🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Franken should resign....and rather soon

We had proof Trump grabs womens pussies
And what woman's pussy did he grab? Let's see your "proof".

You want proof? You can't handle the truth.

16 Women or Donald Trump—Whom Would You Believe?

Seeing their stories together is incredibly powerful, and damning. Watch “16 Women and Donald Trump” now.

16 women who over the course of decades in a broad range of situations encountered the same pattern of manipulation, misogyny, harassment and abuse.

We owe it to these women, and to all women, to hold President Trump to account.

Cathy Heller met Trump at a Mother’s Day brunch in 1997. She tells us he forcibly tried to kiss her. “He took my hand, and grabbed me, and went for the lips.”

Jill Harth was getting a tour of Trump’s home in 1993 when, she tells us, he sexually assaulted her in his daughter Ivanka’s bedroom, “pushed me up against the wall, and had his hands all over me and tried to get up my dress again, and I had to physically say: ‘What are you doing? Stop it.’”
Encountered the same pattern, huh? I guess it's just a coincidence that none of them told those "similar" stories until AFTER they heard the famous locker room banter tape. Of course the stories were similar, duh. Not one of them filed any charges when they supposedly happened. They waited until Hillary gave them the word, then told their stories in detail. Only problem is several of them were caught lying.
Let's take this one for example, from your link:
Summer Zervos, a contestant on The Apprentice, met with Trump in 2007 about getting a job with the Trump Organization. She tells us he greeted her with an “open-mouthed” kiss and groped her breast. As she attempted to push him off, he “thrusted his genitals” against her.
For somebody so traumatized, she sure had a lot of nice things to say about the monster.
Trump Campaign Puts Forth Cousin of Accuser Who Doubts Her Story of Sexual Misconduct
Jessica Leeds sat next to Trump on an airplane in the late 1970s, when she tells us he grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt. “He was like an octopus.” “His hands were everywhere.” “It was an assault.”
She claimed he lifted up the armrest to grab her pussy. Only that plane didn't have armrests. Oops. She also said there was another passenger who saw the whole thing. This is what the other passenger had to say about the "assault".
British Man Refutes Woman’s Accusation Trump Groped Her on a Plane in the Early ’80s
And this one is my favorite:
Mindy McGillivray was helping photograph a Ray Charles concert at Mar-a-Lago in 2003 when she says she was groped by Trump, “All of a sudden I felt a grab, a little nudge. I think it’s Ken’s camera bag, that was my first instinct. I turn around and there’s Donald. He sort of looked away quickly. I quickly turned back, facing Ray Charles, and I’m stunned.’’
She "quickly turned back, facing Ray Charles". Only problem is that Ray Charles wasn't there. And neither was she. The concert had been cancelled. LMAO!
Nice try, anyway. :lol:

DO3BdQUVoAAhBPN.jpg

This is the type of company Al Franken keeps
Maybe prostitution should be legal. Men clearly have urges
It is in Nevada. All of them can afford plane tickets.

Grudgingly, I would encourage senator Franken to resign.....

Although I think that Franken's bad behavior toward women pales in comparison to Moore's lechery with young teens....and

Although I think that Franken has been an exceptional senator.....

I want him to resign for TWO reasons:

First, the governor of MN is a democrat (Dayton) who would appoint another democrat to fill Franken's seat......

Second, I do NOT want for the surely upcoming ads by democrats for the 2018 midterm run, to be less attacking to republicans for either electing (or almost electing) a pervert like Moore.

In 2018, Moore will be the "poster boy" for everything that is wrong in the Trump swamp....including the orange swamp creature himself.
no, most people can recognize that Franken's actions are not as of this date, even comparable to Moore in his 30's preying on high school girls.....

no need to make Franken go down for that 1 incident....only if it was evident he did this kind of harassment repeatedly, which we should know soon since it's been plastered in the news and it is a now or never time for any victims to come forward imo....

And Roy Moore and Trump sexual harassment accusations are a gift horse to the Republicans and Trump who are fleecing the American middle class with this tax cut for mostly corporations, with their increase in defense spending and cuts to medicaid, health care, housing, and MEDICARE and Social Security and increased taxes on the middle class and small business owners to come, so they can pay for the breaks on the wealthiest....

and ridding the clean air act, and selling our national parks etc etc etc and not a single dime on our crumbling infrastructure or creating jobs or legislation and tax reform tying job creation to the tax cut....

let alone the irresponsible actions of trump representing us poorly on the world stage....and putting us in danger!

there is a lot to run on with just the issues with no need to go down n dirty and waste time on non issues imo

Last edited:
guys and gals.....trump wants us to talk about his access hollywood tape....he would not have tweeted about franken if he hadn't.... this is a planned distraction

Seeing their stories together is incredibly powerful, and damning. Watch “16 Women and Donald Trump” now.

16 women who over the course of decades in a broad range of situations encountered the same pattern of manipulation, misogyny, harassment and abuse.

Cathy Heller met Trump at a Mother’s Day brunch in 1997. She tells us he forcibly tried to kiss her. “He took my hand, and grabbed me, and went for the lips.”

Jill Harth was getting a tour of Trump’s home in 1993 when, she tells us, he sexually assaulted her in his daughter Ivanka’s bedroom, “pushed me up against the wall, and had his hands all over me and tried to get up my dress again, and I had to physically say: ‘What are you doing? Stop it.’”

DOYTouAUMAEKNJ6.jpg
The key word is "ACCUSED". I don't see the word "proven". Or "admitted". Or "PICTURE". LOL

After Franken forced his tongue down the woman's throat all she "could think about was getting to a bathroom as fast as possible to rinse the taste of him out of my mouth." She "felt disgusted and violated."

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

What a pig! Decent Democrats should be happy to put this guy out with the trash.
Thank you Kelly Anne conway.

How many women have a trump shoved his tongue down my throat story? I forced his finger in their vag?

DOYTouAUMAEKNJ6.jpg
The key word is "ACCUSED". I don't see the word "proven". Or "admitted". Or "PICTURE". LOL
Trump admitted on tape

:beer:

DOYTouAUMAEKNJ6.jpg
Trump admitted on tape

Means nothing to some as long as Trump accuses the MSM of a conspiracy! Republicans never underestimate the gullibility and naivete of their electorate! :disbelief: :dunno: :eusa_whistle: :rolleyes:

DOYTouAUMAEKNJ6.jpg
Trump admitted on tape
No he didn't, and why didn't you respond to my other post (222)? Man up.

Franklin should stay. Sick and tired of this prudish fucking country attacking all sexual behavior. WTF has happened to liberals in this country that we can't accept some sexual behavior anymore? We use to promote this stuff and call the other people prudes!

I aint talking about rape but this was known 11 fucking years ago and the women also understood that it was going to happen. This should not destroy franklins life...If it does then what Trump did better be impeachable.

Franken should stay. Sick and tired of this prudish fucking country attacking all sexual behavior. WTF has happened to liberals in this country that we can't accept some sexual behavior anymore? We use to promote this stuff and call the other people prudes!

I ain't talking about rape, but this was known 11 fucking years ago and the women also understood that it was going to happen. This should not destroy Franken's life...If it does then what Trump did better be impeachable.

It's the "me too" era where large swatches of people like to be joined together as a common victim! Hard to believe some of this stuff is held onto for years! I can't condone bad behavior, but not all these stories are comparable! Moore in Alabama's a lot worse than Franken's act! His heartfelt apology was accepted and everyone should just move on! He's much too valuable trying to get to the bottom of Trump's crooked admin.! :dunno: :frown: o_O :confused:

Grudgingly, I would encourage senator Franken to resign.....

Although I think that Franken's bad behavior toward women pales in comparison to Moore's lechery with young teens....and

Although I think that Franken has been an exceptional senator.....

I want him to resign for TWO reasons:

First, the governor of MN is a democrat (Dayton) who would appoint another democrat to fill Franken's seat......

Second, I do NOT want for the surely upcoming ads by democrats for the 2018 midterm run, to be less attacking to republicans for either electing (or almost electing) a pervert like Moore.

In 2018, Moore will be the "poster boy" for everything that is wrong in the Trump swamp....including the orange swamp creature himself.
Moore alleged lechery is just that...alleged! Franken admitted doing what he was accused of and there is a photo of his stupidity in "pretend groping" of a sleeping lady. Fuck Al Franken. He should never have been elected to the Senate anyway! He fucks Teddy Bears!

Frankenbunny_2.png

And if you think Moore is a lecherous bastard, our 42nd President used to cruise chicks at Little Rock High School when he was Governor of Arkansas.

Franken should stay. Sick and tired of this prudish fucking country attacking all sexual behavior. WTF has happened to liberals in this country that we can't accept some sexual behavior anymore? We use to promote this stuff and call the other people prudes!

I ain't talking about rape, but this was known 11 fucking years ago and the women also understood that it was going to happen. This should not destroy Franken's life...If it does then what Trump did better be impeachable.

It's the "me too" era where large swatches of people like to be joined together as a common victim! Hard to believe some of this stuff is held onto for years! I can't condone bad behavior, but not all these stories are comparable! Moore in Alabama's a lot worse than Franken's act! His heartfelt apology was accepted and everyone should just move on! He's much too valuable trying to get to the bottom of Trump's crooked admin.! :dunno: :frown: o_O :confused:
It's funny that the bitch pushing the Year Book story won't let a handwriting expert have the book to study. The story about being banned from a mall is bullshit also. A body language expert that viewed the whimpering bitch describing something that is supposed to have happened 37 years ago says she is lying. The attack on Roy Moore is driven by Mitch McConnell's realization that he can't control him. Fuck Mitch McConnell.

It's funny that the bitch pushing the Year Book story won't let a handwriting expert have the book to study. The story about being banned from a mall is bullshit also. A body language expert that viewed the whimpering bitch describing something that is supposed to have happened 37 years ago says she is lying. The attack on Roy Moore is driven by Mitch McConnell's realization that he can't control him. Fuck Mitch McConnell.
So you believe Moore did not prey on any teens in high school when he was in his mid thirties? And do not believe one of the 9 ladies coming forward??

Forum List

Back