Fraudulent...

Years of republican sabotage, defunding by the dotard, total blackout on advertising by the dotard’s government, a judge retardedly demanding it’s unconstitutional, and sign ups only fell 4%? Impressive.

Last edited:
Years of republican sabotage, definding by the dotard, total blackout on advertising by the dotard’s government, a judge retardedly demanding it unconstitutional, and sign ups only fell 4%? Impressive.
Its amazing Obamacare still exists after all that hot air Drumpf blew.
These idiots are also declaring the record trade deficits a victory in the trade wars. I’m starting to think they actually thought Mexico was going to pay for the wall and that Lyin’ Ted’s dad murdered JFK.

8.5 million is no one? :rolleyes:

8.5 million is only 2.67% of the entire population of the country. And just because they "signed up" doesn't mean they're going to receive any benefits from it.

Yeah. Some big "success" Obamacare was. :laughing0301:

8.5 million is only 2.67% of the entire population of the country. And just because they "signed up" doesn't mean they're going to receive any benefits from it.

So youre standing by your claim that 8.5 million people are no one? :rolleyes:

No one to me if they're leeching off the system. The money would be better spent by sending every one of them a bag of dicks to choke on.

Buy yer own damned healthcare. Or go on Medicaid.

So youre standing by your claim that 8.5 million people are no one? :rolleyes:

No one to me if they're leeching off the system. The money would be better spent by sending every one of them a bag of dicks to choke on.

Buy yer own damned healthcare. Or go on Medicaid.
Oh Jeez. What is it with you a dicks? Do you have some sort of oral fixation with dicks? :rolleyes:

Years of republican sabotage, defunding by the dotard, total blackout on advertising by the dotard’s government, a judge retardedly demanding it’s unconstitutional, and sign ups only fell 4%? Impressive.
Na, not really

Regardless of anything going on in The Swamp, the ACA constitutes a "sweet spot" for millions and millions of people right now. Were I self-employed, I'd be on it like flies on shit.

Unfortunately, the "individual mandate"' was the lynchpin of ACA's existence, providing health insurers will millions of customers with no real need of health insurance to fund those older and sickly people who do. With the mandate gone, either ACA will collapse upon itself with rates going through the roof (again), or the USSC. will just kill it, with the same effect.

The Dems' illusions of a happy "Single-Payer" system will be shot down as unconstitutional before the ink dries on the President's signature (if the R's in the Senate are dumb enough to pass it).

The previously suggest solutions of free market insurance (with coverage options tailored to individual needs), interstate competition, tort reform, and a Federal backstop for the dreaded "pre-existing conditions," would be the logical path, but people in Congress are both corrupt and collectively stupid, so I'm not optimistic.

Fuck it, I'm on Medicare.

Forum List

Back