🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Free birth control

"free"? LOL
good god you're dumb.

you want to complain about the cost of giving out contraception while ignoring the costs that unwanted pregnancies have on a state.

do you not understand how idiotic that is? you'd rather pay $5 later over $1 today because of the use of the word 'free?'
good god you are retarded. How in the fuck did you get that from me pointing out the "free" fallacy?
sorry. probably put a lot on you based on the posts of other idiots.

it's just a dumb argument, complaining about cheap and easy preventative measures that save the state money in the long term because it still has an associated cost.

but that wasn't what you said, i'm sorry.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/9528...riment-proves-the-whole-country-needs-free-bc

They did it in Colorado, seems it reduced abortions, reduced unwanted pregnancies, reduced healthcare spending etc.

"According to a study published in October 2014, unintended pregnancies dropped in the state by 40 percent from 2009-2013, and abortion fell by 42 percent over the same period."

"The program saved the state millions in public health coverage for unintended pregnancies, further proving the well-known fact that preventative care is cost-effective and sensible health policy."

Question, what did Republicans do to a program that saves money, reduces problems, and reduces abortion?

"Colorado Republicans succeeded in shooting it down, leaving the program in peril."

The question is, WHY???? Why would someone take something that WORKS on many levels and destroy it just so they can go around preaching their nonsense to others? They want to stop abortion, well this reduces abortion, but without abortion they've got nothing to get people hysterical about, so no one would vote for them if abortion isn't an issue.

OK, who's going to pay for the free birth control?
The same people who pay for an unwanted baby's food, clothing, shelter, and health insurance.

Which cost is lower?

"free"? LOL

How many times do we have to point out to dumb as a brick liberals that this shit is not free.

You're the one being "dumb as a brick". People that support these programs know they are paid for by taxes. We also know that these preventative programs save considerable taxpayer money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So stop LYING its not free. Here's an idea keep your dick in your pants, your legs closed if you can't afford your own damn birth control. God its like being swarmed by blood sucking vampire bats having to pay for everyone's 'free' shit.
you're right, it's not free.

but it clearly has a much lower cost than not giving out contraception.

"free"? LOL
good god you're dumb.

you want to complain about the cost of giving out contraception while ignoring the costs that unwanted pregnancies have on a state.

do you not understand how idiotic that is? you'd rather pay $5 later over $1 today because of the use of the word 'free?'

Unwanted pregnancies should costs the state absolutely nothing. If what a woman does with her body is her choice, when that choice produces a result she doesn't like, it's not the state's place to pay for it.

It's not $5 later or $1 today. If it's her choice the only one paying that $5 or $1 is her, not anyone else.

Why should anyone but the woman pay for the choices she said she makes with her body are only hers to make?

Its just too bad Americans aren't responsible enough to take care of their OWN bodies and their OWN kids.
Thank GAWD we have a HUGE government. How else could we forget wtf consequences are?

"free"? LOL
good god you're dumb.

Unwanted pregnancies should costs the state absolutely nothing. If what a woman does with her body is her choice, when that choice produces a result she doesn't like, it's not the state's place to pay for it.

It's not $5 later or $1 today. If it's her choice the only one paying that $5 or $1 is her, not anyone else.

Why should anyone but the woman pay for the choices she said she makes with her body are only hers to make?
super. that's not reality, though.

so you can bitch and moan about what you think should be, and try to convince others that it's somehow in the interests of the state to leave kids hungry and without medical care

or you can do the same thing while paying for the food and medical care of fewer unwanted kids.

which option sounds better?

"free"? LOL
good god you're dumb.

It would be if we were not abound with statists

"free"? LOL
good god you're dumb.

It would be if we were not abound with statists
maybe. but the associated costs might be even higher.

You're the one being "dumb as a brick". People that support these programs know they are paid for by taxes. We also know that these preventative programs save considerable taxpayer money.

Do I really need to post the Obama Phone and Obama Money clips? People are dumb as shit. They think Obama has a "stash". Poor people already get free birth control. They are just too fucking stupid to figure out how to use it.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/9528...riment-proves-the-whole-country-needs-free-bc

They did it in Colorado, seems it reduced abortions, reduced unwanted pregnancies, reduced healthcare spending etc.

"According to a study published in October 2014, unintended pregnancies dropped in the state by 40 percent from 2009-2013, and abortion fell by 42 percent over the same period."

"The program saved the state millions in public health coverage for unintended pregnancies, further proving the well-known fact that preventative care is cost-effective and sensible health policy."

Question, what did Republicans do to a program that saves money, reduces problems, and reduces abortion?

"Colorado Republicans succeeded in shooting it down, leaving the program in peril."

The question is, WHY???? Why would someone take something that WORKS on many levels and destroy it just so they can go around preaching their nonsense to others? They want to stop abortion, well this reduces abortion, but without abortion they've got nothing to get people hysterical about, so no one would vote for them if abortion isn't an issue.

The same people who pay for an unwanted baby's food, clothing, shelter, and health insurance.

Which cost is lower?

That's where the problem lies. Those paying for her unwanted baby shouldn't be paying a damn thing. If what a woman chooses to do with her body is her choice alone, why should anyone else but her pay the price for things related to that choice? Costs shouldn't be a factor except to the one making the choice.

Who's going to pay for the baby? Certainly just the cost of 1 ultrasound appt. for a mother on Medicaid is more than the pill or IUD.

"free"? LOL
good god you're dumb.

so you can bitch and moan about what you think should be, and try to convince others that it's somehow in the interests of the state to leave kids hungry and without medical care

or you can do the same thing while paying for the food and medical care of fewer unwanted kids.

which option sounds better?

It's a reality too many ignore.

If all those who think the choices made by one person should be funded by another would actually do with their money something about it, those kids wouldn't be hungry. I provide for MY kids and they are the only ones I am responsible for doing so. In expecting others to do their job, I'm not asking them to do anything I haven't already done.

The option of let her pay or those like you that are fool enough to let someone tell you to butt out then be willing to pay for it is the best option.

Who's going to pay for the baby? Certainly just the cost of 1 ultrasound appt. for a mother on Medicaid is more than the pill or IUD.

The one that chose to spread her legs that resulted in the baby being born.

The cost to anyone but the mother or those that want to volunteer to pay for it needs to be nothing. It's not the taxpayer's place to pay for a choice someone else made especially when the one making it said butt out when she made it.

"free"? LOL
good god you're dumb.

I think "tax payer provided" would be more accurate than "free". Free is very misleading. Kind of like offering free college and free medical care. None of it is free. Someone has to pay for it. I do agree it is cheaper before than after.

At no cost to the user.

"free"? LOL
good god you're dumb.

I think "tax payer provided" would be more accurate than "free". Free is very misleading. Kind of like offering free college and free medical care. None of it is free. Someone has to pay for it. I do agree it is cheaper before than after.

At no cost to the user.

Yeah, yeah, I get it. More free stuff in exchange for their votes. We know the scam.

The cost to anyone but the mother or those that want to volunteer to pay for it needs to be nothing. It's not the taxpayer's place to pay for a choice someone else made especially when the one making it said butt out when she made it.

Great, you've identified a problem but offer no solution other than she shouldn't have done it. The reality is people are going to fuck. It's what we do. I believe it should be at no cost to everyone up to and including sterilization. Responsible choices around sex should be taught and reinforced the entire time in school from day one. Sex is a fundamental part of every human's life. A biological function as eating and using the bathroom is and a choice every living soul will make.

"free"? LOL
good god you're dumb.

At no cost to the user.

Yeah, yeah, I get it. More free stuff in exchange for their votes. We know the scam.

Yeah, I get it. You'd have nothing to bitch about if we didn't have so many kids on SNAP.

"free"? LOL
good god you're dumb.

At no cost to the user.

you really think contraceptives are buying votes?

Great, you've identified a problem but offer no solution other than she shouldn't have done it. The reality is people are going to fuck. It's what we do. I believe it should be at no cost to everyone up to and including sterilization. Responsible choices around sex should be taught and reinforced the entire time in school from day one. Sex is a fundamental part of every human's life. A biological function as eating and using the bathroom is and a choice every living soul will make.

I never said she shouldn't have done it. Perhaps you can show me where I said she shouldn't have sex. I said because she chose to do it, the costs belong to her at all levels where the result is due to that choice.

Just like I expect her to pay for her own food, I expect her to pay for her own choices. Do you oppose her paying for HER choices?

Forum List

Back