Frankly, it's completely overwhelming.

You folks are very good at posting silly pictures, and GIF's, and cartoons. Very good at snark and gratuitous insults and deflection. Not so good at addressing the subject.
Thanks

Keep searching. Someday you may find something you are good at as well, but I would not give up my day job if I were you.

Can't blame you for taking the cynical approach given the Trump crime family has thus far escaped justice. The cautionary tale of cult members infiltrating the jury reminds me of how Repub senators ignored the evidence in Trump's impeachments, with the exception of a few in #2. Still, it would be a dereliction of his oath of office if Garland didn't file charges. We are a country of laws or we are the country Trump wants us to become.
The alternate universe is winning. I have no idea how to deal with this. This is a madness.

FWaxTYAXwAEgvHh

The committee presented potential evidence of mob-like witness intimidation and obstruction

At the end of the hearing, the committee leaders shared two statements that unnamed witnesses before the committee had received from unnamed sources. They indicated that the statements could be evidence of obstructing Congress.

Asked if they’d been contacted by any former colleagues or anyone else attempting to influence their testimony, one witness said, “They have reminded me a couple of times that Trump does read transcripts, and just keep that in mind as I proceed through my interviews with the committee.”

Another witness said they received a call in which someone said, “He wants me to let you know he’s thinking about you. He knows you’re loyal, and you’re going to do the right thing when you go in for your deposition.”

Thanks

Keep searching. Someday you may find something you are good at as well, but I would not give up my day job if I were you.
I'll file that under snark. Another way to avoid the subject.

Going along with the team. That's close to the language used by a Trumpleton in trying to tamper with a 1/6 witness, mentioned by Liz at the end of the hearing. Something that only drew limited attention because of all the other criminal behavior revealed by Cassidy.
Apparently neither you nor any of the brilliant dems on the committee knows the meaning of the word "hearsay".
Of course, why should that matter when there is no cross examination or rebuttal witnesses allowed?
Still you, and others of your ilk, think these hearings are "fair and impartial" :laughing0301:

I can certainly understand how Berg could be completely overwhelmed by all of this.

It's the same reaction he has to his Easy Bake Oven.

You folks are very good at posting silly pictures, and GIF's, and cartoons. Very good at snark and gratuitous insults and deflection. Not so good at addressing the subject.

Refresh my memory please. What was the subject again?

Was it Covfefe or that two scoops of ice cream scandal?

The alternate universe is winning. I have no idea how to deal with this. This is a madness.
I keep fervently hoping the moonbats posting in defense of Trump by......well........by denying demonstrable truths, or ignoring them, are a tiny minority. But I'm becoming less convinced my hope is true.

You still don't get it. :p

I can certainly understand how Berg could be completely overwhelmed by all of this.

It's the same reaction he has to his Easy Bake Oven.

I keep fervently hoping the moonbats posting in defense of Trump by......well........by denying demonstrable truths, or ignoring them, are a tiny minority. But I'm becoming less convinced my hope is true.
Since when is hearsay "demonstrable truth"?

Well, that's the problem. This is a true group pathology, and it's about far more than politics for them.

Imagine that you're literally convinced that you're saving your country against evil, against Satan. Literally. There is no communicating with someone like that, any more than you can communicate with a wild-eyed jihadi on the streets of Damascus. They are True Believers, holy warriors.

Last edited:
Since when is hearsay "demonstrable truth"?
When Tony Ornato, the deputy chief of staff, told Hutchinson what happened, the Secret Service agent Trump lunged at, Robert Engle, was standing right there.
Hutchinson was asked if either of those people subsequently changed the account of what happened. She said they did not.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back