🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Franken should resign....and rather soon

And what woman's pussy did he grab? Let's see your "proof".

You want proof? You can't handle the truth.

16 Women or Donald Trump—Whom Would You Believe?

Seeing their stories together is incredibly powerful, and damning. Watch “16 Women and Donald Trump” now.

16 women who over the course of decades in a broad range of situations encountered the same pattern of manipulation, misogyny, harassment and abuse.

We owe it to these women, and to all women, to hold President Trump to account.

Cathy Heller met Trump at a Mother’s Day brunch in 1997. She tells us he forcibly tried to kiss her. “He took my hand, and grabbed me, and went for the lips.”

Jill Harth was getting a tour of Trump’s home in 1993 when, she tells us, he sexually assaulted her in his daughter Ivanka’s bedroom, “pushed me up against the wall, and had his hands all over me and tried to get up my dress again, and I had to physically say: ‘What are you doing? Stop it.’”

DOYTouAUMAEKNJ6.jpg
The key word is "ACCUSED". I don't see the word "proven". Or "admitted". Or "PICTURE". LOL
Trump admitted on tape
No he didn't, and why didn't you respond to my other post (222)? Man up.
Yes he did then later said he was lying to billy bush. Well, he is a liar so maybe he was telling the truth then. Or was he lying?

no, most people can recognize that Franken's actions are not as of this date, even comparable to Moore in his 30's preying on high school girls.....

Although I agree with you, one can CLEARLY see (just based on this thread's contributions from right wingers) that even when we have an apples and oranges comparison,,,,,THEY WILL MIX THE 2 TOGETHER ANYWAY.

i WANT TO TAKE AWAY R-Wers ABILITY TO DO JUST THAT AND HAVE MOORE IN THE SENATE TO BACH THEM ALL WITH THE SCUMBAGS's (MOORE's) REPUTATION.

Franken admitted his guilt after it was proven with pictures. He should resign or be kicked out.

Moore's guilt or innocence is yet to be determined. Allegations do not equal guilt. If he is proven guilty he should be banned from running or being seated if he wins. If he is innocent, the accusers and their lawyers, and the media should be prosecuted for slander.

The left and their media accomplices have convicted Moore by allegation, that's not the way our legal system works-------------------and remember dems and libs, the next allegation could be against one of yours.

no, most people can recognize that Franken's actions are not as of this date, even comparable to Moore in his 30's preying on high school girls.....

Although I agree with you, one can CLEARLY see (just based on this thread's contributions from right wingers) that even when we have an apples and oranges comparison,,,,,THEY WILL MIX THE 2 TOGETHER ANYWAY.

i WANT TO TAKE AWAY R-Wers ABILITY TO DO JUST THAT AND HAVE MOORE IN THE SENATE TO BACH THEM ALL WITH THE SCUMBAGS's (MOORE's) REPUTATION.

Its not apples to apples, dingleberry. Franken's guilt has been proven, Moore's has only been alleged.

Moore may be a scumbag, and he is proven to be one I will be with you 100% on keeping him out of the senate. But until the proof is in, he is presumed innocent.

LOL, so you want to tag all republicans with Moore? Great, then lets also tag all democrats with Clinton, Franken, Weiner, Pelosi, Reid, Biden, Jackson-Lee, OK?

Sure because in your fucked-up, half brain, all those democrats YOU named above are all sexual deviants???

My O/P is calling for Franken to step down....thereby taking ALL of your fucking wind out of your sails with the pervert Moore in congress.......Simple as that.

LOL, so you want to tag all republicans with Moore? Great, then lets also tag all democrats with Clinton, Franken, Weiner, Pelosi, Reid, Biden, Jackson-Lee, OK?

Sure because in your fucked-up, half brain, all those democrats YOU named above are all sexual deviants???

My O/P is calling for Franken to step down....thereby taking ALL of your fucking wind out of your sails with the pervert Moore in congress.......Simple as that.

I agree with you on Franken. On Moore, the evidence is not convincing or substantiated.

I don't want perverts in congress or anywhere in government, but that would remove probably half of the congressmen and women from both parties.

Lets get the evidence on Moore, then decide. So far its just allegations and he said, she said. The yearbook may be forgery and the accuser worked on the Hillary campaign. This thing could stink more than Bill Clinton's cigars.

Of the ones I listed, Clinton, Franken, Weiner and Biden were/are sexual perverts or abusers.

Grudgingly, I would encourage senator Franken to resign.....

Although I think that Franken's bad behavior toward women pales in comparison to Moore's lechery with young teens....and

Although I think that Franken has been an exceptional senator.....

I want him to resign for TWO reasons:

First, the governor of MN is a democrat (Dayton) who would appoint another democrat to fill Franken's seat......

Second, I do NOT want for the surely upcoming ads by democrats for the 2018 midterm run, to be less attacking to republicans for either electing (or almost electing) a pervert like Moore.

In 2018, Moore will be the "poster boy" for everything that is wrong in the Trump swamp....including the orange swamp creature himself.

Thanks for admitting that your reasons are purely about partisan advantage.

Question. Does this mean you are actually AWARE that this indicates that your pretend outrage is pure theater?

Question. Does this mean you are actually AWARE that this indicates that your pretend outrage is pure theater?

NO outrage, nitwit........I'm just adhering to chess strategies......

the allegations of Moore as a man in his 30's preying on young women is more or less true....there is no question that he tried to date young teens....even his wife was a teen when he first laid eyes on her....the man even said he dated teens when in his thirties but got their mother's permission first.... THAT he gave an ADMISSION to.

SO, although we do not know for certain what was happening behind closed car doors or homes, we DO KNOW Roy Moore chased teen girls in high school while in his thirties as the asst DA,,,,

Last edited:
Franken should resign....and rather soon

No, Franken should NOT resign! He has sincerely apologized for his indiscretions while a SNL comedian and Leeann Tweeden has accepted his apology.

You guys need to learn that no one cares about your apologies.

Really? Has Trump or Moore ever apologized for their behavior toward women?

Trump apologized for his remark about grabbing pussy.

Donald Trump Apology Caps Day of Outrage Over Lewd Tape

There is no evidence Moore actually did anything, so that is just demagoguery from you little Hitlers - nothing to apologize for.

Franken has apologized and offered to have an the Senate ethics commission hold an investigation.

Given the millions paid out in sexual harassment claims on Capital Hill, it would seem Senator Franken’s bad behaviour is the least of their worries.

I would also like to add that Louis CK’s apology was good to see as well. As we see with Roy Moore, it’s so seldom that anyone accepts responsibility for the actions and stands up and says “Yes, I did that. I was a total asshole to you and I’m sorry”.

Franken should resign, tonight.

This isn't a question or a baseless accusation, it is fact supported by photographs no one disputes.
Photographs? Only one photograph. Oh....you are referring to the imaginary photos 2, 3, 4 etc. that trump was jacking off to.

the allegations of Moore as a man in his 30's preying on young women is more or less true....there is no question that he tried to date young teens....even his wife was a teen when he first laid eyes on her....the man even said he dated teens when in his thirties but got their mother's permission first.... THAT he gave an ADMISSION to.

SO, although we do not know for certain what was happening behind closed car doors or homes, we DO KNOW Roy Moore chased teen girls in high school while in his thirties as the asst DA,,,,

Is that a crime? What was the age of consent in Alabama at that time? Do you know? Do you care?

They are "true" because he is an enemy of the party, and you are a hack? No evidence needed, just political advantage, Comrade?

There is no evidence that Moore tried to date teens. Gloria Allred and the leftist press slandering and libeling enemies of the party are a far cry from "evidence."

Is that a crime? What was the age of consent in Alabama at that time? Do you know? Do you care?
16 but NOT WHEN there was a big age disparity and NOT if it was a person of power or importance that would be a person of trust, like a teacher, a pastor, a boyscout leader and yes, posibly a DA or asst DA...

and one alleged victim was 14.

so what is your point? Are you saying you think it was normal for an asst DA nearing his mid thirties hanging out at high schools and malls to hit on high school teens is NORMAL, as long as he didn't score, or something?

How about your daughter when 14 to 16, would you let her date a guy in his mid 30's? Really? IF your answer is no, why not?

Forum List

Back