Free Contraceptive Program = 40% Drop In Teen Birth Rate

And once again we see how most on the right are incapable of sound reasoning, where they seek to propagate the ridiculous fallacy that making contraceptives readily available to young adults will promote 'promiscuity' and 'sin'; it's as if most on the right are still in the 19th Century.

This is so typical of most conservatives and those on the social right: to reject facts, documented evidence, and the truth and adhere blindly to failed rightist dogma to the detriment of the American people.

Far left religious dogma alert!
free free free free. Everything is free free free
when I was a teenage many moons ago. I got my birth control for 50cents a pack through a clinic. someone can panhandle that much for crying out loud.

It's free at any health clinic and has been for decades. The left is just making political hay over it

what else do they ever have. but division and class warfare.
they act like the guberments have magic money trees growing to give FREE FREE for all their pet projects. AS if they get enough off us TAXPAYERS they take away from OUR FAMILIES

birth control is less expensive than raising unwanted kids.

And once again we see how most on the right are incapable of sound reasoning, where they seek to propagate the ridiculous fallacy that making contraceptives readily available to young adults will promote 'promiscuity' and 'sin'; it's as if most on the right are still in the 19th Century.

This is so typical of most conservatives and those on the social right: to reject facts, documented evidence, and the truth and adhere blindly to failed rightist dogma to the detriment of the American people.

when I was a teenage many moons ago. I got my birth control for 50cents a pack through a clinic. someone can panhandle that much for crying out loud.

It's free at any health clinic and has been for decades. The left is just making political hay over it

they act like the guberments have magic money trees growing to give FREE FREE for all their pet projects. AS if they get enough off us TAXPAYERS they take away from OUR FAMILIES

Explain how birth Control applies to the gay community?

What?

An obvious answer would be to prevent STDs but I think the topic of this thread is preventing unwanted pregnancies.

What?

Did I stutter?

The abortion/contraceptive issue isn't about empowering women. It's about the democrat party's war on women and the power of men to force women to hire technicians to murder their unborn.

What?

Did I stutter?

I answered.

This thread is about preventing pregnancies. However condoms prevent STDs if that's where you want to go. I'm not exactly sure what your point is.

The abortion/contraceptive issue isn't about empowering women. It's about the democrat party's war on women and the power of men to force women to hire technicians to murder their unborn.

Well, no. It's really up to her now isn't it?

You ignore morality like you ignore black on black crime.

What?

Did I stutter?

I answered.

This thread is about preventing pregnancies. However condoms prevent STDs if that's where you want to go. I'm not exactly sure what your point is.

Preventing STD's has very little to do with Birth Control.

"birth control is less expensive than raising unwanted kids"

So explain how this applies to the gay community?

Please continue with your haughty "free, free, free" chiding while simultaneously living on the public dole. Such a hypocrite.

What?

Did I stutter?

I answered.

I was referring to the ol' pole in the hole method.

What?

Did I stutter?

I answered.

So in other words you want the gay community to subsidize heterosexual behavior..

They don't care about women. If they did they wouldn't make abortion out to be a walk in the park. Nearly all women suffer some guilt and disgust with themselves after having it done.

so they should pass a bill with OscamCare that will FORCE all teens to take birth control or hell just force them to be sterilized. they want us to pay for their free everything else

Last edited:

I answered.

So in other words you want the gay community to subsidize heterosexual behavior..

I want society as a whole to subsidize the prevention of unwanted pregnancies that cost us as a society money. Just like I want people who don't have kids to pay taxes for our public schools.

Did I stutter?

I answered.

I want society as a whole to subsidize unwanted pregnancies that cost us as a society money. Just like I want people who don't have kids to pay taxes that go to public schools.

So yes you want the gay community to subside Heterosexual behavior.

This program didn't provide the pill. This program was for IUDs and implantables so drunk, drugged and thoughtless girls wouldn't forget.

Because we are deliberately raising children to be irresponsible and uncontrollable implanted birth control is the second best solution. It will encourage the spread of STDs. The added bonus of that is. A raging STD and presence of IUD could well end pregnancy worries or possibilities, forever.

This program didn't provide the pill. This program was for IUDs and implantables so drunk, drugged and thoughtless girls wouldn't forget.

Because we are deliberately raising children to be irresponsible and uncontrollable implanted birth control is the second best solution. It will encourage the spread of STDs. The added bonus of that is. A raging STD and presence of IUD could well end pregnancy worries or possibilities, forever.

Exactly. Just like seat belt laws encourage reckless driving.

I answered.

I want society as a whole to subsidize unwanted pregnancies that cost us as a society money. Just like I want people who don't have kids to pay taxes that go to public schools.

So yes you want the gat community to subside Heterosexual behavior.

It applies to society. My taxes also go towards building handicap ramps and roads that I personally may never drive on. I didn't know that free birth control was such a burden on the gay community, please, tell me more.

Absolute determined ignorance on the part of the social con far right.

Contraception prevents pregnancies, kids are going to do it, and the parents are failing.

Step it up, parents.

Forum List

Back