🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Free birth control

I'm 28 and i've never had sex. Lots of teenagers abstain from sex
Lots of asexual or sexually confused teenagers. For normal ones, fucking is a natural desire.

$100 says any woman you date, given you desire to date women, will give you a funny look when you say you're a 28 year old virgin pushing to become a 40 year old virgin.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/9528...riment-proves-the-whole-country-needs-free-bc

They did it in Colorado, seems it reduced abortions, reduced unwanted pregnancies, reduced healthcare spending etc.

"According to a study published in October 2014, unintended pregnancies dropped in the state by 40 percent from 2009-2013, and abortion fell by 42 percent over the same period."

"The program saved the state millions in public health coverage for unintended pregnancies, further proving the well-known fact that preventative care is cost-effective and sensible health policy."

Question, what did Republicans do to a program that saves money, reduces problems, and reduces abortion?

"Colorado Republicans succeeded in shooting it down, leaving the program in peril."

The question is, WHY???? Why would someone take something that WORKS on many levels and destroy it just so they can go around preaching their nonsense to others? They want to stop abortion, well this reduces abortion, but without abortion they've got nothing to get people hysterical about, so no one would vote for them if abortion isn't an issue.

Is hilary handing out naked pictures of herself?

Lots of asexual or sexually confused teenagers. For normal ones, fucking is a natural desire.

$100 says any woman you date, given you desire to date women, will give you a funny look when you say you're a 28 year old virgin pushing to become a 40 year old virgin.
I just reported you for flaming. Enjoy your ban

The biggest problem here is that richer people have less kids because they want to live their life, poorer people are more likely to have more kids but can't really afford it, the birth rate is going down and this means the number of immigrants needed increases which then annoys the rich who don't want to have to deal with the problems associated with immigration.

We don't need anymore people. We have too many as it is. That's not the reason for immigration.

The reason for immigration is the Democrat party wants a one-party government for eternity. Obama is on the hunt to make white people a minority as soon as he possibly can because he doesn't believe in our way of government or society.

Step one is to get as many of these foreigners in this country as possible. Foreigners always vote a majority of Democrat. Step two is to get enough power to create laws that make these people legal (as some have tried already) or to give them the right to vote.

If that should ever happen, then we will be a single-party country. Republicans won't ever stand a chance at leadership again until it's too late.

In other countries there's the same argument, that the left want to let immigrants in in order to have more votes. However immigrants don't necessarily end up voting for the left.

The actual reason is they fear the impact of a lack of young and low wage workers. Yes, there's the irony of loads of local people without jobs, but the problem is many of them refuse to do low paid work.

If you look at Japan you can see the issue.

Lack of Workers Hobbles Japan’s Growth

"
Lack of Workers Hobbles Japan’s Growth
Shortage caused by aging workers, education gaps and immigration curbs is stunting the economy"

"
TOKYO—From software engineers to waiters, a labor shortage caused by an aging workforce, education gaps and immigration curbs is stunting economic growth in Japan.

In most countries, Japan’s 3.4% unemployment rate would be an object of envy and..."

So, other countries have seen that this is a problem and then turned to immigration to sort out the problem. However most of the time it's simply let them in with no way of getting rid of them when they're not necessary, which can cause problems.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/9528...riment-proves-the-whole-country-needs-free-bc

They did it in Colorado, seems it reduced abortions, reduced unwanted pregnancies, reduced healthcare spending etc.

"According to a study published in October 2014, unintended pregnancies dropped in the state by 40 percent from 2009-2013, and abortion fell by 42 percent over the same period."

"The program saved the state millions in public health coverage for unintended pregnancies, further proving the well-known fact that preventative care is cost-effective and sensible health policy."

Question, what did Republicans do to a program that saves money, reduces problems, and reduces abortion?

"Colorado Republicans succeeded in shooting it down, leaving the program in peril."

The question is, WHY???? Why would someone take something that WORKS on many levels and destroy it just so they can go around preaching their nonsense to others? They want to stop abortion, well this reduces abortion, but without abortion they've got nothing to get people hysterical about, so no one would vote for them if abortion isn't an issue.
I'm not a fan of "free" stuff for two reasons: it's not really free and, give away "free stuff" long enough and some people think it's their right to have it rather than a gift.

OTOH, I readily agree the best way to reduce abortions is through good sex education and access to effective BC. That doesn't mean "free", but "at cost" is good with me.

I understand.

However education from High School level and below is "free", or free at the point of delivery. Does this make people demand free stuff all the time? Or do people see that their tax money is going to something which IMPROVES society, even if some people see it as free stuff?

I don't think the US welfare system is great in any way, and does allow people to rely on it. However here we have something different. Something that WORKS and has a positive impact on society. I knew a woman from Texas who lives all over who did charity work, and part of that was handing out free condoms because they knew it worked. The reality is that if the govt is going to hand out some free stuff, it should based around a logical desire to see the nation improve, whereas some hand outs don't improve.

People need to stop having premarital sex
People should be smarter than 100. Anyone who doesn't pass an IQ test should be recycled. Sound fucking stupid or unreasonable? It's like telling 16-18 year olds not to have sex.

Abstaining is something I see as ridiculous. I know lots of people who abstain but not out of choice. Either they're nervous or whatever and end up not getting a partner and not wanting to do one night stands and all of that stuff. Telling people to wait for marriage is one of the worst inventions of all time.

I'm not a fan of "free" stuff for two reasons: it's not really free and, give away "free stuff" long enough and some people think it's their right to have it rather than a gift.

OTOH, I readily agree the best way to reduce abortions is through good sex education and access to effective BC. That doesn't mean "free", but "at cost" is good with me.
At,cost? Huh....so buying a rubber for 50 cents on the open market is too much?

So, we create a buracracy to create free condoms....add the costs and we are probably at 50 bucks a condom....

Sounds really fucking stupid and very expensive to have the .gov stick it's nose in people's bedrooms.....

Except when you see that it reduces teenage pregnancy, STD rates, abortion rates, and reduces the amount of money spent on the health system.

Why spend money to save money? I mean, RIDICULOUS isn't it?

What do they "need" to stop having premarital sex?

Sex is great. It's natural. I mean, you get told by the right that gay isn't natural so should be banned. No, CARS are unnatural, Planes are unnatural, sex is natural.

Sex is great. It's natural. I mean, you get told by the right that gay isn't natural so should be banned. No, CARS are unnatural, Planes are unnatural, sex is natural.
Flinging pooh is natural for monkeys.....Civilization however escapes them...

Civilization is not natural however, it is the best of all natural conditions....

However education from High School level and below is "free", or free at the point of delivery. Does this make people demand free stuff all the time? Or do people see that their tax money is going to something which IMPROVES society, even if some people see it as free stuff?

I don't think the US welfare system is great in any way, and does allow people to rely on it. However here we have something different. Something that WORKS and has a positive impact on society. I knew a woman from Texas who lives all over who did charity work, and part of that was handing out free condoms because they knew it worked. The reality is that if the govt is going to hand out some free stuff, it should based around a logical desire to see the nation improve, whereas some hand outs don't improve.
Hillary and Bernie voters are demanding "free college".

Our society is in agreement that a minimum level of education is necessary for children to become good citizens and, therefore, good taxpayers. College is another matter since:

1) They are no longer minors, they're adults.

2) Not everyone is smart enough to complete a college degree. In fact, according to the links below, most people are not since the mean IQ of college graduates is 115. Population mean is 100.

3) That said, better educated citizens often = more productive citizens = better taxpayers. Offering assistance to adults to make them better taxpayers is in the best interests of our nation, but giving away money for adults to study fingerpainting or contemplate their navels is not. "We, the People" have a right to see a return on our investments. No one has a right to put their hands in the pockets of "We, the People".

IQ Scores - AssessmentPsychology.com

Your college major is a pretty good indication of how smart you are

Average IQ of students by college major and gender ratio

Last edited:
...Civilization is not natural however, it is the best of all natural conditions....
Civilization is a product of human social groups. Going to the Moon isn't "natural", but it's natural for people to work together towards a goal regardless if the goal is to hunt a boar or build a rocket.

Hillary and Bernie voters are demanding "free college".

Our society is in agreement that a minimum level of education is necessary for children to become good citizens and, therefore, good taxpayers. College is another matter since:

1) They are no longer minors, they're adults.

2) Not everyone is smart enough to complete a college degree. In fact, according to the links below, most people are not since the mean IQ of college graduates is 115. Population mean is 100.

3) That said, better educated citizens often = more productive citizens = better taxpayers. Offering assistance to adults to make them better taxpayers is in the best interests of our nation, but giving away money for adults to study fingerpainting or contemplate their navels is not. "We, the People" have a right to see a return on our investments. No one has a right to put their hands in the pockets of "We, the People".

IQ Scores - AssessmentPsychology.com

Your college major is a pretty good indication of how smart you are

Average IQ of students by college major and gender ratio

The biggest problem the US has is that there is no direction for education. People are individuals, they go to get a degree in something, and at the end of the day the US isn't going anywhere.

Other countries, like Germany, make sure that their young are moving in a certain direction to meet the needs and requirements of the country, and they've decided what sort of industry they want (high tech and quality) and they push kids towards that, and also they make sure other things that are lower level are filled too.

In the US politicians just don't know what is needed, don't care, as long as they're racking in the money for being useless politicians and they stay there, then all is good. So they shout out the myth that government shouldn't really do anything when it comes to education and other areas and then live the good life.

Flinging pooh is natural for monkeys.....Civilization however escapes them...

Civilization is not natural however, it is the best of all natural conditions....

Are we civilized? I mean, we don't seem to try to be civilized, we try and be the exact opposite.

Forum List

Back