Zone1 Freedom is not God

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
Ever since Luther posted his 91 thesis on the door of the Church

society has gotten steadily more and more liberal as the centuries go on

Even Christians love freedom "too much."

IT is "too much" when Christians allow freaks like fags and lesbos to influence our children and try to get them into perversion at an early age.

It is too much when Christians allow some (just some, mind you) children to be mutilated and killed in the womb... just those "defective" ones and the ones who aren't very old, though

It's like no one cares what GOD actually thinks anymore, even so called Christians

Last edited:
Freedom without responsibility is license. It makes freedom a truly ugly thing. This is why the brilliant men who wrote the constitution said that the constitution, written to guarantee freedom, felt that the constitution was written for a moral and religious people. Only someone with internal restraint can use freedom responsibly.

IT is "too much" when Christians allow freaks like fags and lesbos influence our children and try to get them into perversion at an early age.

It is too much when Christians allow some (just some, mind you) children to be mutilated and killed in the womb... just those "defective" ones and the ones who aren't very old, though

It's like no one cares what GOD actually thinks anymore, even so called Christians
Why do you hate Pope Francis so much?

Why do you hate Pope Francis so much?
straw man
Freedom without responsibility is license. It makes freedom a truly ugly thing. This is why the brilliant men who wrote the constitution said that the constitution, written to guarantee freedom, felt that the constitution was written for a moral and religious people. Only someone with internal restraint can use freedom responsibly.
exactly

You know, fear of Hell gets a bad name, but from all I've heard about Hell... sme people even claim to have visited that hideous place...

we should definitely fear it. If there is no such place (as some claim), then we've lost nothing, and moral living is always a gain, but if we are wrong

OMG

Even as a recovering Christian i would not persuade those that believe to loose faith Misery

It's simply a matter of what one looses faith in......... ~S~
so what have you lost faith in? Humans? Well, one should never have faith in one of those creatures in the first place!

I have lost faith in humanity, but I don't hate anyone. I hate what Francis is doing to the ... what's left of the Church, but I pity more than hate him

so what have you lost faith in? Humans? Well, one should never have faith in one of those creatures in the first place!

I have lost faith in humanity, but I don't hate anyone. I hate what Francis is doing to the ... what's left of the Church, but I pity more than hate him
I've come full circle to realize things celestial will never be translated w/out bias into the terrestrial Miserable one ~S~

IT is "too much" when Christians allow freaks like fags and lesbos to influence our children and try to get them into perversion at an early age.

1702078090862.png

I will step in to point out that you are confusing Natural Law/Conscience with Relgion.UTTERLY separate

Let me quote a pagan

nor is it one law at Rome and another at Athens, one law today and another thereafter; but the same law, everlasting and unchangeable, will bind all nations and all times

Sexual perversion is wrong in any culture that has not scraped bottom
Killing babies was even said by Jefferson !!!!! to be bararous

Get used to it,some people on here just lie. Plain bald-faced lies
THE FOUNDERS HATED ABORTION
1702505555543.png

Absolute Freedom is NOT the goal of Christianity or the New Covenant God enacted....

It's freedom from sin...which gives us hope.
Being a slave to sin is horrible. It's very freeing to live a life free from having to satisfy hedonistic pleasures and desires. (It's acceptable to satisfy some without being a slave to them)
Or being a slave as a conscript of the Government. (Which is communism and taxation without a voice to say "too much tax")

That's what Christian democracies are all about.

Forum List

Back