Free Voter ID Cards

Libtard stupidity is an amazing sight to see. The government already has a process in place in which they provide every citizen... I'm sorry I didn't mean provide I should have said MANDATES everyone to have in order to pay the government their fair share of your earnings. It's called Social Security. We can provide taking peoples earnings for free but can't seem to make that an ID you need to vote? How fucking hard would it be to combine the two?

There has actually been a federal law on the books since 2005 which would clear this all up completely.

The Real ID Act, but Democrats have prevented it from actually becoming mandatory for all states to follow. So as for now it's strictly on a voluntary basis.

Right now, like 21 states are compliant.

Libtard stupidity is an amazing sight to see. The government already has a process in place in which they provide every citizen... I'm sorry I didn't mean provide I should have said MANDATES everyone to have in order to pay the government their fair share of your earnings. It's called Social Security. We can provide taking peoples earnings for free but can't seem to make that an ID you need to vote? How fucking hard would it be to combine the two?

There has actually been a federal law on the books since 2005 which would clear this all up completely.

The Real ID Act, but Democrats have prevented it from actually becoming mandatory for all states to follow. So as for now it's strictly on a voluntary basis.

Right now, like 21 states are compliant.

just another step to chipping.

Should anyone have to prove that they are of legal age to vote ?

In most places you do that when you register to vote...and last I heard we don't age backwards.

Liekhota failed, so your up sport. Show me one case where a person was denied the vote due to Voter ID. Just one.

Show me where I ever claimed someone was denied the vote due to voter ID, cupcake.

Flailing around with silly straw men and putting words into my mouth isn't giving me warm fuzzies concerning your already questionable cognitive skills, sport.

If you are trying to refute that age checks are a function of registration, you have failed there as well. I think I shall call you Chief Full-o-Fail.

In most places you do that when you register to vote...and last I heard we don't age backwards.

Liekhota failed, so your up sport. Show me one case where a person was denied the vote due to Voter ID. Just one.

I showed you one. The 92-year-old woman who was denied. Then, thanks to media attention, it got taken care of. Don't you ever admit when you're wrong?

Texas woman, 92, gets voter ID after struggle with state law - NY Daily News

Show me where I ever claimed someone was denied the vote due to voter ID, cupcake.

l
ity
If you are trying to refute that age checks are a function of registration, you have failed there as well. I think I shall call you Chief Full-o-Fail.

I didn't say that you did claim that anyone was denied the ability to vote due to voter ID, I merely asked if you could provide an example of such.

oh by the way, I also never said shit about age checks or registration, so stop putting words in my mouth.

I showed you one. The 92-year-old woman who was denied. Then, thanks to media attention, it got taken care of. Don't you ever admit when you're wrong?

She wasn't denied you idiot, she got her ID and got to vote. DUH

My god Liekhota, at least make an effort to appear honest.

She was initially DENIED, moron.

92-year-old Texas woman denied photo ID to vote: 'Not to be able to vote breaks my heart' - Salon.com

Flailing around with silly straw men and putting words into my mouth isn't giving me warm fuzzies concerning your already questionable cognitive skills, sport.

l
ity

I didn't say that you did claim that anyone was denied the ability to vote due to voter ID, I merely asked if you could provide an example of such.

oh by the way, I also never said shit about age checks or registration, so stop putting words in my mouth.

Read slowly and carefully, cupcake, since you seem easily confused.

1. Then why are you asking me to provide an example of something I never claimed, numb nutz? You never claimed that pigs fly, but hey, I'm gonna ask you for an example of pigs flying because I wannabe a moron too! Har, har.

2. I was replying to dilloduck concerning his/her question about age checks. Why you decided to chime in on my reply is anyone's guess.

You really think he will change now? Shitting Bull has been lying his ass off for 3+ years and damn near 27,000 posts!

Why should someone prove that they are of age to register to vote ? Isn't that costly and time consuming ?

Because the law makes it a requirement of registering? Crazy, I know.

They need to change that----it's too tough on all the poor victims who vote for democrats

Why should someone prove that they are of age to register to vote ? Isn't that costly and time consuming ?

They need to change that----it's too tough on all the poor victims who vote for democrats

Okay....good luck with that.

Since anyone can vote anyway it doesn't make much difference.

No, dear, one must be registered to vote...which is why there are requirements for registration.

Of course if I were a "true Libertarian" I would advocate no requirements at all...but luckily I don't let wacky party ideologies do my thinking for me. ;)

No, dear, one must be registered to vote...which is why there are requirements for registration.

Of course if I were a "true Libertarian" I would advocate no requirements at all...but luckily I don't let wacky party ideologies do my thinking for me. ;)

Well if democrats were honest they would tell you that they could care less if non qualified people voted because they know that the results would benefit them. They just want to win. They don't care if rules are followed. It's sorta like how some people feel about regulating banks.

Well if democrats were honest they would tell you that they could care less if non qualified people voted because they know that the results would benefit them. They just want to win. They don't care if rules are followed. It's sorta like how some people feel about regulating banks.

If party hacks from any of the major parties were honest, hell would freeze over and monkeys would fly out of my butt.

While you folks are obsessing over nimby shit like voter ID, they are about to create millions of new legal voters, ids and all, who tend to vote their way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back