Freedom Caucus chair threatens shutdown over border wall

Ah the crazy freedom caucus . The democrats best buds !

The party recently out of power always cozies up to the libertarians.

Not really . More like the crack in the GOP amour that keeps them from passing any goofy crap .

No, really. The same thing happened when Bush was in office. Believe me, I got way more 'likes' from Democrats back then.

Yes god forbid we pass what the PEOPLE who elected President Trump wanted! That would be horrible I tell ya. We know why you idiots don't want a wall you have a vested interest in allowing illegals to flood my country.

Yes god forbid we pass what the PEOPLE who elected President Trump wanted! That would be horrible I tell ya. We know why you idiots don't want a wall you have a vested interest in allowing illegals to flood my country.

We have a vested interested in freedom, and it's not subject to the will of the PEOPLE, capitalized or otherwise.

They are anarchists . They have zero interest in compromise and have no problem harming the country if they do not get their way .

So yeah, that's crazytown.

Exit polls and current polls showed and continue to show that voters do not want a wall built. A wall is a waste of money. Meadows is a fake conservative.

The Republicans seem to be doing everything they can to hand the House and the White House to Democrats.

They are anarchists . They have zero interest in compromise and have no problem harming the country if they do not get their way .

So yeah, that's crazytown.
Then the GOP should do what the people elected them to do and we won't need a shutdown. I think it WILL come to a shutdown because the cuckservatives and democraps don't think president Trump would do it and will not approve the wall funding. We shall see.

Exit polls and current polls showed and continue to show that voters do not want a wall built. A wall is a waste of money. Meadows is a fake conservative.

The Republicans seem to be doing everything they can to hand the House and the White House to Democrats.
Same polls that told us Clinton would be president blah blah blah. What the waste of money is,is the MILLIONS we waste on illegals education,health care,welfare etc. Wall pays for itself within 5 years. YOU are a fake conservative you little cuckold bitch. You and Fake Jake....2 peas in a pod.

Forum List

Back