FREE COKE at the White House...OBAMA JUST PARDONED A BUNCH OF COKE DEALERS

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Well he'll be useless for another week or so....LOLOLOLOL!

FrontPage Magazine ^ | July 13, 2015 | Daniel Greenfield
Cocaine, it's a hell of a drug. Obama just set this guy free. And a whole bunch of his friends. Cocaine, it's a hell of a drug. And Obama, who wrote of using it in the past, still seems to have a soft spot for its dealers even though he no longer imbibes. His "pardons" mainly focus on cocaine dealers. Of his 46 pardons, 41 involved cocaine. Despite the lefty obsession with racial inequality in crack cocaine sentencing, only a minority of the pardons involved crack cocaine. Crack was not Obama's drug of choice. But just to be fair, he...

I don't think he ever stopped using it. Won't be surprised to see his nose start bleeding in the middle of his next SOTU speech.

He has to throw the Mexicans and blacks a bone in order to get them to the polls

the Democrats are running scared as you can see with the FREAK out over the Trump

what a pos President. He could give a shit less who his releasing from prisons on YOU the American people

But.....but.......funny how we went from freeing pot users to cocaine dealers. Do they now have carte Blanche to sell as much as they want?

Cocaine, it's a hell of a drug. Obama just set this guy free. And a whole bunch of his friends. Cocaine, it's a hell of a drug. And Obama, who wrote of using it in the past, still seems to have a soft spot for its dealers even though he no longer imbibes. His "pardons" mainly focus on cocaine dealers. Of his 46 pardons, 41 involved cocaine. Despite the lefty obsession with racial inequality in crack cocaine sentencing, only a minority of the pardons involved crack cocaine. Crack was not Obama's drug of choice. But just to be fair, he...

Didn't notice this was Bush W's dealer did ya?

W's pardons include (just the drug ones, are many)

Conspiracy to deliver 10 or more grams of LSD
Conspiracy to possess marijuana
Conspiracy to distribute cocaine
Conspiracy to import marijuana
Selling Quaalude tablets (one specification) and selling, using, and possessing marijuana (three specifications)
Possession with intent to distribute marijuana
Conspiracy to possess cocaine with intent to distribute
Conspiracy to conduct a narcotics enterprise, and distribution of cocaine
Distribution of methamphetamine
Possession of cocaine with intent to distribute
Conspiracy to possess and distribute L-ephedrine hydrochloride
1. Possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance (marijuana), 21 U.S.C. §§ 841(a)(1).
2. Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute a controlled substance (marijuana), and importing a controlled substance (marijuana)
Possession with intent to distribute cocaine
Aiding and abetting the distribution of cocaine
Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute and to distribute cocaine
-Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute, possession with intent to distribute, possession of, and use of hashish
-Distribution of cocaine
-Manufacturing marijuana
-Conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine

...too many, rest here,
List of people pardoned by George W. Bush - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

W's pardons include (just the drug ones, are many)

Conspiracy to deliver 10 or more grams of LSD
Conspiracy to possess marijuana
Conspiracy to distribute cocaine
Conspiracy to import marijuana
Selling Quaalude tablets (one specification) and selling, using, and possessing marijuana (three specifications)
Possession with intent to distribute marijuana
Conspiracy to possess cocaine with intent to distribute
Conspiracy to conduct a narcotics enterprise, and distribution of cocaine
Distribution of methamphetamine
Conspiracy to possess and distribute L-ephedrine hydrochloride
1. Possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance (marijuana), 21 U.S.C. §§ 841(a)(1).
2. Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute a controlled substance (marijuana), and importing a controlled substance (marijuana)
Possession with intent to distribute cocaine
Aiding and abetting the distribution of cocaine
Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute and to distribute cocaine
-Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute, possession with intent to distribute, possession of, and use of hashish
-Distribution of cocaine
-Manufacturing marijuana
-Conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine

...too many, rest here,
List of people pardoned by George W. Bush - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

But then it was ok....NOW its not. Try to keep up /sarcasm

Hate to bring the issue of RACE into this.

But seeing that the President totally ignored the murder of an innocent WHITE woman in San Francisco while he shed crocodile tears over the deaths of BLACK thugs, how many of the lucky 46 are BLACK?

I'm OK with this, but, by golly, if I learn that he has pardoned any TAB dealers, I'm going to be seriously pissed!

On the plus side these scumbags generally sell their product in the ghetto to other ghetto dwellers.
And when the shooting starts they usually kill each other.

But seeing that the President totally ignored the murder of an innocent WHITE woman in San Francisco while he shed crocodile tears over the deaths of BLACK thugs, how many of the lucky 46 are BLACK?

I can tell its really killing you to bring up race.

I can tell its really killing you to bring up race.

I most humbly apologize for being a knuckle dragging neanderthal yahoo conservative racist. It really IS killing me to bring RACE in any conversation, because I know that is the exclusive right of liberals and I hate to encroach on your territory.

So, how many of the lucky 46 are black? Pardon me, African-American?

People convicted of non-violent drug crimes don't belong in prison. Some were sentenced to life using outdated and shortsighted minimum sentencing guidelines.

People convicted of non-violent drug crimes don't belong in prison. Some were sentenced to life using outdated and shortsighted minimum sentencing guidelines.

A lot of them were carrying a weapon when they were caught.
That alone should keep them behind bars.

Forum List

Back