidence was produced by notorious fraud Gloria Allred - a pile of shit who has lied about Mitt Romney (funny, as soon as the election was over the case disappeared) who had to settle for her slander against Meg Whitman (why was she not disbarrred? Oh, party member) who slandered and libeled Herman Cain, again to fade the moment that the political hit was through.

Allred is gutter scum, the lowest of the low, Goebbels in a dress.
We know that at least 3 of them were lying.

Forum List

Back