Franken should resign....and rather soon

Grudgingly, I would encourage senator Franken to resign.....

Although I think that Franken's bad behavior toward women pales in comparison to Moore's lechery with young teens....and

Although I think that Franken has been an exceptional senator.....

I want him to resign for TWO reasons:

First, the governor of MN is a democrat (Dayton) who would appoint another democrat to fill Franken's seat......

Second, I do NOT want for the surely upcoming ads by democrats for the 2018 midterm run, to be less attacking to republicans for either electing (or almost electing) a pervert like Moore.

In 2018, Moore will be the "poster boy" for everything that is wrong in the Trump swamp....including the orange swamp creature himself.
Why GRUDGINGLY? And why is your opinion dependent on what's good for the Democratic party?

WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT FOR YOU DEMOCRATS TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND DEMAND FRANKEN STEP DOWN?

Really, your lack of any concept of right and wrong IS COMPLETELY REPULSIVE.

Well we'll see. If the Dims want to have any credibility in this area they need to throw Frankenberry and the Clinton's under the bus.

Democrats are calling for an investigation by the Senate Ethics Committee, which is complete bullshit because the worst that will happen is a strongly worded letter that means absolutely nothing.

Well we'll see. If the Dims want to have any credibility in this area they need to throw Frankenberry and the Clinton's under the bus.

Well you should feel very good in that Sen. Gillibrand has thrown the Clintons "under a bus!" Her biggest benefactors, who literally put her in that Senate seat has turned her backs on them! It was gratuitous and according to Doug Shoen on FNC who worked for the Clintons said, "there's a special place in HELL for people like her!" :dev2: :dev3: :FIREdevil: :evil:

Not for all the stuff he supposedly did.

That picture is proof that Trump is devoid of all human decency.
How does it prove that? It proves that it is Bill Clinton that has the problem with human decency. You people are a hypocritical joke.

Fourteen women have accused Trump of sexual misconduct. How is it that you manage to find all of them to be liars, but all of Clinton's accusers to be perfectly honest?

Because a couple of them were proven to be liars, not so in Clintons case. Also Trump was never accused of rape.
Absolutely wrong. Multiple women have accused trump of rape or attempted rape.

All the assault allegations against Donald Trump, recapped

His first wife swore under oath that he violently raped her

1990, in which she stated that, the previous year, her husband had raped her in a fit of rage.” “Trump was furious that a “scalp reduction” operation he’d undergone to eliminate a bald spot had been unexpectedly painful. Ivana had recommended the plastic surgeon. In retaliation, - Trump yanked out a handful of his wife’s hair, and then forced himself on her sexually. Afterward, according to the book, she spent the night locked in a bedroom, crying; in the morning, Trump asked her, “with menacing casualness, ‘Does it hurt?’”

Documenting Trump’s Abuse of Women
Let's assume we all know Donald trump is a bad man. They don't care. I knew bill was a dog too but I'd still have him over a republican. So they feel the same way about don. He told them he'd kick illegals out, bring jobs home and make America great again. If the economy stays good they'll continue to defend his bad social positions

Let's assume we all know Donald trump is a bad man. They don't care

....and THAT is why this is one of my favorite, right on target cartoons

upload_2017-11-17_18-59-44.png

That picture is proof that Trump is devoid of all human decency.
How does it prove that? It proves that it is Bill Clinton that has the problem with human decency. You people are a hypocritical joke.

Fourteen women have accused Trump of sexual misconduct. How is it that you manage to find all of them to be liars, but all of Clinton's accusers to be perfectly honest?

Because a couple of them were proven to be liars, not so in Clintons case. Also Trump was never accused of rape.

1990, in which she stated that, the previous year, her husband had raped her in a fit of rage.” “Trump was furious that a “scalp reduction” operation he’d undergone to eliminate a bald spot had been unexpectedly painful. Ivana had recommended the plastic surgeon. In retaliation, - Trump yanked out a handful of his wife’s hair, and then forced himself on her sexually. Afterward, according to the book, she spent the night locked in a bedroom, crying; in the morning, Trump asked her, “with menacing casualness, ‘Does it hurt?’”

Let's assume we all know Donald trump is a bad man. They don't care. I knew bill was a dog too but I'd still have him over a republican. So they feel the same way about don. He told them he'd kick illegals out, bring jobs home and make America great again. If the economy stays good they'll continue to defend his bad social positions
Bill was never electing to office after his allegations. Trump was handed the presidency even after the allegations.

Last edited:

Bill was never electing to office after his allegations. Trump was handed the presidency after the allegations.
The thing for me is they've been busted and wont even admit it. All these years they bashed bill even trump himself had the balls to bring it up.

Trump got away with murder politically speaking. People thought trump was going to drop out after the billy bush tape but he said screw it and win.

Republicans can at least now stop pretending to be the moral party. Last year they worried about their kids in public bathrooms but this year they're electing Roy Moore. A guy they wouldn't trust their kids with

Bill was never electing to office after his allegations. Trump was handed the presidency after the allegations.
I see, then Trump did not steal it with the Russians. I have been waiting for that.

I see, then Trump did not steal it with the Russians. I have been waiting for that.
When I said he was handed the elections, I was referring to Putin’s hand.

I believe trump colluded but George w committed election fraud

When I said he was handed the elections, I was referring to Putin’s hand.
Sure you were. Who handed Putin all that power for the last 8 years?

I believe trump colluded but George w committed election fraud
You better start a thread on that.:lmao:

Forum List

Back