Free Voter ID Cards

They need to change that----it's too tough on all the poor victims who vote for democrats

Okay....good luck with that.

Since anyone can vote anyway it doesn't make much difference.

No, dear, one must be registered to vote...which is why there are requirements for registration.

Of course if I were a "true Libertarian" I would advocate no requirements at all...but luckily I don't let wacky party ideologies do my thinking for me. ;)

Well if democrats were honest they would tell you that they could care less if non qualified people voted because they know that the results would benefit them. They just want to win. They don't care if rules are followed. It's sorta like how some people feel about regulating banks.

If party hacks from any of the major parties were honest, hell would freeze over and monkeys would fly out of my butt.

While you folks are obsessing over nimby shit like voter ID, they are about to create millions of new legal voters, ids and all, who tend to vote their way.

Obviously the answer is to not try to fix anything.

It's like watching the Special Olympics.

Voter ID gives people a false sense of security.

Ohio enacts Voter ID. Remember this. This is key.

A black woman in Ohio then votes for Obama six times.

She goes to some anti Voter ID rally. Woo hoo! Look at me! I voted for Obama SIX TIMES!

But then...get this...the Voter ID rubes say, "It's because of people like her that we need Voter ID!!!"

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

False sense of security. Idiots. This is why if you are for Voter ID, you are for fraud. You let a woman vote SIX TIMES for Obama because you wasted our money on ineffective BULLSHIT.
Libtards are the ones for fraud you idiot liar.
Nope. Voter ID proponents are helping fraud by wasting taxpayer dollars on a totally ineffective program. Money that could have been spent on things which actually work. So they are clearly in favor of fraud.

After all, you helped that woman vote for Obama SIX TIMES because you threw away money on Voter ID and thus did not do anything to stop her.

QED. Voter ID proponents want fraud.

She goes to some anti Voter ID rally. Woo hoo! Look at me! I voted for Obama SIX TIMES!

But then...get this...the Voter ID rubes say, "It's because of people like her that we need Voter ID!!!"

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

False sense of security. Idiots. This is why if you are for Voter ID, you are for fraud. You let a woman vote SIX TIMES for Obama because you wasted our money on ineffective BULLSHIT.
Nope. Voter ID proponents are helping fraud by wasting taxpayer dollars on a totally ineffective program. Money that could have been spent on things which actually work. So they are clearly in favor of fraud.

After all, you helped that woman vote for Obama SIX TIMES because you threw away money on Voter ID and thus did not do anything to stop her.

LOL I didn't help anyone. I just know that if our electoral system is going to work, voters are going to have to exhibit some responsibility. Something that send shivers up the spines of liberals who depend on the existence of victims for their livelihood.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Since when does a libtard care about wasting taxpayer money? You guys are the problem, idiots.

“constitutionally impermissible effect of abridging or denying individual citizens their right
to vote.”

Cost can be but one aspect of voter ID laws manifesting an undue burden to the right to vote.

For example, certain documents often required for a photo ID are often not available to voters through no fault of their own, where an older voter who registered to vote some 30 or 40 years ago, having voted in every election during that time, and remains active and eligible on the voter registration rolls, is now unable to secure the required ID and is disallowed to vote or compelled to complete a provisional ballot.

This in conjunction with the fact that there is no objective, documented evidence indicating voter fraud by identity has compromised the outcome of any election renders voter ID laws unwarranted and un-Constitutional.

Could you imagine the uproar by the Left if they had to pay the amount of money for their right to vote that people have to pay for their 2nd Amendment Rights?

They need to change that----it's too tough on all the poor victims who vote for democrats

No, dear, one must be registered to vote...which is why there are requirements for registration.

Of course if I were a "true Libertarian" I would advocate no requirements at all...but luckily I don't let wacky party ideologies do my thinking for me. ;)

Well if democrats were honest they would tell you that they could care less if non qualified people voted because they know that the results would benefit them. They just want to win. They don't care if rules are followed. It's sorta like how some people feel about regulating banks.

If party hacks from any of the major parties were honest, hell would freeze over and monkeys would fly out of my butt.

While you folks are obsessing over nimby shit like voter ID, they are about to create millions of new legal voters, ids and all, who tend to vote their way.

Only if you are a moron. Rational people fix things...and prioritize their fixes to get the most fix for their efforts, rather than putzing around with minor issues while the major issues fester and grow.

The 80/20 rule applies...but of course you probably don't even know what that is.

Only if you are a moron. Rational people fix things...and prioritize their fixes to get the most fix for their efforts, rather than putzing around with minor issues while the major issues fester and grow.

The 80/20 rule applies...but of course you probably don't even know what that is.

And how exactly is the democratic party prioritizing this problem ? Last on their list ?

And how exactly is the democratic party prioritizing this problem ? Last on their list ?

You have a hard time understanding what you read, don't you. If you want to beat up on the worthless democrats and ignore the stupidity of your own party, have at it. I wouldn't want to interfere with partisan political hacks doing what they do best....which is fiddling while the country burns.

So when you get one of these forms of acceptable voting IDs, how are they verifying your identity?

If you want to get more bang for your buck, go after the people who are fraudulently registering voters.

You have a hard time understanding what you read, don't you. If you want to beat up on the worthless democrats and ignore the stupidity of your own party, have at it. I wouldn't want to interfere with partisan political hacks doing what they do best....which is fiddling while the country burns.

What's with the personal insults ? I don't see them as necessary in this discussion and they certainly don't alter the validity of my point. I have no party. You have mistakenly assumed I am a member of one. I simply want to know the liberal position on voting. Should voters be responsible for verifying their identity and qualifications for voting purposes or not ?

What's with the personal insults ? I don't see them as necessary in this discussion and they certainly don't alter the validity of my point. I have no party. You have mistakenly assumed I am a member of one. I simply want to know the liberal position on voting. Should voters be responsible for verifying their identity and qualifications for voting purposes or not ?

If you want to know the liberal position, perhaps you should ask a liberal. If you don't want to be considered a partisan party hack, then don't act like one.

I can give you a moderate position on that. Do your verification with the voter registration process. For free. You can even start putting photos on the voter registration cards if you think that helps.

If you want to know the liberal position, perhaps you should ask a liberal. If you don't want to be considered a partisan party hack, then don't act like one.

I would run away too if I were trying to defend the poor victims of voter ID laws. There is absolutely no excuse for people to not have an ID card to prove who they are for voting purposes and the ONLY party who doesn't care if they have one are the democrats.

I can give you a moderate position on that. Do your verification with the voter registration process. For free. You can even start putting photos on the voter registration cards if you think that helps.

Sounds simple enough to me but I bet the democrats have a good excuse for not doing it.

I would run away too if I were trying to defend the poor victims of voter ID laws. There is absolutely no excuse for people to not have an ID card to prove who they are for voting purposes and the ONLY party who doesn't care if they have one are the democrats.

Defending what? OK, you have now confirmed you are not only a partisan hack, but also an idiot. You asked about age verification...I answered it...then you went off into wacky partisan hack land. Let me know when you have an actual question rather than amateur attempts at trick questions.

Yes, people need to verify their identities to vote. Duh. Where, specifically, isn't that happening? You seem to be looking for windmills to slay. You all seem to want chase this magic pill of some standardized ID and ignore the more prevalent and effective forms of voter fraud...which really makes your motive suspect and why I think you are simply preparing your talking points for something bigger...like national IDs and chipping.

I think the Voter Registration card should be an all purpose ID card. For that reason, a thumb print should be on the card as well. Picture ID with thumb print. Signature. Fail proof.

Forum List

Back