Freedom Of Religion

So far it is only the anti Christians using the law to force their religion on everyone else.

Its not just that they're cramming it down our throats. I don't really care what the wacko fundies believe but they want full-out sharia law to control the lives of all of us. Sadly, some rabid right wing legislators agree.
No, you're thinking of homosexuals.

i left the church at the age of decision at 12 when i was told i was not a christian due to not believing anyone who was not a southern baptist would go to hell.....

my fil is a southern baptist minister...who attempts to convert me ever chance he gets....shall i go on?
So you with your own experience want to paint everyone else to suit your own pain,once again the tools of a bigot,don't like the label don't be one.

i left the church at the age of decision at 12 when i was told i was not a christian due to not believing anyone who was not a southern baptist would go to hell.....

my fil is a southern baptist minister...who attempts to convert me ever chance he gets....shall i go on?
So you with your own experience want to paint everyone else to suit your own pain,once again the tools of a bigot,don't like the label don't be one.
Notice the only people actually doing what he says aer people he's related to. That should tell you something right there.
In the real world Christians are not the one trying to force their religion on others. That would be liberals.

LOL full
Its not just that they're cramming it down our throats. I don't really care what the wacko fundies believe but they want full-out sharia law to control the lives of all of us. Sadly, some rabid right wing legislators agree.
on shira law,more hysterical bull shit from the hysterical left.
Please show us were shira law will be enforced or even wanted,please show use the broad broad effort by Christians to take over your pathetic life??!!

bigot....really for being bored of christians trying to cram their religion down my throat....o just like you are trying now[/QUOT

I am not cramming anything,just pointing out your bigotry,so at age 12 you made a choice good for you,how many years ago was that?? still carrying the tourch??!!

o_OFreedom Of Religion;

Nothing is sadder than watching people think Freedom of Religion means "Freedom to force my Religion onto you".

The concept. "The Constitution gives me the right to force you to think like me"

Christians need to stop trying to CONTROL America....The Bible and the Constitution teach FREE WILL. What are you all thinking?o_O
Link?
Source?
Examples?

LOL full
Please show us were shira law will be enforced or even wanted,please show use the broad broad effort by Christians to take over your pathetic life??!!

Apparently, you didn't notice the whole Hobby Lobby debacle and you haven't noticed the laws being passed that make it legal to discriminate based on sexuality. How about the law the Repubs just passed making it legal in DC to fire you if your employer disagrees with your choice of birth control. President Obama will veto it, of course but the house DID pass it. How about the laws the nutters want in order to control a woman's choice to reproduce.

ALL of those laws are based on religious beliefs = sharia law.

The only ones wanting to force their religoon on others are homosexuals, global warming Nazis, abortion sacramentalists, feminist dykes, Islamonazis, and other loons. It certainly isnt Christians.

It most certainly is Christians, or people who call themselves Christians, trying to force their beliefs on others. So much so that people are forced to defend themselves against these aggressive religionists.

No one is forcing Christians to become homosexual, or have abortions, or anything else. What you have is push back against so-called Christians, trying to force their beliefs on others.

My Christian beliefs aren't compromised by gay marriage, or by providing services to gays. My Christian beliefs haven't been compromised by other people having abortions, because I chose not to have an abortion. My Christian beliefs aren't compromised by the existence of Muslims, Buddhists, or other forms of Christianity.

But then I don't try to use my Christianity as an excuse to deny service, discriminate or bully others to do what I think is right.

LOL full

Apparently, you didn't notice the whole Hobby Lobby debacle and you haven't noticed the laws being passed that make it legal to discriminate based on sexuality. How about the law the Repubs just passed making it legal in DC to fire you if your employer disagrees with your choice of birth control. President Obama will veto it, of course but the house DID pass it. How about the laws the nutters want in order to control a woman's choice to reproduce.

Put the crack pipe down and breathe easily. No one is controlling any woman's access to or right of any kind of birth control.
On the contrary, it is the libs who want to force companies like Hobby Lobby to spend their own money on things they object to.
Reality is an alien concept to libs.

The only ones wanting to force their religoon on others are homosexuals, global warming Nazis, abortion sacramentalists, feminist dykes, Islamonazis, and other loons. It certainly isnt Christians.

It most certainly is Christians, or people who call themselves Christians, trying to force their beliefs on others. So much so that people are forced to defend themselves against these aggressive religionists.

No one is forcing Christians to become homosexual, or have abortions, or anything else. What you have is push back against so-called Christians, trying to force their beliefs on others.

My Christian beliefs aren't compromised by gay marriage, or by providing services to gays. My Christian beliefs haven't been compromised by other people having abortions, because I chose not to have an abortion. My Christian beliefs aren't compromised by the existence of Muslims, Buddhists, or other forms of Christianity.

But then I don't try to use my Christianity as an excuse to deny service, discriminate or bully others to do what I think is right.
If you think you can be a Christian and support gay marriage then your Christian beliefs have already been compromised.

The far right social con Christians are injured in no way by Marriage Equality.

They have every right to believe as they wish, and in their services, generally worship as they want, as do all religionists in America.

They do not have the right to tell others how to believe or how to worship.

The above is the real key to America's success.

If you think you can be a Christian and support gay marriage then your Christian beliefs have already been compromised.

What's the Jewish position on same sex marriage?

LOL full

Put the crack pipe down and breathe easily. No one is controlling any woman's access to or right of any kind of birth control.
On the contrary, it is the libs who want to force companies like Hobby Lobby to spend their own money on things they object to.
Reality is an alien concept to libs.

Hobby Lobby has no problem giving their employees money that they can spend for an abortion.

What's the Jewish position on same sex marriage?
The American branch of Conservative Judaism formally approves of same-sex marriage ceremonies

Are you trying to tell me what a Christian is SUPPOSED to believe??? What about Your much touted "Freedom of Religion"?

I'm free to believe whatever you say I can believe, but I'm not entitled to my own beliefs based on my faith and reading of the Bible.

How hypocritical of you.

Forum List

Back