Fred On Everything

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019

A Country Not Salvageable
Nor, Many Say Quietly, Worth Saving

What fun, what entertainment. And rare: One seldom sees the collapse of a landmark society in a rush of wondrous idiocy. Would I could sell tickets. Don’t look at it as a loss, but as a show, an unwanted but grand amusement.

The coup de grace in our ripening decadence is the current uprising purportedly, though implausibly, over racism. But never mind. The causes don’t matter. The deal is done.

The world is changing- that's for sure. For better or worse, I guess, depends on perspective.

Behind the Veil of the Protest Movement, the War on the American People Is Gaining Pace

“This is not a momentary civil disturbance. This is a serious, and highly organized political movement…It is deep and profound and has vast political ambitions. It is insidious, it will grow. It’s goal is to end liberal democracy and challenge western civilization itself. This is an ideological movement… Even now, many of us pretend this is about police brutality. …We think we can fix it by regulating chokeholds or spending more on de-escalation training. We’re too literal and good-hearted to understand what’s happening. …But we have no idea what we are up against. ..These are not protests. This is a totalitarian political movement and someone needs to save the country from it.” Tucker Carlson

What fun, what entertainment. And rare: One seldom sees the collapse of a landmark society in a rush of wondrous idiocy. Would I could sell tickets. Don’t look at it as a loss, but as a show, an unwanted but grand amusement.

The coup de grace in our ripening decadence is the current uprising purportedly, though implausibly, over racism. But never mind. The causes don’t matter. The deal is done.

The world is changing- that's for sure. For better or worse, I guess, depends on perspective.

The country is plenty salvageable. The real question: how much of it will remain after doing so? See it's like this, right? The radical left operating in America is trying so very damned hard to find out how far they can stretch the civilizational rubber band toward openly sociopathic new reality they forgot tensile strength is limited. They've just about stretched it now to its limit. Unless some unforeseen prophet of reason and sanity can talk them down, the radical left, then the rest of America will fucking eat them whole and many unnecessary and innocent lives will be lost in whirlwind. Just keep on stretching . . .

Yep.

“I must study politics and war, that my sons may have the liberty to study mathematics and philosophy, natural history and naval architecture, in order to give their children a right to study painting, poetry, music, architecture, tapestry, and porcelain.”

-John Adams

The cycle has come back around..... teach your children politics and war. They're going to need it.

Behind the Veil of the Protest Movement, the War on the American People Is Gaining Pace

“This is not a momentary civil disturbance. This is a serious, and highly organized political movement…It is deep and profound and has vast political ambitions. It is insidious, it will grow. It’s goal is to end liberal democracy and challenge western civilization itself. This is an ideological movement… Even now, many of us pretend this is about police brutality. …We think we can fix it by regulating chokeholds or spending more on de-escalation training. We’re too literal and good-hearted to understand what’s happening. …But we have no idea what we are up against. ..These are not protests. This is a totalitarian political movement and someone needs to save the country from it.” Tucker Carlson

Sure, but Carlson is an idiot, and he has no idea what is happening.

Sure, but Carlson is an idiot, and he has no idea what is happening.
He lives in Washington so he’s seen very clearly what is happening. I live here and I see it.
This is the manifestation of Marxist cultural usurpation necessary to successfully implement Marxism in western society. The democrats support and abet this sedition.
Three generations of indoctrination beginning with the beat generation.

The world is changing, like it always does. Problems fester for decades until some spark sets the wheels of history in motion. Things went way too long without any real progress on police brutality.

The world is changing, like it always does. Problems fester for decades until some spark sets the wheels of history in motion. Things went way too long without any real progress on police brutality.
Bullshit. The entire brutality claim is a canard.
This is a Marxist play.

Nah. It depends on who wins...

Bullshit. The entire brutality claim is a canard.
This is a Marxist play.
This is the most primitive and pure form of democracy in a free country. It's not pretty but it has often been the case that we are a stronger nation after the strife.

I do not know, of course, if this chaos is being driven by Communists/Marxists.

But I DO believe that Americans are finally accepting the (sad) fact that two certain ethnicities simply cannot live together in harmony because the differences in their cultures are too wide to bridge.

I believe that in the coming decades (as one of those ethnicities continues to shrink in numbers), there will be some dramatic changes in the composition of what we call the United States of America.

Last edited:
Losers like Augustine won't watch this. Even if he did, he would giggle.

This is what we are looking at.

A precautionary tale and salient warning of where we are going.

I do not know, of course, if this chaos is being driven by Communists/Marxists.

But I DO believe that Americans are finally accepting the (sad) fact that two certain ethnicities simply cannot live together in harmony because the differences in their cultures are too wide to bridge.

I believe that in the coming decades (as one of those ethnicities continues to shrink in numbers), there will be some dramatic changes in the composition of what we call the United States of America.
Disagree.
We’ve had decades of sports teams made up of blacks and whites who have succeeded while working with the same focus and same goal.
The problem is with black racist demagogues thriving on segregation and the democrat party feeding on that. Period.

It will have been a self-inflicted wound.

Brought down by our own ego and hubris.

We are living in a sad state of affairs- affairs made worse by the self-serving, up to and including the Empty Suit brigades across the Country- I think the Idea of the Country is worth saving, the bad actors, not so much. Sadly, the bad actors have way too much influence on the poorly educated, which is not surprising as they themselves are poorly educated- or just plain stupid, or a combination- but, it begins with self. Self works both ways. Good or evil.
The idea of this Country wasn't to suppress or oppress, but to encourage, Liberty- ALL conflict begins when one inflicts/imposes his will on another. No amount of ignored rules or stupid laws are going to change that and no Party will benefit in spite of what it tells itself, or the photo ops or 30 second sound bites that depict slovenly Empty Suits as whatever, which is NOT leaders, and recognizing that simple fix will begin to right the ship- there is no magic bullet, it won't happen over night and it won't be easy- but, it is simple. Leave your space a little better than you found it- sow seeds of Liberty, not oppression or omnipotence of another simply because they act supreme- it doesn't make them so. They, just like their current servants (we the people) are flawed human beings- the flaw in "we the people" is the misunderstanding, through Piss Poor Education, who the Masters of destiny are- it is Self. The Empty Suit brigades are self-serving, why shouldn't you be?

Forum List

Back