Free Voter ID Cards

Typical Democrat liar. Every State that required an ID provides a free ID. There is no cost.
No cost? Are IDs made by elves!?!

:wtf:
Paper. Cameras. Laminating machines. Computers. Databases. Employees who make the IDs. Employees who build and maintain the databases. Employees who maintain the computers and cameras and laminating machines.

No COST?!?!

It has to be elves.

1146520_10152889984927625_4423888778543033566_n.jpg

Are we seriously trying to use India as some kind of voting role model? :lol:

I'll betcha every voter in Syria, Russia and Iran has an ID too..and we can only hope to mimic their national elections where the winner gets like 80% of the vote, right?

The point being Mr. Daly, is that if people who earn less than $1.25 a day can afford an ID, people getting welfare and SS checks can get them too. Trust me, a lot of people in India would love to be given money out of thin air.

This is nothing to make light of.

The whole purpose of liberal entitlements is they don't need to appreciate an of it.

Forgive me if I don't recognize that purpose. Entitlements nullify motivation.

Typical Democrat liar. Every State that required an ID provides a free ID. There is no cost.

Paper. Camera. Laminating machine. Computers. Databases. Employees who make the IDs.

All FREE?!?! What is this, Communist China?

Can you prove it isn't? This is the United States of America, where we have the right to preserve the integrity of our voting system, the right to preserve the core tenets of our republic. To hell with your outrage.

Paper. Cameras. Laminating machines. Computers. Databases. Employees who make the IDs. Employees who build and maintain the databases. Employees who maintain the computers and cameras and laminating machines.

No COST?!?!

It has to be elves.

How does that make it a poll tax?

OK, so let me get this straight. No one can name a place that has successfully stopped voter fraud with voter ID cards ??????

And yet you are demanding that we do it anyway?

Why?

[This is the United States of America, where we have the right to preserve the integrity of our voting system, the right to preserve the core tenets of our republic. To hell with your outrage.
Then it must really piss you off that Voter ID does NOTHING to preserve the integrity of our voting system.

No one can provide ONE example of Voter ID catching a fraudster. This should really piss you off. All that wasted taxpayer money. All those fraudsters still out there, committing fraud.

Clearly, Voter ID proponents want fraud.

The point being Mr. Daly, is that if people who earn less than $1.25 a day can afford an ID, people getting welfare and SS checks can get them too. Trust me, a lot of people in India would love to be given money out of thin air.

If I was making an argument that an ID requirement is unfair because it is too costly, I wouldn't make light of it...but since I am not and have not made that argument, I retain my right to insert a little humor.

BTW, I am pretty sure that people who get welfare or SS checks are required to show ID to receive them at some point. Where do you get this notion that they don't?

Last edited:

No COST?!?!

It has to be elves.

How does that make it a poll tax?

He's lost his head now. Let him be.

Paper. Camera. Laminating machine. Computers. Databases. Employees who make the IDs.

Can you prove it isn't? This is the United States of America, where we have the right to preserve the integrity of our voting system, the right to preserve the core tenets of our republic. To hell with your outrage.
Then it must really piss you off that Voter ID does NOTHING to preserve the integrity of our voting system.

How do you know it won't? So damned sure you are that it won't, that you are willing to take the risk. 11 million+ illegal immigrants thank you for your support.

OK, so let me get this straight. No one can name a place that has successfully stopped voter fraud with voter ID cards ??????

Why?
They want taxpayer dollars wasted, obviously. And they want fraud.

Begging the question.

I haven't dug any holes in my back yard to look for buried money. Does that I haven't found money in my back yard still prove there is no money buried in my back yard?

If I was making an argument that an ID requirement is unfair because it is too costly, I wouldn't make light of it...but since I am not and have not made that argument, I retain my right to insert a little humor.

No, I never said you were. On this board, you can never tell when someone is being funny. I can't read your mind. ;)

How do you know it won't? So damned sure you are that it won't, that you are willing to take the risk. 11 million+ illegal immigrants thank you for your support.
Won't?!?!

We have had Voter ID for years now! In several states. It DOESN'T stop fraud.

It has not caught a single fraudster. Ever. Not once. And yet many, many, many examples of fraud have been gleefully provided on this forum that have taken place over those years, including in states that have Voter ID.

That should piss you off. All that waste. All those fraudsters still committing fraud and not getting caught by Voter ID.

Why?

I don't know which is more inanely funny.

- that somehow you liberals suddenly care about taxpayer dollars

- that taxpayers would not want any of their money spent to verify that people voting to take our money away would not want to verify voters are who they say they are

- that verifying voters are who they say they are actually increases fraud.

No, I never said you were. On this board, you can never tell when someone is being funny. I can't read your mind. ;)

Yeah, if you gotta explain the joke, it wasn't a very good one.

Why?

Really? I hear arguments that there is no such thing as voter fraud, yet here I find you insinuating that we want fraud to occur. Well then...

Did it ever hit you that it is because of voter ID that there are rarely cases of voter fraud to begin with? We have 30 states who do it.

Yeah, if you gotta explain the joke, it wasn't a very good one.

No hard feelings, pal. :)

Begging the question.

I haven't dug any holes in my back yard to look for buried money. Does that I haven't found money in my back yard still prove there is no money buried in my back yard?
But Voter ID has dug holes and it has come up empty. Not one fraudster caught by Voter ID.

Not. One.

The rubes have provided case after case after case after case of voter fraud as evidence we need Voter ID. Digging those holes like CRAZY! And yet not one single case was caught by Voter ID. In fact, the rubes are so retarded they have provided cases of fraud in states that have Voter ID as evidence we need Voter ID!!!

Like that woman who voted for Obama SIX TIMES. They love plastering her photo as evidence we need Voter ID. But she voted for Obama SIX TIMES in a VOTER ID STATE!!!

We have had Voter ID for years now! In several states. It DOESN'T stop fraud..

How could you possibly know that? You're thinking that potentially fraudulent voters don't know they check ID? Did your Magic 8 ball tell you this?

Forum List

Back