free speech is not negotiable* Unless you work for Musk

Truth Social isn't expanding. I forgot it existed until you just said it now. And I'm not even joking.
I don't use it, but I may be forced to unless Musk takes over and changes their abuses.

Regardless of the numbers of users, Free Speech and discourse is the key to a successful and vibrant society.

You couldnt make this shit up could you. Musk sacks employees who arite a letter critical of the champion of free speech.

How dors this stack up against hjs stated beliefs ?
Their opinion is obviously not valid , or protected in Musk World.
Is it just possible that Mr Musk is a hypocrite ?

Say it aint so.
Worry about your own country you limey loon. You can get arrested in the UK for "hateful speech"

How do they do it in G.B.? Do you get away with undermining the authority of the boss? They used to behead the King's subjects for that.

You couldnt make this shit up could you. Musk sacks employees who arite a letter critical of the champion of free speech.

Say it aint so.
Bullshit story.

It's part of the hypocritical left's never ending search for hypocrisy on the right so they stretch logic to the breaking point. The 1st Amendment free speech doesn't apply in cases where employees deliberately undermine the authority of the founder and leader of a company. Would you want to take a trip to outer space in a rocket made by people who hate their job and hate their boss?

Bad mouthing your employer is always a good career move this incident highlights how few today have any common sense I have had issues with decisions made by employers over the years but I was never dumb enough to trash them over it in writing.

Say it aint so.
So what?

An employer cannot violate his employees' first amendment rights.

And what employer wants a bunch of malcontent whiners bringing down morale?

It really isnt unless your boss is a thin skinned narcissist who makes a great thing about free speech..
I've never heard of a company that allowed employees to criticize management in public. It was always either a disciplinary or firing offense.

I've never heard of a company that allowed employees to criticize management in public. It was always either a disciplinary or firing offense.
Check out the members of the RMT Union in the UK. They are slagging off the management every day. Of course Anmerican workers seem to be more servile and are terrified of their masters.

Ive worked for companies like that. But Ive also worked for companies that welcomed feedback and we were encouraged to voice issues.

Musk sounds like he is as thin skinned as trump. Another authoritarian dictator.
youve been the property of your country for so long you dont understand how the real world works,,,

Check out the members of the RMT Union in the UK. They are slagging off the management every day. Of course Anmerican workers seem to be more servile and are terrified of their masters.
That's the same kind of union that drove the UK out of almost all international trade.

Say it aint so.

Freedom of speech is about the government, not about private employers.

Forum List

Back