🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Franken should resign....and rather soon

Nat notice how these people respond...lol...PROOF and then pointing the finger making excuses..

Roy Morals will lie, cheat and steal to keep his ass in the race...

Remember the Alabama governor was made to step down because of cheating just 6 months ago or so...? All they can do is bring up Clinton. :eek:

No liar, I bring up proof. Where is the proof? Get all these accusers to swear under oath in a court of law and we may have something. until then, you and the rest of the regressives are useless crying little sissies.

If we want to start a Senate investigation on Franken, we need to do the same with our President

What Trumpenstein admitted to is far worse than what Franken is accused of. There are more women and more incidents in the Trump dossier than Franken's single complaint
Then why didn't we go after bill? No, we have to let trump go. We can't be hypocrites.

Let them investigate Frankenstein. He did nothing.
We didn’t go after bill?
Not for all the stuff he supposedly did.

That picture is proof that Trump is devoid of all human decency.

Frankin's conduct toward women pales in comparison to Hillary's husband's conduct toward women. The dirty little secret is that the Minn. Gov would appoint another democrat so it's not a loss for democrats in the Senate if Frankin resigned.

How does one woman become women?

Nat notice how these people respond...lol...PROOF and then pointing the finger making excuses..

Remember the Alabama governor was made to step down because of cheating just 6 months ago or so...? All they can do is bring up Clinton. :eek:

No liar, I bring up proof. Where is the proof? Get all these accusers to swear under oath in a court of law and we may have something. until then, you and the rest of the regressives are useless crying little sissies.

I hope they do, and Like I said in a different thread why don't they investigate Roy and get a hold of his computer hard drive..
It is probably on the bottom of the Mississippi by now.

I hope they do, and Like I said in a different thread why don't they investigate Roy and get a hold of his computer hard drive..
It is probably on the bottom of the Mississippi by now.

Didn't have hard drives 40 years ago.

If we want to start a Senate investigation on Franken, we need to do the same with our President

What Trumpenstein admitted to is far worse than what Franken is accused of. There are more women and more incidents in the Trump dossier than Franken's single complaint
Then why didn't we go after bill? No, we have to let trump go. We can't be hypocrites.

We didn’t go after bill?

How does it prove that? It proves that it is Bill Clinton that has the problem with human decency. You people are a hypocritical joke.

We didn’t go after bill?

How does it prove that? It proves that it is Bill Clinton that has the problem with human decency. You people are a hypocritical joke.

Fourteen women have accused Trump of sexual misconduct. How is it that you manage to find all of them to be liars, but all of Clinton's accusers to be perfectly honest?

We didn’t go after bill?

Fourteen women have accused Trump of sexual misconduct. How is it that you manage to find all of them to be liars, but all of Clinton's accusers to be perfectly honest?

Because a couple of them were proven to be liars, not so in Clintons case. Also Trump was never accused of rape.

We didn’t go after bill?

Because a couple of them were proven to be liars, not so in Clintons case. Also Trump was never accused of rape.

You lie. Stop lying.

You lie. Stop lying.

I am not lying. Clinton was accused of rape, and some of Trumps accusers were exposed as liars.

BUSTED! Fake Trump Accuser Rachel Crooks is LYING According to Family and Friends
BUSTED! Fake Trump Accuser Rachel Crooks is LYING According to Family and Friends

Last edited:
Very courageous of Kristen Gillebrand to say Clinton should have resigned. I'm betting she will call on Franken to resign -- in 20 years
you calling on Trump to resign ?

17 women

what does that have to do with anything? The issue is the self-serving and phony nature of what Gillebrand did by saying a guy who has been out of office for almost 20 years should have resigned back then. That's easy. Its also pointless and will be made to look pretty empty if she ends up giving Franken a pass.

Grudgingly, I would encourage senator Franken to resign.....

Although I think that Franken's bad behavior toward women pales in comparison to Moore's lechery with young teens....and

Although I think that Franken has been an exceptional senator.....

I want him to resign for TWO reasons:

First, the governor of MN is a democrat (Dayton) who would appoint another democrat to fill Franken's seat......

Second, I do NOT want for the surely upcoming ads by democrats for the 2018 midterm run, to be less attacking to republicans for either electing (or almost electing) a pervert like Moore.

In 2018, Moore will be the "poster boy" for everything that is wrong in the Trump swamp....including the orange swamp creature himself.
/----/ Well well well:
Women On Clinton And Sanders Campaigns Allege Sexual Harassment
Lilian Adams and Zoey Jordan Salsbury worked on opposite sides of the Democratic presidential primary. But they had similar problems.
Women On Clinton And Sanders Campaigns Allege Sexual Harassment | HuffPost

Grudgingly, I would encourage senator Franken to resign.....

Although I think that Franken's bad behavior toward women pales in comparison to Moore's lechery with young teens....and

Although I think that Franken has been an exceptional senator.....

I want him to resign for TWO reasons:

First, the governor of MN is a democrat (Dayton) who would appoint another democrat to fill Franken's seat......

Second, I do NOT want for the surely upcoming ads by democrats for the 2018 midterm run, to be less attacking to republicans for either electing (or almost electing) a pervert like Moore.

In 2018, Moore will be the "poster boy" for everything that is wrong in the Trump swamp....including the orange swamp creature himself.

I applaud you for once not being a partisan hack. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
nat a partisan hack?....nat?....

We didn’t go after bill?

Absolutely wrong. Multiple women have accused trump of rape or attempted rape.

All the assault allegations against Donald Trump, recapped

His first wife swore under oath that he violently raped her

1990, in which she stated that, the previous year, her husband had raped her in a fit of rage.” “Trump was furious that a “scalp reduction” operation he’d undergone to eliminate a bald spot had been unexpectedly painful. Ivana had recommended the plastic surgeon. In retaliation, - Trump yanked out a handful of his wife’s hair, and then forced himself on her sexually. Afterward, according to the book, she spent the night locked in a bedroom, crying; in the morning, Trump asked her, “with menacing casualness, ‘Does it hurt?’”

Documenting Trump’s Abuse of Women

Forum List

Back