Freedom Of Religion

I don't have to deal with it. You do.

My country isn't a corporatist's wet dream. Our government is still controlled by the voters, and we have a history of punishing political parties who forget who they work for.
LOL! You think big companies dont have power in Canada? Rube.

My country isn't a corporatist's wet dream. Our government is still controlled by the voters, and we have a history of punishing political parties who forget who they work for.
LOL! You think big companies dont have power in Canada? Rube.
You just don't take a break do you?. Did you get up to take a piss today, or are you still using that 20 gallon bucket next to the computer?

Hobby Lobby is a corporation and corporations don't have a religion.
But their owners do. And that was part of the court case. The Court decided that the owners' beliefs were transferrable to the corporation.
Deal with it.

I am well aware of the SC rulings. A corporation cannot attend church or hold religious principles. A corporation is an entity which limits liability to debts incurred by the corporation, and protects shareholders' personal assets in the event of insolvency or sale.

Although a corporation can own property, it has no gender, no religion and no morality. It is a thing, not a person. While the Supreme Court may have ruled that the religious beliefs of the owners of a corporation can be deemed to be those of the corporation, this is false and such decisions should be overturned, or legislation should be enacted to render them invalid.

It's a matter of the rights of employees. No employer should have the right to decide restrictions on their employees' policies.

Oh so on a matter of constitutional law, the Supreme Court has been wrong since the late 1800s and you are right. Well shit...thank God we have you to define the United States Constitution properly instead of those silly, obtuse justices who have spent their lives studying it from a legal aspect.

And you are welcome to stay there. You know...I tell my teen-aged kids "when you get out on your own and start supporting yourself and are no longer living under my protection, then you no longer have to follow my rules and can comment on how I live my life. Until then, do your damned chores and shut the hell up." That's good advice for you and all Canadians who feel as you do.

And you are welcome to stay there. You know...I tell my teen-aged kids "when you get out on your own and start supporting yourself and are no longer living under my protection, then you no longer have to follow my rules and can comment on how I live my life. Until then, do your damned chores and shut the hell up." That's good advice for you and all Canadians who feel as you do.
This is typical of most on the authoritarian right – frightened of, and hostile toward, dissent and opposing viewpoints, closed-minded to different ideas and opinions, and unwilling to consider new solutions to problems simply because those solutions don't conform to errant conservative dogma.

This is typical of most on the authoritarian right – frightened of, and hostile toward, dissent and opposing viewpoints, closed-minded to different ideas and opinions, and unwilling to consider new solutions to problems simply because those solutions don't conform to errant conservative dogma.
Aww go fuck yourself. Sanctimonious twit.

:lmao: I am not afraid of anything. I am laughing myself silly at this Canadian who thinks corporations don't have massive power in her country and has the audacity to tell us how to run our nation. When Canada becomes the dominant military and economic force in the world, they will have the right to dictate policy to other nations. A beat cop doesn't tell Superman how to fight Lex Luthor.

Forum List

Back