Fraternal order of police asks Walmart to stop selling black lives matter shirts

I don't shop at Walmart so I don't care. It's a store for hood rats and trailer trash.

Fraternal Order of Police asks Walmart to stop selling “Black Lives Matter” shirts
The president of the national Fraternal Order of Police, the country’s largest police organization, on Tuesday asked Walmart to stop selling t-shirts and sweatshirts which say “Black Lives Matter” and “Bulletproof” on the department store’s website.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess this depends on how you look at it all It could also help to inspire even more destructive behavior, and also cause other issues since so many are on the snowflake agenda where everything is offensive.

Since black lies matter is a racist, anti-American group...you would think it would be an easy call for Walmart.....the are doing their best to be the new black kkk....

I haven't heard of a group called Black lies Matter until now. I have heard of Black Lives Matter. From what I know about the movement, it is a leaderless hodgepodge of dissidents that drew media attention with a few protests focusing on a rash of murders involving cops executing a number of unarmed Blacks. Are they racists? Well, I'd say no. But I guess some White people would think anytime a Black man protests against abuses from White folk, they are racists. Strange logic, but that kind of thinking permeates our entire nation.

Is Black Lives Matters anti-American? Hardly. I would venture to say the movement is ALL American. Protesting against police brutality and malfeasance is not ant-American. It is a citizens patriotic duty to do so.
That Wal-Mart would fold under pressure from a police union to stop selling Black Lives Matters merchandise is quite telling. That pressure exemplifies the sobering reality that this country is not free as advertised.

Nope....they are based on lies about pollce and civilian shootings of criminals who happened to be young black men.....the one that is most famous, and the biggest lie started the "Hands up, Don't Shoot," which black witnesses to the attack on the police officer say was never said and did not happen....yet black lies matter, the black kkk, keeps repeating it as if it is the truth....

The black lies matter movement is based on lies...supporting the criminals as martyrs myth........

Fraternal Order of Police asks Walmart to stop selling “Black Lives Matter” shirts
The president of the national Fraternal Order of Police, the country’s largest police organization, on Tuesday asked Walmart to stop selling t-shirts and sweatshirts which say “Black Lives Matter” and “Bulletproof” on the department store’s website.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess this depends on how you look at it all It could also help to inspire even more destructive behavior, and also cause other issues since so many are on the snowflake agenda where everything is offensive.

Since black lies matter is a racist, anti-American group...you would think it would be an easy call for Walmart.....the are doing their best to be the new black kkk....

I haven't heard of a group called Black lies Matter until now. I have heard of Black Lives Matter. From what I know about the movement, it is a leaderless hodgepodge of dissidents that drew media attention with a few protests focusing on a rash of murders involving cops executing a number of unarmed Blacks. Are they racists? Well, I'd say no. But I guess some White people would think anytime a Black man protests against abuses from White folk, they are racists. Strange logic, but that kind of thinking permeates our entire nation.

Is Black Lives Matters anti-American? Hardly. I would venture to say the movement is ALL American. Protesting against police brutality and malfeasance is not ant-American. It is a citizens patriotic duty to do so.
That Wal-Mart would fold under pressure from a police union to stop selling Black Lives Matters merchandise is quite telling. That pressure exemplifies the sobering reality that this country is not free as advertised.

Nope....they are based on lies about pollce and civilian shootings of criminals who happened to be young black men.....the one that is most famous, and the biggest lie started the "Hands up, Don't Shoot," which black witnesses to the attack on the police officer say was never said and did not happen....yet black lies matter, the black kkk, keeps repeating it as if it is the truth....

The black lies matter movement is based on lies...supporting the criminals as martyrs myth........
That "hands up don't shoot" controversy has never really been settled satisfactorily. Brown's accomplice was never prosecuted for his part in the robbery after he back tracked from the truth and sided with Wilson. The other Black witnesses also retracted their earlier claims that Brown had his hands up and said don't shoot, inexplicably.

Less talked about is the fact that two White construction workers also said they saw Brown with his hands up before he was shot. But they were never summoned as witnesses.

BLM originators were onto something that started way before Brown was killed. The Justice department's investigation of Ferguson's PD was prompted by the BLM movement. Thank God for the Black Lives Matter movement. Here is a sample of what was found in that report:

"Nearly 90% of documented force used by FPD officers was used against African Americans. In every canine bite incident for which racial information is available, the person bitten was African American.

Municipal court practices likewise cause disproportionate harm to African Americans. African Americans are 68% less likely than others to have their cases dismissed by the court, and are more likely to have their cases last longer and result in more required court encounters. African Americans are at least 50% more likely to have their cases lead to an arrest warrant, and accounted for 92% of cases in which an arrest warrant was issued by the Ferguson Municipal Court in 2013. Available data show that, of those actually arrested by FPD only because of an outstanding municipal warrant, 96% are African American. "
The entire report can be found here:
https://www.justice.gov/sites/defau...5/03/04/ferguson_police_department_report.pdf

Michael Brown's death might have been the spark that pushed some Black folks over the edge. However, the Justice department's scathing indictment of Ferguson's city hall and their police department shows the formation of BLM was long overdue. I doubt if even an iconoclast like you could disputge those findings. The "lie"you assign as the basis for the origins of Black Lives Matter is unfounded.

Forum List

Back