Frankly, it's completely overwhelming.

After hearing yesterday's testimony, how does one even begin to process all of what was said? It was teased as being a potential bombshell. It was closer to carpet bombing.

There were some things we knew about that Hutchinson provided more detail and color for. Like the timing of his tweet accusing Pence of not having the courage to help with the coup coming minutes after Trump was told the mob was chanting "hang Mike Pence." It was a mind boggling disregard for Pence's safety.

There were some things we didn't know, like this.

Trump knew there were weapons in the crowd, wanted to get rid of metal detectors before siccing crowd on Congress

Trump not only knew about weapons in the crowd on Jan. 6, but actually seemed to embrace that fact, Hutchinson testified. She focused on Trump’s rage upon learning that the immediate crowd area around the stage at the White House Ellipse — the part that was surrounded by metal detectors — was not full because people in the crowd had weapons and could not go through the magnetometers with them.

Backstage at the rally, Hutchinson said she overheard Trump say something to the effect of, “I don’t effing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me. Take the effing mags away. Let my people in, they can march to the Capitol from here. Let the people in, take the effing mags away.”

I thought I had become immune to being shocked by the Orange Menace. That still shocked me. I was reminded of all the times he boasted about the size of his rally crowds. And of course who can forget Don forcing Sean Spicer to go to the WH podium and lie about the size of the inaugural crowd? Clearly, this was much worse. It would be enough to keep Faux having an apoplectic fit for years. All the other far right wing outlets would similarly be in meltdown mode. The story would infinitely reverberate around the right wing sound chamber. With Trump, it's just one of many outrages. Too many to count. Too many to elicit the appropriate amount of indignity or attention. He has once again flooded the zone with atrocity just as he did for his entire presidency.
It may have been carpet bombing, but it was an example of friendly fire. Hutchinson has no credibility. She's been exposed as a liar.

It may have been carpet bombing, but it was an example of friendly fire. Hutchinson has no credibility.
Her credibility is unassailable. But I do understand your need to assassinate her character. It's right out of the Trump playbook.

After hearing yesterday's testimony, how does one even begin to process all of what was said? It was teased as being a potential bombshell. It was closer to carpet bombing.

There were some things we knew about that Hutchinson provided more detail and color for. Like the timing of his tweet accusing Pence of not having the courage to help with the coup coming minutes after Trump was told the mob was chanting "hang Mike Pence." It was a mind boggling disregard for Pence's safety.

Trump knew there were weapons in the crowd, wanted to get rid of metal detectors before siccing crowd on Congress

Trump not only knew about weapons in the crowd on Jan. 6, but actually seemed to embrace that fact, Hutchinson testified. She focused on Trump’s rage upon learning that the immediate crowd area around the stage at the White House Ellipse — the part that was surrounded by metal detectors — was not full because people in the crowd had weapons and could not go through the magnetometers with them.

Backstage at the rally, Hutchinson said she overheard Trump say something to the effect of, “I don’t effing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me. Take the effing mags away. Let my people in, they can march to the Capitol from here. Let the people in, take the effing mags away.”

I thought I had become immune to being shocked by the Orange Menace. That still shocked me. I was reminded of all the times he boasted about the size of his rally crowds. And of course who can forget Don forcing Sean Spicer to go to the WH podium and lie about the size of the inaugural crowd? Clearly, this was much worse. It would be enough to keep Faux having an apoplectic fit for years. All the other far right wing outlets would similarly be in meltdown mode. The story would infinitely reverberate around the right wing sound chamber. With Trump, it's just one of many outrages. Too many to count. Too many to elicit the appropriate amount of indignity or attention. He has once again flooded the zone with atrocity just as he did for his entire presidency.
Debunked you chump....A. k. A. FAKE NEWS.... you guys are a hoot.

Cassidy Hutchinson’s Testimony Highlights Legal Risks for Trump​

The former White House aide’s revelations about Jan. 6 chipped away at any potential defense that Donald J. Trump was merely expressing well-founded views about election fraud.

It was one of the most dramatic moments in a presentation filled with them: Just before President Donald J. Trump went onstage near the White House last year and urged his supporters to “fight like hell” and march on the Capitol, an aide testified on Tuesday, he was told that some of them were armed.

It was also a potentially consequential moment for any prosecution of Mr. Trump, legal experts said. Knowing that his crowd of supporters had the means to be violent when he exhorted them to march to the Capitol — and declared that he wanted to go with them — could nudge Mr. Trump closer to facing criminal charges, legal experts said.

“This really moved the ball significantly, even though there is still a long way to go,” said Renato Mariotti, a legal analyst and former federal prosecutor in Illinois.

Apparently neither you nor any of the brilliant dems on the committee knows the meaning of the word "hearsay".
Of course, why should that matter when there is no cross examination or rebuttal witnesses allowed?
Still you, and others of your ilk, think these hearings are "fair and impartial" :laughing0301:
Y
Debunked you chump....A. k. A. FAKE NEWS.... you guys are a hoot.People, people, people

You need to realize that these are the same posters who think men can get pregnant. Now, just a few years ago, they didn't think men could get pregnant, but then they were told they were required to think that, so now they do.

Remember, they don't get their participation award if they don't do what they're told.

Y

You need to realize that these are the same posters who think men can get pregnant. Now, just a few years ago, they didn't think men could get pregnant, but then they were told they were required to think that, so now they do.

Remember, they don't get their participation award if they don't do what they're told.
True that. They are told to lie.

Tell me again why you don't care that Trump tried to overthrow the government?
Its delusional to think that Buffalo Man and others like him were a threat to overthrow the federal government

You cant be serious

But the protests were a threat to the established order of Deep State power brokers and Washington swamp rats

They have been at war with the people at least since obama’s first year in office when the Tea Party movement began

And it aint over yet

I think the criminals in DC that you and Mac1958 are supporting are now at war with the entire middle class

And the weapon of choice is economic

Libs intend to make average Americans paupers who must depend on government for all our needs

Her "credibility" is laughable....She's a fucking covfefe girl sputtering out rehearsed hearsay.

That you find her credible just exposes you as the deluded hack that you are.
Am I surprised that you question her mostly first hand, damning testimony while accepting the Big Lie? No, I'm not.

Am I surprised that you question her mostly first hand, damning testimony while accepting the Big Lie? No, I'm not.
She outright fucking lied, you blooming sub-cretin.

There's physically no way that Trump could get anywhere near close to the steering wheel of any of the limos....She also lied about a letter/memo that she claimed to have written.

Its delusional to think that Buffalo Man and others like him were a threat to overthrow the federal government

You cant be serious

But the protests were a threat to the established order of Deep State power brokers and Washington swamp rats

They have been at war with the people at least since obama’s first year in office when the Tea Party movement began

And it aint over yet

I think the criminals in DC that you and Mac1958 are supporting are now at war with the entire middle class

Libs intend to make average Americans paupers who must depend on government for all our needs
We know the Sharman was just a very minor player in a much bigger scheme. How many times must you be reminded the riot was just one facet of a broader plot to have the legit slates of electors thrown out and replaced by fraudulent ones?

Spot on.

Covid presented them with an opportunity to decimate small business and they went for it. As a result they were successful in funneling hundreds of BILLIONS dollars away from the middle class and upwards to the technocrats and big global businesses representing the greatest shift in wealth ever over such a short period of time.

Mac CLAIMS he is some sort of financial advisor but is either too stupid to understand what happened or too dishonest to admit it.

She outright fucking lied, you blooming sub-cretin.

There's physically no way that Trump could get anywhere near close to the steering wheel of any of the limos....She also lied about a letter/memo that she claimed to have written.
He was riding in a SUV at the time of the incident. A vehicle in which he could have reached for or grabbed the wheel. I have no doubt impugning her testimony will play well in Trumpworld. Not as well in the real world.

Spot on.

Covid presented them with an opportunity to decimate small business and they went for it. As a result they were successful in funneling hundreds of BILLIONS dollars away from the middle class and upwards to the technocrats and big global businesses representing the greatest shift in wealth ever over such a short period of time.

Mac CLAIMS he is some sort of financial advisor but is either too stupid to understand what happened or too dishonest to admit it.
Anyone who has paid attention during Donald Trump’s presidency knows that “explosive” revelations don’t always mean that legal consequences will follow. But Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony Tuesday actually moved the ball forward significantly toward a potential criminal prosecution of the former president.

Up until today, the most damning evidence we’ve seen publicly has been the actions of the crooked lawyers advising Trump, like John Eastman, Rudy Giuliani and Jeffrey Clark. I’ve previously written that they are the “weak link” for Trump because they made false statements to the government and face potential charges connected to those false statements. DOJ often charges false statements, and they are straightforward cases to prove.

Anyone who has paid attention during Donald Trump’s presidency knows that “explosive” revelations don’t always mean that legal consequences will follow. But Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony Tuesday actually moved the ball forward significantly toward a potential criminal prosecution of the former president.

Up until today, the most damning evidence we’ve seen publicly has been the actions of the crooked lawyers advising Trump, like John Eastman, Rudy Giuliani and Jeffrey Clark. I’ve previously written that they are the “weak link” for Trump because they made false statements to the government and face potential charges connected to those false statements. DOJ often charges false statements, and they are straightforward cases to prove.

and here is your award.

73b.png

/----/
1656514091447.png

Forum List

Back