Free speech ended in NYC

it is about intentional refusal to recognize identification, not a casual mistake because someone does not know a persons identity/gender.
It's about force and ignoring our rights.

Ignoring the other person's right and identity, disrespecting who they are as well as the law.

it is about intentional refusal to recognize identification, not a casual mistake because someone does not know a persons identity/gender.

Nope. It's about destroying our freedoms. It's about destroying - by a thousand cuts - our country.

Their freedom, their rights.

You want to be a bigot, hope you are ready to fork out $200,000 each time for your ignorance and hate.

aris2chat, you are a good Stalinist.

No just recognize individual right as protected by the US constitution.

For now. But give it a few years and some moron will press charges or sue and idiot judges will uphold the complaint due to the exact letter of the law.

What about the individual's right not to be polite or courteous? :dunno:

It's about force and ignoring our rights.

Hate and abuse is not a right, it is a crime.

No one is forcing you to be recognized as gay, transgender or a sex that you are not legally recognized as. You do have to respect others of what ever race or gender identity they happen to be.

Every New Yorker has the God-given right to be rude and disrespectful to anyone they want, even customers.

aris2chat, you are a seriously scary individual. When the revolution happens, I will run the other way when you and your Stalinist crew of comrades come walking down the street in my neighborhood, looking to kick some bourgeoisie ass. You are the stuff that brutal dictatorships are made of. You are an enemy to all who are free.

Mark Leavin, leader of the Chicken Little brigade. He always has some new 'sky that is falling', the 'world is ending' and 'only he knows the Constitution' verbal vomit to disgorge. It is such lying claptrap and he screams at his audience most of the time. Even if you liked this derp how can you listen to a person scream into a microphone every day? He literally screams into the mic.

His audience would feel right at home in any Soviet gulag of the 1960's where they used sonic torture on people. "We've been listening to Leavin screaming into the mic every minute for years, you think the sound of water dripping is going to phase us".

The left has dropped all pretenses of believing in free speech, freedom of religion, due process, or any other of our Constitutional rights. If Hillary gets elected, she will impose a full-on Stalinist dicatorship, and good comrades like aris2chat will be rounding up folks like me who don't know better to keep quiet and shut up while they're goosestepping around the street beating up people.

Mark Leavin, leader of the Chicken Little brigade. He always has some new 'sky that is falling', the 'world is ending' and 'only he knows the Constitution' verbal vomit to disgorge. It is such lying claptrap and he screams at his audience most of the time. Even if you liked this derp how can you listen to a person scream into a microphone every day? He literally screams into the mic.

His audience would feel right at home in any Soviet gulag of the 1960's where they used sonic torture on people. "We've been listening to Leavin screaming into the mic every minute for years, you think the sound of water dripping is going to phase us".
Mark Levin is a pig.

Why anyone listens to him or Glenn Beck is just beyond me. IF I am bored out of my mind, and none of my favorites stations are playing anything I want to hear, I might put on that ass hat, but not in the last year, I think.

If traditional country music comes back to country radio stations, Mark Levin and Glenn Becks radio shows will die.

Every New Yorker has the God-given right to be rude and disrespectful to anyone they want, even customers.

aris2chat, you are a seriously scary individual. When the revolution happens, I will run the other way when you and your Stalinist crew of comrades come walking down the street in my neighborhood, looking to kick some bourgeoisie ass. You are the stuff that brutal dictatorships are made of. You are an enemy to all who are free.
No, blackrook, you are wrong. When you are engaged in public activity, you are engaged to be civil through public nuisance and disorderly laws.

You are an enemy to civilization.

What about the individual's right not to be polite or courteous? :dunno:
There is none in PA law.

We observe JB moving along the flaming troll line to threatening to shoot people.

Apparently, he does not like that in PA law he must be respectful.
Welp, guess that's one more State I'll have to avoid like the plague. :thup:

Forum List

Back