🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Free us now

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
There is a Jewish legend (midrash) that on the night before the Exodus, Moses said to the Hebrews, "Tomorrow you will be freed, and receive all the spoils of Egypt". The Hebrews said, out of desperation in slavery, "Free us now, and we'll give up the spoils". Let's go with the lowest estimate. If the Palestinians were really so deprived, they would have accepted Barak's offer of 89% and say, "We're desperate for freedom and liberty. Free us now. We'll worry about the remaining 11% later". Logically, this would seem to indicate that they don't have it so bad. I know when I visited the West Bank, I met a Palestinian in Abraham's Tomb, who had studied in Oxford, England. Stop believing the bullshit Palestinian "news sources" and Youtubes. Think logically!

What, the jews waited a day to steal all the gold and silver, so whats new?

There is a Jewish legend (midrash) that on the night before the Exodus, Moses said to the Hebrews, "Tomorrow you will be freed, and receive all the spoils of Egypt". The Hebrews said, out of desperation in slavery, "Free us now, and we'll give up the spoils". Let's go with the lowest estimate. If the Palestinians were really so deprived, they would have accepted Barak's offer of 89% and say, "We're desperate for freedom and liberty. Free us now. We'll worry about the remaining 11% later". Logically, this would seem to indicate that they don't have it so bad. I know when I visited the West Bank, I met a Palestinian in Abraham's Tomb, who had studied in Oxford, England. Stop believing the bullshit Palestinian "news sources" and Youtubes. Think logically!

So the safest and most peaceful option is surrender.

Gotcha.

Gotcha.

"Surrender" and "compromise" are not the same thing. Otherwise, no one would be married. But the point of my post is that the Palestinians must not really be suffering if they can refuse such a deal. It's all made up.

Gotcha.

"Surrender" and "compromise" are not the same thing. Otherwise, no one would be married. But the point of my post is that the Palestinians must not really be suffering if they can refuse such a deal. It's all made up.

The two state solution on '67 borders is already a huge compromise.

Forum List

Back