Free speech ended in NYC

Isn't he that little bald whiny guy that says all the dumb stuff? Like "monarchy and feudalism were based on equality" ?
Stupid Mark Levin quote of the day
so it's ok to take away our Constitutional rights b/c of any reason your leaders can give you b/c people you don't like stand up to them.

Isn't he that little bald whiny guy that says all the dumb stuff? Like "monarchy and feudalism were based on equality" ?
so it's ok to take away our Constitutional rights b/c of any reason your leaders can give you b/c people you don't like stand up to them.
You do not have a constitutional right act like an asshole in public, Two Thumbs. Show me in the Constitution where you do.

Every New Yorker has the God-given right to be rude and disrespectful to anyone they want, even customers.

aris2chat, you are a seriously scary individual. When the revolution happens, I will run the other way when you and your Stalinist crew of comrades come walking down the street in my neighborhood, looking to kick some bourgeoisie ass. You are the stuff that brutal dictatorships are made of. You are an enemy to all who are free.
No, blackrook, you are wrong. When you are engaged in public activity, you are engaged to be civil through public nuisance and disorderly laws.

You are an enemy to civilization.
Since when? As long as one is not creating a disturbance one can be as rude and discourteous as they wish.

You are the one with fixation for human bondage. You wouldn't spend so much time worrying about other people's slaves if you had one of your own.
I refuse to buy into your slave fantasies, idiot.

One day you and your butt buddies will end up in a boiling pot.

it is about intentional refusal to recognize identification, not a casual mistake because someone does not know a persons identity/gender.
It's about force and ignoring our rights.

Ignoring the other person's right and identity, disrespecting who they are as well as the law.
We have a Constitutional right to free speech, you have no such right that you are claiming.

a Mr. cannot force me to call him a Miss, if he doesn't like it, he can bitch, but not call the authorities and have a law enforced.

it is about intentional refusal to recognize identification, not a casual mistake because someone does not know a persons identity/gender.

Hate and abuse is not a right, it is a crime.

No one is forcing you to be recognized as gay, transgender or a sex that you are not legally recognized as. You do have to respect others of what ever race or gender identity they happen to be.
No, I don't.

True story.

Every New Yorker has the God-given right to be rude and disrespectful to anyone they want, even customers.

aris2chat, you are a seriously scary individual. When the revolution happens, I will run the other way when you and your Stalinist crew of comrades come walking down the street in my neighborhood, looking to kick some bourgeoisie ass. You are the stuff that brutal dictatorships are made of. You are an enemy to all who are free.
No, blackrook, you are wrong. When you are engaged in public activity, you are engaged to be civil through public nuisance and disorderly laws.

Since when? As long as one is not creating a disturbance one can be as rude and discourteous as they wish.
Such behavior is rude and discourteous, which means you talk to the LEO. If you are engaged in public discourse or in public business, then, yes, the laws apply. Violate them at your own risk.

Hell, it's a no-brainer. Keep it simple and just call them Citizen or Comrade and refuse to call them anything else. Eventually this PC bullshit is gonna get a lot of he-she-its killed and maimed.

I suspect this terrible "law" will end up before the Supreme Court and shot down as unconstitutional - once Trump is elected. If Hillary's elected, the tyranny grows. Bye bye America.

Hell, it's a no-brainer. Keep it simple and just call them Citizen or Comrade and refuse to call them anything else. Eventually this PC bullshit is gonna get a lot of he-she-its killed and maimed.
And the hammer of the law brought down on the lawbreakers' heads, leading to shattered families as their loved ones rot in prison or get enforced dirt naps.

If this election is at heart the right to be an asshole in public whenever one wants, Trump will lose in a massive landslide.

You do not have a constitutional right act like an asshole in public, Two Thumbs. Show me in the Constitution where you do.
First Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

oh and, stop acting like an asshole on this site or I'll call the NYPD on your ass.

does that sound ignorant?

well that's what you leftist sound like when you tell me I'll get fined for not using 'ze'

Burning the Flag is ok, but not using 'ze' when ordered to is not.

leftist are such inverted

ugh, I lack enough vocabulary to describe just how far down the food scale they are.

Leftist are salt on the tree of liberty

Such behavior is rude and discourteous, which means you talk to the LEO. If you are engaged in public discourse or in public business, then, yes, the laws apply. Violate them at your own risk.
Bull shit.

See, there's an example of free speech, something you're obviously unfamiliar with. :thup:

We have a Constitutional right to free speech, you have no such right that you are claiming.

a Mr. cannot force me to call him a Miss, if he doesn't like it, he can bitch, but not call the authorities and have a law enforced.

This is what Ted Cruz meant by NYC values. I'm calling them as Anti America values.

I support this wholeheartedly. The only way we're going to drive home the fact that discrimination law is an intrusive abuse of government power is to keep pushing it until it breaks.

Hate and abuse is not a right, it is a crime.

No one is forcing you to be recognized as gay, transgender or a sex that you are not legally recognized as. You do have to respect others of what ever race or gender identity they happen to be.
:lmao:

And the hammer of the law brought down on the lawbreakers' heads, leading to shattered families as their loved ones rot in prison or get enforced dirt naps.

If this election is at heart the right to be an asshole in public whenever one wants, Trump will lose in a massive landslide.
OK Jake. I'll play it safe and call them "That Thing."

Forum List

Back