Frankly, you people disappoint me.

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
The exchanges by most of the posters in this forum remind me of the people seated at the table in this TV commercial.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvJJDjkVwhM]Royal Bank of Scotland "Heimlich" - YouTube[/ame]

OUR COUNTRY HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER IN A BLOODLESS COUP D'ETAT WHICH THREATENS ALL OUR FREEDOMS FOREVER.

WAKE THE HELL UP AND DO SOMETHING INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT THE DETAILS OF THE LAW BEING USED TO SUBJUGATE US!!!

Or the "politics as usual" banter.

We are in a time of crisis as serious a threat to our way of life as Hitler.

And most of you are unaffected by it.

Have we really become SHEEPLE???

Hyperbolic, partisan demagoguery and nonsense.

There is no ‘crisis,’ except as incorrectly perceived by you and others on the authoritarian right hostile to comprehensive civil rights for all Americans.

More Americans enjoy greater freedom and liberty today than at any time during our Nation’s history – and those freedoms and liberties are more secure today than at any time in our Nation’s history.

And the best America is yet to come, once we successfully negotiate the barriers created by the fearful, reactionary right.

Your post is typical of what is correctly referred to as the conservative misery offensive, a bad faith effort by many on the right to contrive a false National atmosphere of ‘gloom and doom’ for some perceived political advantage.

Nothing but a person who wants the 1950s back, and 90% of America are saying "No!"

There is no ‘crisis,’ except as incorrectly perceived by you and others on the authoritarian right hostile to comprehensive civil rights for all Americans.

More Americans enjoy greater freedom and liberty today than at any time during our Nation’s history – and those freedoms and liberties are more secure today than at any time in our Nation’s history.

And the best America is yet to come, once we successfully negotiate the barriers created by the fearful, reactionary right.

Your post is typical of what is correctly referred to as the conservative misery offensive, a bad faith effort by many on the right to contrive a false National atmosphere of ‘gloom and doom’ for some perceived political advantage.

Your post is a lying miasma of effluvia.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StObztX3hOQ]"Obama is becoming the very danger the Constitution was designed to avoid" ~ Jonathan Turley - YouTube[/ame]

“I’m afraid it’s quite serious because the framers created a system that was designed to avoid one principle thing, the concentration of power in any one branch. Because that balancing between these branches in this fixed orbit is what not only gives stability to our system but it protects us against authoritarian power, it protects civil liberties from abuse.

And what we’ve been seeing is the shift of gravity within that system in a very dangerous way that makes it unstable, and I think that’s what the president is doing. I think that we’ve become a nation of enablers.

We are turning a blind eye to a fundamental change in our system. I think many people will come to loathe that they remained silent during this period. I’m afraid this is beginning to border on a cult of personality for people on the left. I happen to agree with many of President Obama’s policies, but in our system it is often as important how you do something as what you do.

And I think that many people will look back at this period in history and see nothing but confusion as to why people remained so silent when the president asserted these types of unilateral actions. You have a president who is claiming the right to basically rewrite or ignore or negate federal laws. That is a dangerous thing. It has nothing to do with the policies; it has to do with politics.

A system in which a single individual is allowed to rewrite legislation or ignore legislation is a system that borders on authoritarianism. I don’t believe that we are that system yet. But we cannot ignore that we’re beginning to ignore a system that is a pretense of democracy if a president is allowed to take a law and just simply say, ‘I’m going to ignore this,’ or, ‘I’m going to shift funds that weren’t appropriated by Congress into this area.’”

US sliding into tyranny because of Obama?s skin color | Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q14lLBZ4fG4]Krauthammer's Take: Obamacare Delays are 'Completely Lawless' - YouTube[/ame]

Krauthammer’s Take: Obamacare Delays are ‘Completely Lawless’

“It’s unbelievably hypocritical,” Charles Krauthammer said in reference to the latest Obamacare delay announced by the president yesterday. “Remember when Republicans were trying to change the law legally and constitutionally in Congress? They were accused of being terrorists, they were taking the country hostage when they were saying, ‘Let’s amend the law as written.’”

Instead of amending Obamacare via legal means, President Obama has altered it by fiat, “which is completely lawless,” Krauthammer said. All of these delays — 27 in total — are meant to help Democrats in the coming elections, not to make it easier for small businesses, who have already had four years to prepare for the law, Krauthammer explained.

“If it ever reaches the Supreme Court,” he said, “I think this kind of thing will be struck down and heavily criticized.”

Krauthammer's Take: Obamacare Delays are 'Completely Lawless' | National Review Online

Senator Ted Cruz has repeatedly pointed out a “pattern of lawlessness" by the Obama Administration, noting that “if a president can pick and choose which laws to follow, he’s no longer a president.”

Obama & Senate Democrats: Laws Don?t Matter | NRSC | National Republican Senatorial Committee

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I must again state we are facing a constitutional crisis in America as we head into tyranny.

US sliding into tyranny because of Obama?s skin color | Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Thank you, for being a living example of what the OP is talking about.

Butthead.

We are free to express our opinions and the cronyism of politics is obviously at out fingertips.
What is more difficult is that in order to become well known enough to run for office you have to sell your soul.

We are free to express our opinions and the cronyism of politics is obviously at out fingertips.
What is more difficult is that in order to become well known enough to run for office you have to sell your soul.

THAT'S the crisis you are seeing???

:confused:

There is no "crisis".

There was one. It was created by President George W. Bush and his PNAC boys.

It started when he refused to take the Clinton administration seriously about Osama Bin Laden and instead focus it's attention to restarting the Cold War.

That had grievous consequences.

And yet, the PNAC boys thought it was a perfect opportunity to get their agenda off the ground and lock up middle eastern oil with the invasion of Iraq.

Of course fighting 2 wars while cutting taxes was another body blow to this nation.

As was defunding regulators.

It lead to the perfect storm at the end of 8 years of ridiculous policies. And forced the government to pay for Bush's foolishness.

THAT was a crisis.

And President Obama, to his everlasting credit, led the country out of that mess.

There is no "crisis".

There was one. It was created by President George W. Bush and his PNAC boys.

It started when he refused to take the Clinton administration seriously about Osama Bin Laden and instead focus it's attention to restarting the Cold War.

That had grievous consequences.

And yet, the PNAC boys thought it was a perfect opportunity to get their agenda off the ground and lock up middle eastern oil with the invasion of Iraq.

Of course fighting 2 wars while cutting taxes was another body blow to this nation.

As was defunding regulators.

It lead to the perfect storm at the end of 8 years of ridiculous policies. And forced the government to pay for Bush's foolishness.

THAT was a crisis.

And President Obama, to his everlasting credit, led the country out of that mess.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ixNPplo-SU]Reagan Government is not the solution to our problem government IS the problem - YouTube[/ame]

To paraphrase the Gipper's iconic Inaugural quotation:

'In this present crisis, Obama is not the solution to our problem; Obama IS the problem.'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOQAUiIbedQ]OBAMA!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Here: re-read my post #4.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...kly-you-people-disappoint-me.html#post8630769

Last edited:
The exchanges by most of the posters in this forum remind me of the people seated at the table in this TV commercial.

Royal Bank of Scotland "Heimlich" - YouTube

OUR COUNTRY HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER IN A BLOODLESS COUP D'ETAT WHICH THREATENS ALL OUR FREEDOMS FOREVER.

WAKE THE HELL UP AND DO SOMETHING INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT THE DETAILS OF THE LAW BEING USED TO SUBJUGATE US!!!

Or the "politics as usual" banter.

And most of you are unaffected by it.

Have we really become SHEEPLE???

You started off good and then devolved into mindless bullshit. Pity.

Forum List

Back