Free Contraceptive Program = 40% Drop In Teen Birth Rate

Funny how the prog left has managed to marginalize the killing of the unborn to ...how does that quote go... "the evangie base". Hip hop men and cowardly idiots ruin the lives of women by forcing them to hire someone to kill the unborn life inside them and the progs trivialize outrage at the mental and physical carnage that young women have to endure for the rest of their lives as as the "evangie base". Abortion is all about the hip hop and pop culture democrat party's war on women and sadly they don't even realize it until they are plagued with nightmares in their middle age.
hey look, you made a post! good for you! maybe next you can attempt to tie your own shoelaces!

Sex without consequence ain't about a woman's freedom. Historically it's about (mostly liberal) men's evasion of responsibility and control over women, the Playboy philosophy if you will. Unrestricted birth control for girls isn't much different from forcing Boy Scouts to hire overt homosexuals. It's a dream come true for degenerates.

Well, no. It's the woman who is usually stuck with the consequences of an unwanted pregnancy. I'd prefer to put more choice into their hands.

Well no, not really. The pressure from the father and/or the threat of abandonment at a time when a woman is most vulnerable is enough to cause her to hire technicians to murder her unborn. The least studied factor in a woman's decision to terminate pregnancy is her sense of loss and her subsequent sense of guilt for the rest of her life. The relationship between the guilt from abortions and suicide rate isn't studied because it's actually liberal men and the democrat party who control the issue.

You do realize you're saying this in a thread that is pro birth control, no?

Also, the pressure from the father is not really a liberal agenda, it's the would be fathers and the would be fathers alone, whatever that happens to be.

It's also legally not murder, that's just you calling it that.

So, how about less abortions through free birth control? Sounds like a win, win to me.

The thread is about abortion. Free birth control for girls below the age of consent is the ultimate power grab for hip-hop and pop-culture degenerates. It's still about control over women and the democrat party's war on girls and women.

The thread is about birth control, what the fuck? :cuckoo:

Admittedly one of your wing nut friends thinks it's also about trampling on the right of gays.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Yes! "equality" is just a word used by wing nuts like this one, but they can not see how this is not equal for the gay community to pay for heterosexual behavior.

The far left has often been irony impaired.

I don't know how you are unable to comprehend that unwanted children have an effect on all of society, gay or straight. Whether it's the taxes you pay, the quality of education our youth receives and crime rates. You're obviously not very bright.

Actually, I'm not the bright one because I keep responding to you.

Another far left drone running the narrative about "Conservatives".

And yes the irony impairment of these drones is legendary.

So they claim "equality" yet want to force the gay community to subsidize Heterosexual behavior..

And once again we see how most on the right are incapable of sound reasoning, where they seek to propagate the ridiculous fallacy that making contraceptives readily available to young adults will promote 'promiscuity' and 'sin'; it's as if most on the right are still in the 19th Century.

This is so typical of most conservatives and those on the social right: to reject facts, documented evidence, and the truth and adhere blindly to failed rightist dogma to the detriment of the American people.
You ignore morality like you ignore black on black crime.
what are you doing to stop black on black crime besides crying about it on a message board in order to attack liberals?

Sex without consequence ain't about a woman's freedom. Historically it's about (mostly liberal) men's evasion of responsibility and control over women, the Playboy philosophy if you will. Unrestricted birth control for girls isn't much different from forcing Boy Scouts to hire overt homosexuals. It's a dream come true for degenerates.

Well, no. It's the woman who is usually stuck with the consequences of an unwanted pregnancy. I'd prefer to put more choice into their hands.

Far left drones do not want to give women "choices". It is just another word like "equality". A word they do not understand, but it is the arsenal of far left drone religious dogma.

How about giving women more "choices" than just abortion when they walk into a clinic?

Have to remember that to the far left a fetus is a cancer a disease that must be eradicated..

The proliferation of birth control in the modern era hasn't resulted in less unwanted pregnancies. 40% of children are born out of wedlock today as opposed to 10% around the time of Roe V Wade.

db8_fig1_percent_out_wedlock_trend.png

So forgive me if I am ambivalent about putting more taxpayer money towards contraception.

You do realize you're saying this in a thread that is pro birth control, no?

Also, the pressure from the father is not really a liberal agenda, it's the would be fathers and the would be fathers alone, whatever that happens to be.

It's also legally not murder, that's just you calling it that.

So, how about less abortions through free birth control? Sounds like a win, win to me.

The thread is about abortion. Free birth control for girls below the age of consent is the ultimate power grab for hip-hop and pop-culture degenerates. It's still about control over women and the democrat party's war on girls and women.

Admittedly one of your wing nut friends thinks it's also about trampling on the right of gays.

Yes! "equality" is just a word used by wing nuts like this one, but they can not see how this is not equal for the gay community to pay for heterosexual behavior.

I don't know how you are unable to comprehend that unwanted children have an effect on all of society, gay or straight. Whether it's the taxes you pay, the quality of education our youth receives and crime rates. You're obviously not very bright.

I didn't even mention conservatives. Seriously, you're kind of a fucking retard. Put a helmet on that cranium STAT.

So they claim "equality" yet want to force the gay community to subsidize Heterosexual behavior..

I just gave you examples. Seriously, I'm at a loss for words as to how terrible you are at actually responding to what someone says in a reply to you, you're answers never directly address anything.

I didn't even mention conservatives. Seriously, you're kind of a fucking retard. Put a helmet on that cranium STAT.

I just gave you examples. Seriously, I'm at a loss for words as to how terrible you are at actually responding to what someone says in a reply to you, you're answers never directly address anything.

Actually you did, but that is par for the course of these far left drones.

They will do any and everything to deflect from the fact that they are wrong! Remember they would much rather watch the world burn than admit they were wrong!

The proliferation of birth control in the modern era hasn't resulted in less unwanted pregnancies. 40% of children are born out of wedlock today as opposed to 10% around the time of Roe V Wade.

So forgive me if I am ambivalent about putting more taxpayer money towards contraception.

No, but when the far left rewards the single family over all others, what do you expect?

Dueling charts...get the banjos ready.

Your chart is about birth rates to unwed mothers. That probably is going up, fewer people are getting married.

Specifically we are talking about teenage birth rates, no?

about-teen-birth-rates-1991-2013-585px.jpg

See the difference?

Are you crazy?

Prior to birth control women would have 4-8 kids

How many families that large do you see?

Can't say I didn't warn ya.

id just ignore him. All kosh does it talk about leftest drones and what not. Kosh is most likely a sock of someone else. Just move on.

Well, obviously you two are right. Fuck, what a moron... him...me, I don't know.

Dueling charts...get the banjos ready.

Your chart is about birth rates to unwed mothers. That probably is going up, fewer people are getting married.

Specifically we are talking about teenage birth rates, no?

about-teen-birth-rates-1991-2013-585px.jpg

See the difference?

And yet the chart does not show it was due to free birth control for heterosexuals, nor that all these births were "unwanted".

Understand the difference?

id just ignore him. All kosh does it talk about leftest drones and what not. Kosh is most likely a sock of someone else. Just move on.

Another irony impaired post from a far left drone!

Can't say I didn't warn ya.

Says another far left drone that pushes the far left narrative without question or hesitation.

They too would much rather see the world burn than admit they were wrong!

Well, obviously you two are right. Fuck, what a moron... him...me, I don't know.

Yes only a moron like a far left drone would not admit to be wrong when they are caught..

Seriously kid, fuck off. You have a wiki link that you can't even speak to. I understand, you're probably between 14-16 years old and you have opinions and haven't quite figured out how to communicate them so for the moment you think that copying off the other wingnuts and replying how they do is your best shot. I understand that, I was probably the same at your age.

Just keep going to school, keep an open mind and who knows, maybe lightening will strike and you'll figure out how to form an opinion.

Providing contraceptives to teens at low or no cost is a win-win-win for Republicans i.e. less abortions for their evangie base, lowers taxes for their tax cutting base and-----and less funding for medicare and family planning clinics that most conservatives/Republicans seem to hate.

Q) Why are conservatives/Republicans in CO trying to kill this successful program?

Colorado claims contraceptive program caused big drop in teen birth rates
By Electa Draper
The Denver Post

A state health initiative to reduce teen birth rates by providing more than 30,000 contraceptive devices at low or no cost has led to a 40 percent drop in five years, Gov. John Hickenlooper said Thursday.

The Colorado Family Planning Initiative, funded by a private anonymous donor for five years, has provided intrauterine devices and other implants to low-income women at 68 family-planning clinics across Colorado since 2009.

The clinics are in local health departments, hospitals and private nonprofit facilities. The program also provided training and technical assistance to family planning clinics statewide.

"When families are planned and women have children when they're ready and want them ... it's really a better situation for everyone," Hickenlooper said during his state Capitol news conference.

<snip>

The family-planning program has saved $5.68 in Medicaid costs for every dollar spent on the contraceptives, the state said. The state has saved millions in health care expenditures — $42.5 million in public funds in 2010 alone based on the latest available data.

The decline improved Colorado's standing among states from having the 29th-lowest teen birth rate in 2008 to being ranked 19th among states and the District of Columbia in 2012.

Of course. Lots of people now rely on government and stopped thinking for themselves. So, if you don't want people to get pregnant, hand them free birth control and lots of it. Too bad we can't dole out common sense and self-respect.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back