🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Franken should resign....and rather soon

By criticizing Senator Al Franken, President Trump has reignited the debate around his own alleged misconduct Trump Stirs Sexual Misconduct Debate

When Trump tweeted asking what happened to photos 2,3,4,5,6. It sounds like the Comey tape all over again. Franken better hope there are no more photographs.

The facts show it was a joke photo.
I don't see more coming.

Yes, Men do these all the time. We're talking more about taste. As no assault happened.
But If you can model nude fully later.
The girl loved the attendant here. The rest is BS.

Btw. We have more Spews from team Cowboy Pedo to enjoy that are godly SICK!.

Alabama pastor supporting Moore: 'More women are sexual predators than men'

After Franken forced his tongue down the woman's throat all she "could think about was getting to a bathroom as fast as possible to rinse the taste of him out of my mouth." She "felt disgusted and violated."

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

What a pig! Decent Democrats should be happy to put this guy out with the trash.
Thank you Kelly Anne conway.
Why do you defend this jerk Franken? He is just some politician who laughs at the dupes who support him.

He exploited her in a sexual manner while she was unconscious, you stupid shit. You think that's ok because he did it as a joke? And I guess you also think it's fine for him to take advantage of her and stick his tongue down her throat because she agreed to do the kiss (not knowing what he was planning to do)? You're a real piece of work, aren't you?

He didn't touch her in the picture. Franken posed, making it look like he was touching her. Call it a locker room joke.
So, that makes it ok? Bottom line: He did it against her will. The sleaze bag had to exploit her sexually while she was unconscious. But that's ok as long as he has that "D" in front of his name, right? I think you might see it a little differently if she was your daughter but then again, you're a liberal so maybe not.

Nice attempt at avoiding a substantive response. Oh, that's right, you're not capable of a substantive response. But maybe if you post some more emoticons nobody will notice.

Trump kissing women without their consent. Barges in on half naked teenagers, grabs women under their skirts.

And your concern is about Franken pretending to touch somebody through a flak jacket. Do you really think it's a sexual assault to grab a pillow?

The GOP is the only party of immorality, criminality, depravity & stupidity

You borg prove it every day

Of course they are Comrade, your rulers would never lie to you sheep.

I mean, Comrade Franken is the epitome of moral strength, snowflake...

ire774JM
She's pretty. I'd hit on her too. She's a radio personality trying to make a name for herself like Ann coulter. Who sleeps with their helmet on?

You'd sexually assault her the way Franken did?

Well, you are a Communist after all.
He didn't sexually assault her. She agreed to the kiss.

And he's not touching her in that pic
Then why did he acknowledge he was wrong and why did he apologize for it?
Because he was wrong for that picture. It's in poor taste.

He didn't touch her in the picture. Franken posed, making it look like he was touching her. Call it a locker room joke.
So, that makes it ok? Bottom line: He did it against her will. The sleaze bag had to exploit her sexually while she was unconscious. But that's ok as long as he has that "D" in front of his name, right? I think you might see it a little differently if she was your daughter but then again, you're a liberal so maybe not.

Maybe you notice, Franken didn't touch her in that photograph. If they took it to the police, they would say you can't have an assault without touching the person.

If all Franken did was PRETEND to touch her, the cops would PRETEND to arrest Franken, and the DA would PRETEND to throw him in jail.

He exploited her in a sexual manner while she was unconscious, you stupid shit. You think that's ok because he did it as a joke? And I guess you also think it's fine for him to take advantage of her and stick his tongue down her throat because she agreed to do the kiss (not knowing what he was planning to do)? You're a real piece of work, aren't you?

You guys no longer have the moral high ground. This was in poor taste but flirting with women doesn't disqualify you from being a senator. Making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Ever pick up a girl for a one night stand? What if that was your daughter? Lol.

She was so memorized in her staged comments how she felt victimized. Classic conservative liar

Maybe you notice, Franken didn't touch her in that photograph. If they took it to the police, they would say you can't have an assault without touching the person.

If all Franken did was PRETEND to touch her, the cops would PRETEND to arrest Franken, and the DA would PRETEND to throw him in jail.
I didn't say he committed a crime. I said he exploited her sexually. That's why even Democrats are calling for his resignation. Don't try to put words in my mouth.

I didn't say he committed a crime. I said he exploited her sexually. That's why even Democrats are calling for his resignation. Don't try to put words in my mouth.
They're calling for him to resign brut not because of that reason

Trump kissing women without their consent. Barges in on half naked teenagers, grabs women under their skirts.
Got a picture? Some other kind of proof? Didn't think so. That's the difference.
We have the women as witnesses discribing the same assaults contained in Trumps confession.

We have matching complaints,and we have matching confessions from Trump..

What else do you need?

No man actually believes in equality, he only goes along with it to be more appealing to women, who often do believe in it. Ironic that it only ever makes him less appealing.

I didn't say he committed a crime. I said he exploited her sexually. .

Exactly our point. Franken didn't commit a crime, while Moore and Trump did. They actually touched their victims, they actually broke the law, they actually committed physical sexual assaults.

But you attack the only non-criminal, as if what he did was worse than a sexual assault.

It's sad to see partisan fools defending Franken. Franken committed sexual assault.

Sexual assault = Sexual act in which a person is coerced or physically forced to engage against their will, or a non-consensual sexual touching of a person.

Franken committed sexual assault when he forced himself on Leeann Tweeden. He aggressively pressed his lips against hers and pushed his tongue into her mouth without her consent.

Even the NYT is pushing for him to go.

NYT: Franken Should Go - Breitbart

They're calling for him to resign brut not because of that reason
What reason, then?

Franken didn't commit a crime, while Moore and Trump did. They actually touched their victims, they actually broke the law, they actually committed physical sexual assaults.
Where's your proof that either one of them (Moore or Trump) committed a crime? And don't give me unsubstantiated allegations, give me proof. You know, like a picture.

Forum List

Back