Free Contraceptive Program = 40% Drop In Teen Birth Rate

That's what I mean. You point out irony this and irony that and "left wing drone", I'm merely aping you .

What religious dogma are you talking about? You make absolutely no sense.

I'm referring to the far left to the right of center on this board who can easily decipher what a fact is from simply from calling someone a drone.

Ohhh, special. Quick, name a conservative lefty.

And you just proved my comments!

Conservative Democrat - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yeah, please demonstrate for me in your words. I don't think you can.

I just did or can you not read? Oh wait you are running the 'ol "I would much rather watch the world burn, than admit I was wrong" program..

No, you simply threw up a wiki link.

In your words explain to me what and who is a conservative lefty. I don't think you can.

I did I provided proof that they exist, but according the far left religious dogma a Conservative can only be an (R). Which you have been caught running!

So admit you are wrong!

Name a conservative lefty. Do you want to go with Zell Miller?

Do you want me to write your posts for you, drone?

free free free free. Everything is free free free
when I was a teenage many moons ago. I got my birth control for 50cents a pack through a clinic. someone can panhandle that much for crying out loud.

It's free at any health clinic and has been for decades. The left is just making political hay over it
Why only health clinics?
Why not Walmart and CVS, why not your local 7-11?

The easier you make it, the fewer unwanted pregnancies
Fewer unwanted pregnancies, fewer abortions, fewer children on welfare

Rightwing paradise

How about High school?
Hand it out after church service

So that means you will be standing in line at the Black Baptists Churches?

I just did or can you not read? Oh wait you are running the 'ol "I would much rather watch the world burn, than admit I was wrong" program..

In your words explain to me what and who is a conservative lefty. I don't think you can.

I did I provided proof that they exist, but according the far left religious dogma a Conservative can only be an (R). Which you have been caught running!

So admit you are wrong!

Do you want me to write your posts for you drone?

Admit you were caught in a far left narrative!

So admit you are wrong!

No, I'm desperately asking you to prove a point.

So admit you are wrong!

I did! Now admit you were wrong!

Oh wait you must not consider the Blue Dog democrats as Conservatives, which would prove that you are far left!

So admit you are wrong!

Oh wait you must not consider the Blue Dog democrats as Conservatives, which would prove that you are far left!

Blue dog democrats are anything from slightly right of center to left of center. What is a conservative lefty?

Don't be a drone about it, demonstrate something. You made the point, back it up.

What happened to well reasoned conservatives?

What I mean to say is, yes...there are many on this board and they spend their entire time debating the dumbass social conservatives.

I feel like the old school conservatives today have more in common with the likes of Bernie Sanders than Tea party derpville. At what point do you have to say...maybe the definition of today's conservative no longer applies and you just call yourselves moderates. Where am I wrong in this thinking?

You are wrong! However you would never understand the explanation.

This post shows how you are disconnected from reality more than any explanation from me could provide.

I notice that you never really say anything. You have no substance.

I'm referring to what I am observing in that people like you make real conservatives look bad. Your logic sucks, you don't care about people unless they act/look/believe exactly as you do, no empathy, can't debate worth a shit because you depend on hysterics to prove a point and you guys love moronic conspiracy theories that fail in every way when the light of common sense is shined on them.

You fucking right wing drone. :blahblah:
Don't waste you're time with that one. In her book, there's two types of people ... Rush Limbaugh and everyone else. And everyone else is a far left drone.

So admit you are wrong!

Blue dog democrats are anything from slightly right of center to left of center. What is a conservative lefty?

Don't be a drone about it, demonstrate something. You made the point, back it up.

The irony of those comments from a far left drone.

Yes we know that you would much rather watch the world burn than admit that you were wrong!

What happened to well reasoned conservatives?

What I mean to say is, yes...there are many on this board and they spend their entire time debating the dumbass social conservatives.

I feel like the old school conservatives today have more in common with the likes of Bernie Sanders than Tea party derpville. At what point do you have to say...maybe the definition of today's conservative no longer applies and you just call yourselves moderates. Where am I wrong in this thinking?

You are wrong! However you would never understand the explanation.

This post shows how you are disconnected from reality more than any explanation from me could provide.

I notice that you never really say anything. You have no substance.

I'm referring to what I am observing in that people like you make real conservatives look bad. Your logic sucks, you don't care about people unless they act/look/believe exactly as you do, no empathy, can't debate worth a shit because you depend on hysterics to prove a point and you guys love moronic conspiracy theories that fail in every way when the light of common sense is shined on them.

You fucking right wing drone. :blahblah:
Don't waste you're time with that one. In her book, there's two types of people ... Rush Limbaugh and everyone else. And everyone else is a far left drone.

Another far left drone chimes with their far left religious dogma not based in reality..

Yes we know that you would much rather watch the world burn than admit that you were wrong!

Wrong about what? Give me a real world example. I don't think you can.

The abortion/contraceptive issue isn't about empowering women. It's about the democrat party's war on women and the power of men to force women to hire technicians to murder their unborn.

Well, no. It's really up to her now isn't it?
Well no, not really. The pressure from the father and/or the threat of abandonment at a time when a woman is most vulnerable is enough to cause her to hire technicians to murder her unborn. The least studied factor in a woman's decision to terminate pregnancy is her sense of loss and her subsequent sense of guilt for the rest of her life. The relationship between the guilt from abortions and suicide rate isn't studied because it's actually liberal men and the democrat party who control the issue.

You do realize you're saying this in a thread that is pro birth control, no?

Also, the pressure from the father is not really a liberal agenda, it's the would be fathers and the would be fathers alone, whatever that happens to be.

It's also legally not murder, that's just you calling it that.

So, how about less abortions through free birth control? Sounds like a win, win to me.

The thread is about abortion. Free birth control for girls below the age of consent is the ultimate power grab for hip-hop and pop-culture degenerates. It's still about control over women and the democrat party's war on girls and women.

Asking for proof when it has already been posted, typical far left drone tactic..

Yes we know the far left drones would much rather watch the world burn than admit they were wrong!

They even don't see where they back up my claims with their own comments about the Blue Dogs..

The abortion/contraceptive issue isn't about empowering women. It's about the democrat party's war on women and the power of men to force women to hire technicians to murder their unborn.

Well no, not really. The pressure from the father and/or the threat of abandonment at a time when a woman is most vulnerable is enough to cause her to hire technicians to murder her unborn. The least studied factor in a woman's decision to terminate pregnancy is her sense of loss and her subsequent sense of guilt for the rest of her life. The relationship between the guilt from abortions and suicide rate isn't studied because it's actually liberal men and the democrat party who control the issue.

Also, the pressure from the father is not really a liberal agenda, it's the would be fathers and the would be fathers alone, whatever that happens to be.

So, how about less abortions through free birth control? Sounds like a win, win to me.

The thread is about abortion. Free birth control for girls below the age of consent is the ultimate power grab for hip-hop and pop-culture degenerates. It's still about control over women and the democrat party's war on girls and women.

The thread is about birth control, what the fuck? :cuckoo:

Admittedly one of your wing nut friends thinks it's also about trampling on the right of gays.

Asking for proof when it has already been posted, typical far left drone tactic..

Yes we know the far left drones would much rather watch the world burn than admit they were wrong!

They even don't see where they back up my claims with their own comments about the Blue Dogs..

You really can't explain yourself? I agree there are (much fewer now) and have been conservative democrats. What does that have to do with conservative leftys? Explain that term.

Are you referring to classical liberalism? Do you mean Jesse Helms? What are you talking about? Spit it out, boy.

You really can't explain yourself? I agree there are (much fewer now) and have been conservative democrats. What does that have to do with conservative leftys? Explain that term.

Are you referring to classical liberalism? Do you mean Jesse Helms? What are you talking about? Spit it out, boy.

Yes you have admitted that Blue Dog Democrats are not lefties to you!

Thus proving you are a far left drone running the "Conservative" narrative.

Admit you were wrong!

Admit you were wrong!

I am to the left of blue dog democrats. Sure. What does that have to do with you being unable to define what a conservative lefty is? Or even name one.

Admittedly one of your wing nut friends thinks it's also about trampling on the right of gays.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Yes! "equality" is just a word used by wing nuts like this one, but they can not see how this is not equal for the gay community to pay for heterosexual behavior.

The far left has often been irony impaired.

Admit you were wrong!

I am to the left of blue dog democrats. Sure. What does that have to do with you being unable to define what a conservative lefty is?

Yes you are a far left drone!

Now admit you were wrong!

Sex without consequence ain't about a woman's freedom. Historically it's about (mostly liberal) men's evasion of responsibility and control over women, the Playboy philosophy if you will. Unrestricted birth control for girls isn't much different from forcing Boy Scouts to hire overt homosexuals. It's a dream come true for degenerates.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Yes! "equality" is just a word used by wing nuts like this one, but they can not see how this is not equal for the gay community to pay for heterosexual behavior.

The far left has often been irony impaired.

I don't know how you are unable to comprehend that unwanted children have an effect on all of society, gay or straight. Whether it's the taxes you pay, the quality of education our youth receives and crime rates. You're obviously not very bright.

Actually, I'm not the bright one because I keep responding to you.

Forum List

Back